Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait?  (Read 4306 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

if you watch some youtube videos, there is a guy on youtube explained this, that there is the pattern on how the Price of Bitcoin will rise, I forgot that video but it is very accurate based on the charts last year and this is normal in crypto, people who panic in this market are all newbie, lack of education about how the cryptocurrency market works will rip you apart.
People who dont panic during dips are having used to it. Even me are used to have dips. I really dont panic because I trust crypto and I know it will just regain its price. People who panic are just shocked of the quick dump of coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:07:20 PM

What I do based on market situation? If I do not have sufficient money then I exchange my coins though the price decreases,. But if I have  enough money in my pocket , I always wait to increase the price of my coins. Market price can be low or high at any time. So I'm just calmly waiting for the my token's value rise up again then sell it high for profits.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
panic is never a good option, i agree. but it really hurts to look at the crypto these days, and if there's no panic then it's sadness for sure

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
kingangel

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

We have to wait and we dont have any much better option right now...we cannot sell our coins at this low market situation and it will be much much better to just wait and hope our loss gets covered one day..selling at this point would be foolishness.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

I completely agree with Bonwin, the present situation has caused a lot of panic sale because people do not want to wait and think they might lose their capital more than what they have lost hence sold their investment for whatever they could gather. From my point of view, I think this is not correct because if we see the charts and history on how the market has performed, after every blood out there we did recover, this might be the longest wait for recovery but then things will change. However, this is just me, people might have a different opinion and I totally respect that.

I will wait for things to improve for I know for sure that it will Smiley .
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Personally, I do not panic, because I am confident in my assets and that they will survive this global correction, too. It is necessary to choose assets wisely, not on someone's signals.
sdshd

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:01:21 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency market is very unstable, and the decline is only temporary. I suggest that people should not panic about it. Be sure to stay calm and wait for the right time. I think if we are emotionally anxious and restless, I think we may Make the wrong decision
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

This bear market isn't the first ever as i know it won't be the last, the last time market was this way those people who waited have been reward greatly therefore i will wait till everything is better.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:28:42 PM

I'll wait. I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency. I hope the market decline will end soon
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

I'll wait. I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency. I hope the market decline will end soon
Yes, me too, I hope that the market will soon end this red and return to green. The market will be one of the hot spots now and also an opportunity for investors.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:32:40 PM

Yes, I agree with you. I think the decline in the cryptocurrency market is only temporary. If you are not short of money, then I suggest that you wait patiently for a while and maintain a good attitude. The cryptocurrency market will soon recover.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

Yes, I agree with you. I think the decline in the cryptocurrency market is only temporary. If you are not short of money, then I suggest that you wait patiently for a while and maintain a good attitude. The cryptocurrency market will soon recover.
This is a decentralized technology that no one who controls the market and unstable prices so our strategy in terms of bear trend is to wait until it explodes in order not to get losses.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

Yes, fluctuations in crypto are fundamental things that must be understood, markets sometimes rise sometimes corrections. The current correction is too long and makes many people panic and sell their coins or tokens because they fear losing. This is very natural. Like me, still waiting to be a choice with all the risks that might make a loss, but I believe crypto will rise again.
nikolay-udvl

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

I don't know about soon, or not soon. I am only sure that the market will recover. But it is quite difficult to talk about the timing, because no one expected this fall.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

This bear market isn't the first ever as i know it won't be the last, the last time market was this way those people who waited have been reward greatly therefore i will wait till everything is better.

You can see how many people leftvthecspace when they realized there is no more easy money to be made, at least in the short term. They will come back when prices are high again and buy from us.

doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

You just have to wait. If you bought a cryptocurrency as a long-term prospect, you should not worry, as it will certainly rise in price. After all, hasty decisions to sell you nothing good will not bring.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

I agree that we need to wait until the market starts to grow and then many who left the cryptocurrency back
Kratos456

Activity: 364

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:47:20 PM

I do not panic about this, but I can not believe that the crypto currency will recover in a couple of weeks, it will be a long process that has not started yet and it's hard to say when it starts.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

He will recover, that is certain. We must be able to wait and be patient. And don't go selling your tokens every time the token goes down.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

Yes, I fully agree with you. Patience is a great quality, you must be able to use it. The market will soon recover and everyone will have a positive mood again, but until dont need lose hope.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: