Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:43:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait?  (Read 4306 times)
NeonFlash

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

I think this market as a mini version of the stock market. When people start to fear it is time for us to speculate. Now that I have started to get nervous, I think the price will drop for some time before the pump returns.
Aljay7

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

Indeed, The crypto before is way more lower than what it is today but look at today? Its so expensive even if its so dip at the moment. So we can assume that crypto will rise soon given its volatile nature. Lets just all wait and earn money when it will rise.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

I recommend not to wait, but to think before investing money. Are you ready to lose the whole amount? Then go ahead! And if this is the last money of your family, then you will panic. You will make many mistakes. And then you lose everything.

Buy on not critical amounts !!!

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

Yes. Don't sell. Do Hodl or buy.
jlew079

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Yes, I can wait. I think the best thing to at this moment is HOLD and Wait. The present market not good. ll altcoins at very lower prices. The whole crypto market is bearish. I believe a big pump will receive soonly. Maybe it can come to the end of this year. If it comes, Definitely BTC and ETH price rise up heavily. Personally, My feeling is not good, but I believe the crypto. So be patient and be optimistic.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

I recommend not to wait, but to think before investing money. Are you ready to lose the whole amount? Then go ahead! And if this is the last money of your family, then you will panic. You will make many mistakes. And then you lose everything.

Buy on not critical amounts !!!

thinking of coins is must since there are lots of coins in the market you should decide on what coins is the best for holding do not engage in a coin that is impossible to have a good value, you will just wait for nothing.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

you are wrong, not all crypto will be able to bounce back after a major accident and correction becomes a subscription. That's why you must use knowledge to always find opportunities in altcoins that have the opportunity to rise and grow again.
thaoni23

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

I can wait until the price goes back. I hold quite a lot of coins and their prices have dropped a lot. But I'm not sad about that and wait for them to come back to a reasonable price to sell them.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

Yes thats right , Im willing to wait no matter what. The price is so unpredictable thats why Im holding and I know that this is the best option. I have a long patience and I know that anytime the market can recover. I know that somehow waiting is worth it so I dont hesitate .
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, but I don't know how much money do you have in crypto, I have there almost 75 % of my money at all and it's really hard only to watch numbers falling down...

ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

Yep, at this stage, the best thing we can do to save our investment is to have patience and not panic. But as you said, I think there are many "new" investors on the crypto market who have not yet seen the market in this light. With big drops and then rising. So we just should to wait.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

Of course I can wait, i'm in for crypto for the long term and I already cash out most of my alts last December so i'm in a good position right now as I don't have a lot of money in crypto so I prefer the market to move sideways for some time so that I can fill my bag again. If you bought at top and down a lot right now then it's definitely the best to just hold for a few years until the value of your crypto go up.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

if you have other knowledge about trading, you can do this at the moment rather than just waiting until the market grows back to normal. look at the market pattern for now, you can learn it and use short trading techniques to get a profit. I suggest trying to explore more knowledge about crypto
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

Yes. I think lots of people who jumped into the crypto market last year, don't have even an idea what the market is. They have come here by seeing the growth of the crypto last year. Lots of people have bought their coins at the market highs. Now the market has gone down heavily. Keeping in mind that the price can go up again, it is better to wait and hold your tokens.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

I can wait. The state of my finances allows you to wait and wait. However, the soul really wants to increase income and profits. I hope the market will recover soon.
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

right, the important thing is don't panic and sell unless you are in need. panic and selling on a large scale will cause the market to fall further. wait and be patient is the key.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

Yep, at this stage, the best thing we can do to save our investment is to have patience and not panic. But as you said, I think there are many "new" investors on the crypto market who have not yet seen the market in this light. With big drops and then rising. So we just should to wait.

If it is worth it to wait then it's there is nothing to if you wait so long .for me it's better to wait as long as you know that it is worth it to hold and good for your future .
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Those people who panic if market is red are people who are not able to see their future in crypto . I already invest but I lose a lot but still I am still want to recovered or best get profit when market pumps .
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

one of the ways to earn profit in crypto is with control your emotional, when the market crash first you must do is keep calm dont panic, reschedule back your plans to get profit or change from traders to holder, believing crypto for long term will back increase again

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
1hgfd030

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

To succeed in the crypto market you have to be persistent and effortless. I'm still waiting for the market to come back. Just be patient, success will come to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: