Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait?  (Read 4303 times)
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
I can wait until the market recover. We all know that this situation is only temporary. We won't already experience this kind of scenarios in the past and I believe the green market is soon to be seen.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

Maybe new can not wait but sell because of fear but for me i can wait until such time market will rise again, i can also extend my patience because i maybe have knowledge that enough for me to not to be fear that result to the panic selling.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

This is really the most frustrating time for crypto entusiasts specially the new ones. But i really know that if you put a lot of research and consider taking calculated risk, then you will know that the risk is very little compare to the reward. I will not waste this opportunity. When we take off their is no holding back.

BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

You say to be patient, it's easy to say when you have a couple of tens of thousands of dollars in a stash, and when you're empty and you work and work for something, and you get 20 dollars already, buying a tear on the cheek goes)

kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

This market is made up of a large number of new investors, most of whom are inexperienced, and it is easy to spread panic in a downward trend. I think you should look at the history of Bitcoin.
Eddi45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

Patience is a virtue in the crypto world
chemba

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

While all states regulate technology and are trying to introduce technology into our lives. The state will try to make block and crypto-currencies a banal branch of the economy, standing side by side, but not the basis on which a new model of state structure should emerge. I would like to have a new Karl Marx, who could explain it, describe it. Then humanity would have a clear understanding of what is today and where we will come tomorrow, the possible ways of achieving.
romoleal

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

Holding up is a kind of activity on staying where one is or deferring activity until a specific time or until the point when something different happens. For me, that is look like doing nothing and dawdling some of the time. All things considered, in crypto network... you have to experience that uncommonly in contributing and exchanging. This requires a great deal of tolerance and other stuff that need to create on the off chance that you need to be an effective one. For the most part said "It's a short time" and at times you have to hold your understanding to acquire more.
torrihuff

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

Yes this is market manipulation at it's finest.  This is how you know to HODL.  The same manipulation that is killing crypto will raise it to the sky in a few months.  Just need to time the cycle right. 
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

Yes this is market manipulation at it's finest.  This is how you know to HODL.  The same manipulation that is killing crypto will raise it to the sky in a few months.  Just need to time the cycle right. 

I second your words. Same manipulators will take it to sky for sure.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

I already did wait for 8 long months now and still planning to wait a little longer. I cant afford to lose anything just because i get tired of waiting. Waiting doesnt cost anything but patience and i can handle that very well. I get myself busy on other coins to get away from boredom.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

This was to be expected, sooner or later it can happen, there is nothing terrible, as the weakest coins will collapse. This is purely my opinion.  Sad Sad Sad Sad  do not agree with you, since it depends on the stock exchange. Find a very good and official exchange, where you will succeed, for this study it. Sad Shocked
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

This was to be expected, sooner or later it can happen, there is nothing terrible, as the weakest coins will collapse. This is purely my opinion.  Sad Sad Sad Sad  do not agree with you, since it depends on the stock exchange. Find a very good and official exchange, where you will succeed, for this study it. Sad Shocked

Me too is very confident that waiting is really worth because i believe that sooner or later it will still survive and  of course we don't have any choice so if we  want to make our investment successful we should stay tuned and wait for a better time.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

Nowadays the total market rounding for the decision of the SEC about ETF. We know the decision time is expended after that the market got some back hit. But if we got panic and sell it then it will be a big mistake for our fund. So hold on and no need to worry. Actually, I don't care about anything because of the market behave which is did many times before. So we should wait.

Anna_Lewis1

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:06:43 AM

Be patient bro, have you ever hear this : Warren Buffett once said that as an investor, it is wise to be “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:09:57 AM

Waiting for good for me is not a problem, waiting may be an annoying activity, but waiting for a good thing will actually benefit.
Waiting for the market for more will be our advantage.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

Some people are new to crypto so it's understandable why they would panic. Furthermore there's no promise that the market will rebound other than previous years. I do agree that it's probably best to hold rather than sell in this climate as the probably for losing money is really high.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

patience, ready to wait and not panic are things we must to have to minimize losses and I agree with you that crypto is very volatile and suddenly up or down without giving a sign.

Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:14:42 AM

I already did wait for 8 long months now and still planning to wait a little longer. I cant afford to lose anything just because i get tired of waiting. Waiting doesnt cost anything but patience and i can handle that very well. I get myself busy on other coins to get away from boredom.

Waiting is worth it when the market are started to recover from the last dip and that is we need to do for now.
I'm pretty sure that everything is gonna be alright, just need to be patient.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

Yes, motivation like that must be emphasized when the market falls, because there are still many users who panic just see the market slump. Currently the market is stagnating again at $6.3-4k. So I don't think there's anything to worry about anymore.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: