Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait?  (Read 4303 times)
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

We have to be patient at this time, because if we panic, we will lose investment.

Because I believe history repeats like what happened last year, bitcoin and eth started to grow rapidly in October.
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

As an investor that understands crypto market very well, I think you need no reason to be panic and sell all your investments on a cheap price. Do not panic because the market is depreciating everyday. The price of coins might be depreciating now but I believe in some weeks to come from now, the price of coins will begin to moon. So do not panic and sell just see this a opportunity to buy and invest in more coins. Then sell them when the market survives again for you to realize a huge profit.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

the wait is indeed often a lot done. This is a form of one of the strategies to be able to get a good profit in investment. In addition to a large number of people who sometimes sell too cheap because panic surely would be anticipated if it could wait and wait to hold.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
This is exactly the case in situations where you need to stay calm and then you can sell your coins at good prices, so be patient and keep your tokens
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

the evidence found is that bitcoin prices are artificially influenced by speculative investments, placing them in bubble conditions. Despite the many risks that haunt, Isaacs himself believes that the future of digital currencies in general is still bright. This is in line with the still large demand and various regulatory considerations carried out by the authorities of many countries.

Personally, I think bitcoin will be the biggest bubble in history. (Value) bitcoin has exceeded 10,000 US dollars (equivalent to around Rp 135 million) and it won't be long before the valuation and price of bitcoin will strengthen and move uncontrollably, "
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

This is a certified true and correct statement. We do sell panic and yes many are into crypto who at the moment is panic selling. But one thing. It will rise again!

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

It's better to be patient and wait to get the benefits as expected, the market situation is red and it has often happened, so don't worry. Something good will come later if we are really patient and keep monitoring it.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Mamahmuda22

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

of course I have been waiting for the market to recover as it did at the end of 2017. However, it will be very difficult at this time, especially in the following month, so I am speculating other than just waiting and being patient, such as investing and trading fast.

hope still exists so don't be pessimistic about the current situation. I am sure there will be a time when the market will recover. Fast trading is one of the best ways to do it now because the market is fast rising and falling. we can take advantage of this moment while waiting for prices to rise.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

This is the right advice. We need to wait, despite the sad situation in the market and low prices. You can also take advantage of this situation and buy some coins, because such an opportunity will no longer be.
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

I agree that despite the situation in the market you need to wait and do not rush to sell!
btcoin

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

Im waiting, I can not do anything else, I dont want to sell my coins, supposing it will grow soon, BTC and several Altcoins are still in demand, and they will reach some new peaks.
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

Yes, I am still holding my cryptocurrency. I think that although this market is still at a low point, I believe that the market will pick up again soon, so I will keep enough patience to continue waiting, I believe I can get from this market. Get profit in the middle.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

Despite the fact that the downward trend began with the new year and prices are down, I still think that the crypto-currencies have a great future, and this industry will only develop and gain popularity.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ramanmart1

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

Im waiting, I have no other ways now, I'm sure that my tokens will grow, there is no reason for their fall. I think it takes 3-4 month for their growing
commentsbit

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

I hope there is good news in crypto in the next few weeks. Although a little worried about the condition of the red graph on the coin market lately, I still hold my coin in hand. I don't want to make the crypto market worse because I sell the coins I have.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

It's true what you say that we shouldn't sell crypto currency coins that we have in a panic. Whatever decision is taken when panic only makes us regret later because usually the decision when panicking is a wrong decision. We make decisions when our psychological condition is not normal then it is very dangerous. As a wise crypto currency player, we should be more patient in waiting for the market to recover as before. We must be smart in analyzing the conditions so that we can estimate how long we will wait. Besides that, we must fortify themselves so that they are not affected by issues that are only misleading.
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

Maintaining enough patience is a must for an investor. The volatility of this market is very large. If you are afraid of losing more money because of the market downturn and panic selling your cryptocurrency, then you must be losing money, and I believe that the last person can stick to this market. profit.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
public113

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

I am still waiting for a better future.
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

I don't know what people's desperation is, a few years ago this coin wasn't even worth 5$ and now because it goes down a bit in the last few weeks everyone loses their heads, I think we have to be patient and remember that we're not only here for money, we're here because we support this new technology and everything it can provide.

We notice that the market situation price  goes down. And we are holding our coin,  because we want more profit. So we are going to have patience to wait untill the price of the market goes up again.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

Sure, no matter what the present market status says, it has always been my standing point of view and would always be, that waiting is always the solution not quickly selling at more loss when one cannot actually predict what could come out of the whole process...

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: