Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6424 times)
Behene

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

not sometimes I think holding is the best considering the lack of price stability at the moment with a hold we can get a profit in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

hodling is useful for women no doubts Wink selling out is suitable when your head is brainy enough and you know all the stuff about crypto.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

Opinion should not change because the market is falling, I think that true judges of crypto-currencies will react very positively to the fact that today people still have the opportunity to continue HODL !!
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

works on decision to follows of use with returns with moderation as defining terms of entry,
to returns as one with numbers on expectation to gains with collection and request as preparing with same of similar terms with strategy on plan with the bitcoin trading investment scheme.

vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

I admit it is very difficult to hold because the market is unstable, but I will continue to be in confidence, be patient and keep holding, I am sure there will be a market change for the better.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

I believe that I will continue to hold it forever, because what I believe will all come at a time
when every coin we hold and hold will definitely reach its peak, just as bitcoin is the first,
only 1 $ is now the king of each altcoin , it costs tens of thousands of dollars

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

I believe the best strategy for now is still to hodl. It seems like everything is unstable and uncertain so the prices of the coins are not reaching their potential yet. Some projects are still establishing their platform so it may take a while. It is making you lose your sanity but at least you won't regret that you sold low.
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

On the off chance that you have no other decision however to hold then no doubt, you have to hold as it is late to stop your misfortune. I think this ongoing fall was the base and we will see the market will gradually recoup from the down pattern. Ideally we see another record-breaking high before this end year and when the ETF endorsement was finished.
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

Lol , pretty awesome dream of lambos filled with women and cocaine. But on a more serious note, holding is the best now because selling at these prices is ridiculous except the exchange rate for your country is pretty messed up to the dollar. If not, selling at these prices will only fetch you peanuts which you can get way more in a few months if you just patiently hold.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Well, I keep holding just because I already invested a considerable amount of money on bitcoin and ethereum, and that isn't really that bad because they are not dropping like the rest of the altcoins out there.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

If it has gone low beyond repair
No choice but to hodl and wait till the bearish moment is definitely over and done for
It has been a long bearish moment this year
Hope it gets better

Everybody hope that one to vanished. We are all hoping for the market to bullish. Holding our coins is the safest way to save our capital into loses. We should still hold until crypto market can fully recover.
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

we have all become long-term investors, those who did not have time to leave the market at the beginning of January this year, we are waiting for market growth)
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

Good question..))
But my answer is this: if you kept all your coins for the last 3 months, now you definitely do not have any reason to sell them. Just wait for the dump, soon the market will unfold.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

we have all become long-term investors, those who did not have time to leave the market at the beginning of January this year, we are waiting for market growth)

Yes, we should be a long term holders also because its the only we can beat this red market. In th sense that we wanted to have profit then we must learn to wait patiently because we are waiting to increase the demand and in that soonest the prices will also rise. This market will really grow i believe and trust it. I hope we all do.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

Yes, we should be a long term holders also because its the only we can beat this red market. In th sense that we wanted to have profit then we must learn to wait patiently because we are waiting to increase the demand and in that soonest the prices will also rise. This market will really grow i believe and trust it. I hope we all do.
For now, it's not a good time to sell or trade our coins because market not exploding fast which it can lead us to loss our earnings .Our wise way is to hodl for a long time, and have patience.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:09:08 PM

I personally still hold like spartan Smiley I believe that soon enough everyone who holds with me will be rewarded. We learned a good lesson this year and we should avoid our mistakes in the future

PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

I;m definitely still hodling my coins. Do I feel exhausted already with all that is going on? I think so, but am I going to give up just yet? I think not. That is my I'm a hodler. We don't give up. So much waiting ahead of us, and I believe that it eould be best for us all if we keep our faith and trust alive, and hodl our coins despite the challenges that we see now.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:24:50 AM

OR.

HODL in current market condition, i think is the best option. Market recently to much noise and fluctuation is hard to predict. My portfolio drop the value more than 70% but i am still believe market recovery again because i am plan to hold at least 1 year

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:45:51 AM

I still hold on despite losing a lot. I hope the market will recover strongly. Take risks to find opportunities.
dezhen260

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:47:44 AM

I will continue to hold it, because if I sell my cryptocurrency now I will have a big loss, so I will keep enough patience to wait for the market to pick up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: