Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait?  (Read 4303 times)
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

Yes absolutely, This is time that we should wait until market recover. if there is too dip there will a hype also. And this is the time for learn more about crypto and its' market. let's wait patently with strong confidence.
cllo78

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:12:47 AM

I agree with you. I think that the cryptocurrency market is very unstable like the stock market. It is very normal to fall. I hope that people will not panic because of a short fall. We must maintain a good attitude and wait patiently. Will come soon
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:14:40 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

This market is not for people who lack of patience and not have the belief. Buy and sell hastily is just like gamble, absolutely no strategy whatsoever

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:24:01 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I can not agree with you more. Now is not the right time to sell the coins we have bought. We can buy in more coins when the price is low enough. And we can hold them for long term and wait for the profit to come.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

Well, I agree it is necessary to buy now in a falling market and to press on the growth of coins. Yes, in these months I expect the market to grow because the fall was very long after all, when that will be the reverse process. And the bitcoin domination chart shows a bullish trend as the money from the alto flows into it. Then this indicator will drop then we will earn for altcoin in the future. In fact, such a situation as it reminds the last year where there was a huge increase in all the Crypto-currency.
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:28:30 AM

The encryption market is a long-term investment market. We must maintain patience in investing in the encryption market. Otherwise we won't get anything because the cryptocurrency is now very cheap.
nvishnu22

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

According to the market situation the value is going on decreasing some times it feels like that the value of all my holdings will get me in loss if i hold for a long time but i need to wait for some more time to see profit in my holdings.
gumpoh

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

You have to wait. If you sell, you will lose a lot of profit in the future. Be patient. No matter how hard you do, you need patience. I feel that waiting is correct. I can stick to it.
eert

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:35:56 AM

Yes, I have been waiting patiently. I also agree with you very much. I think that the decline of the cryptocurrency market is a very normal thing. You must not make a wrong decision because of a panic. This will make you Lose all your money, wait, be a little more patient
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

Yes i can wait for the right time for the rate of the coins going up and i have earn the more profit after sale the coins because this time the market is very slow and the rates of all the coins are low and there is no profit in this time in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Moblie_Legend

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

According to the market situation the value is going on decreasing some times it feels like that the value of all my holdings will get me in loss if i hold for a long time but i need to wait for some more time to see profit in my holdings.
yes, what you say is true, but waiting in the long run can suddenly give you a big advantage, we just need to be patient with the situation in this unstable market
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:53:14 AM

This is good advice and I also support when you are conscious of this. many cases occur about the panic and also fear of loss. This is what a lot of people away or sell when the price is low regardless of the loss they get. If just want to be patient and wait would certainly be pretty sure the results obtained would be different from the previous one.
Sevarchik

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:58:50 AM

I can wait very long, but waiting works only for bitcoin holders i think.
Sitting in alts very risky, alts have opportunity to gone forever from this market.
Today we see too many clone projects, they cant alive for long

mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

Waiting very often brings good profits. However, not always wait is the best solution. Sometimes it's worth taking a quick decision to get right on time..Waiting for me is very difficult given.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

Panic will always be there when the market is down especially for the newbie in the crypto industry, they will sell even if it's a loss on their side. Holding is good if you have great patient but not all can control their feeling towards negative news. Just be strong when entering crypto and you will succeed in the long run.

MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:06:25 AM

yes, of course, if you look at the current market conditions, it really makes you sting in the eyes, always wants to shed tears because it doesn't show improvement. but that's fluctuating crypto where prices can change significantly over time until it's hard to guess. as a smart trader, I can only wait until prices increase again and try not to panic with this situation. and if only I had enough capital, I would use the current market situation to buy as many altcoins as I wanted.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:08:28 AM

What else do we have to do right now?  Cheesy Of course, as for me, I can wait for crypto come back. I dont wanna sell my portfolio for nothing.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:56:06 AM

absolutely right, all we need to do is wait. Don't do anything while waiting, hold it. we just wait a little more, let's hang on. no need to panic and don't worry, this will all be better.
Jateng

Activity: 1290
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:04:02 AM

Yes you were right at your point. Crypto or market will rise again but the question of all is when. The answer is "just wait patiently". But how hard is that thing to do ? Since January up to now, we already saw how market falls. It is quite alarming because as the price fall we also lose our profit especially the coin holders. It will probably take years to fully recover and stand. But we have no choice, all we can do is to wait PATIENTLY . it is not always according to what we want.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:06:22 AM

Yes, I will wait until the crypto market recovers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: