Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait?  (Read 4303 times)
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

we are currently better off waiting, because the current situation is also not improving, so it is very necessary to be patient and wait for everything to improve. moreover the situation we never knew. so it's better to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
At least you must take the advantage of the dump and buy more as much as you can consider the dump will always become the best rate to buy and just try to expect another increase on altcoin very soon after bitcoin ETF and this looks like will become a trus story. Becareful with bitcoin bullish trend asap.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

The present time when cryptos rates are low, waiting is a must, and absolutely should not panic sell. Even though the exchange rate is in the downtrend and this makes investors nervous, the key to success in this market is patience, hoping you can calm down and continue to hold.
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

At least you must take the advantage of the dump and buy more as much as you can consider the dump will always become the best rate to buy and just try to expect another increase on altcoin very soon after bitcoin ETF and this looks like will become a trus story. Becareful with bitcoin bullish trend asap.
I determined the long-term investment with this market from the early days of joining the cryptocurrency and it gave me a very good result so I would still put my trust in it. Hold is the best investment for my ability so it's the best option for this time.
Natali1973

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

I heard the theory that large mining companies are trying to remove small miners who took out loans for this industry
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

waiting and leaning is the most profitable thing but not all investors sell in panic or can't wait like me, I have sold 70% of my investment because of the urgent need in the economy after holding it for 9 months

anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

I believe that the real investors are the people who have been used to this kind of low price terms and never do panic. The volatility is the biggest fact of this world, and I think only the people who will wait can make profit.
rickyrich45

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

I think the crypto money market has fallen more than we thought. it is hard to fall after that. people who invest in higher amounts can be worried. but I do not have much to lose.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I like your optimism but that won't change the situation of the market as each past week looks better, I think there is a loss of confidence in the market and those who are panic selling are doing so to cut their losses.
I am not going to sell as I am ready to wait for a year or more because crypto is worth more than money to me, it is a long-term investment.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

Waiting at this time is the right thing to do because the cryptocurrency market will recover quickly shortly. So you should calm down and continue to hold crypto instead of panic sell to cut losses because doing so will only make the situation worse.

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Yes patience is a virtue.Enable us to reach our goals there should be patience and hardwork.One of the reason why the market is on the downtrend its because of panic selling.It really affects the market a lot.Thats why all of us needs to be calm and patient because even its on the dip it doesnt mean it will never rise up.We know bitcoin is volatile, theres always ups and down.As of now its on downtrend so it means that on the right time it should be rising back again.So just wait till the right time will come so that theres no regret at the end.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

Assuming my experience, as soon as I sell my basic coins, the market immediately goes up, so I'll wait until someone else will do it.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

The fall of the crypto market does not come from an extraordinary situation, i believe that the market trend will change and it will be good days in future, and i wait calmly.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

Of course, I have enough patience to wait, however I think we should be aware that market conditions have shown us that the influence of bitcoin is still so great in the cryptouniverse that although the bitcoin price may gradually recover, I think that many of the other altcoins will die in the process.

When a crypto has dropped as much as 99% of its value, as in the case of Deeponion, it would need to be very naive to believe that it will gradually recover its value once the investors and crypto-enthusiast seem to be rejecting the project, so which we must be realistic to wait for the things that really can happen, and forget what will fall into oblivion.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

I don't agree if I have to wait and not sell in panic. But conditions and situations do make us have to sell 30% of the coins we have. This is not a panic.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:13:25 AM

we are currently better off waiting, because the current situation is also not improving, so it is very necessary to be patient and wait for everything to improve. moreover the situation we never knew. so it's better to wait.
Wait and do not do any panic selling that make you lose more. I learn to make another way of earning altcoin and bitcoin to save for future. There is something good to happen when we wait and do not contribute for fall that makes the market more volatile. Better wait and add more volume for what we hold.

shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:19:44 AM

I have tried to sell at a good price those tokens and coins in which I am not sure, weak projects, leaving mostly projects from the top100 in which I am more or less sure, with reliable coins, now me not scary to wait.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:23:26 AM

As a crypto fan there will be times like this, so there is no need for this to big up.
I am still convinced that this phase will change over time.

worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

We had no choice what is the decesions on the campaign organizations but actually I can not wait for a long time especially when the campaign is extended is so very tired to work with us and it will be charging money in every transactions.
galahads

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

I hold my coins , wait for the new tokens to be stored in long , now I think in a bear market sell only in the negative.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: