Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6076 times)
political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

It's time to invest in many altcoin. Because almost all traded below the price of ico. And most of these coins will be highly valued during the bull period.

Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I agree with your opinion, the problem here is if the price of the coin goes down, and we don't know that it has reached the lowest price or lower, I was fooled by the price drop and it turns out the price will continue to fall over time

agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

with the current market conditions I think, it makes no difference now or later, all decisions are in our hands with all the risks that we will face, if we want to invest in coins with the current conditions there is good we do not simultaneously use all of our capital at one moment, it's better to gradually minimize the losses we will bear

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I think that investment is a complex process and you need to be ready for it. Just promonitorte all that you have and then you will earn. For me it is very important and I invested when I was ready morally, not financially

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

Investing today is a good step towards a growing market. Now there is a favorable stable market situation. Low prices for altcoins are also a good reason to purchase some altcoins for a long time.
For now the crypto market condition is good enough to buy, we know the price is at its lowest price and there will be no deeper price decline, buying now is a good opportunity, buying later is not the right thing, because prices may start recover? just grab that opportunity dude..
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

I would stick to my guts and intuition that the altcoin I've invested in will perform better, so I can do cost averaging regardless of the crazy market ride.

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:35:43 PM

invest in altcoins when you believe if the markets will recover my friend
but, i suggest you to invest in altcoins with real product, real team and real developments
regards
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:09:05 AM

I think that investing big money in alts today is too risky because prices can stay on the low level for a long period of time actually...only if you can wait really long for profits...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Invest when you find the best option and can choose what you need. To do this, do not look for a specific day and month. You can do everything at any time convenient for you
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

It would be an advantage to invest at this moment simply because the market value of cryptos are currently low or we may consider, at their worst. It would be wise and practical because once the recovery takes place in the market, huge profit will be earned. It is like a gamble of luck but since we all know what's the nature of market especially during dumps and pumps.

Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

It would be an advantage to invest at this moment simply because the market value of cryptos are currently low or we may consider, at their worst. It would be wise and practical because once the recovery takes place in the market, huge profit will be earned. It is like a gamble of luck but since we all know what's the nature of market especially during dumps and pumps.
It seems to me that we should be careful, especially during certain fluctuations in the prices of cryptocurrency. It is necessary to learn to recognize artificial manipulations with coins, from natural price fluctuations due to demand.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:37:14 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 11:00:01 AM by CowboyX

Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins. right now the market is near a strong support zone and is ready to start growing. I advise buying altcoins from the top 30. if you need advice on specific coins, then I recommend investing in STRATIS and NEO. They can make you a very good profit. ICO will be held on the basis of these coins.
burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

I agree, the market will grow soon. All promising altcoins will return their value. The era of blockchain has begun, if the project is really useful, it will become more expensive!

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Investing in altcoins is like "Get rich quick" schemes. There are many problems with it also if the project gets executed then you may end up with crazy profit like 10x - 25x. But there are some teams who really put themselves into the success of a project so investing in them may lead you to profit.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins. right now the market is near a strong support zone and is ready to start growing. I advise buying altcoins from the top 30
It seems to me that even among the first 30 altcoins, you need to make the right choice, because the current state of the cryptocurrency market can make its own adjustments to the prospects of many projects.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

If you will wait all the time for something better you just miss the oportunity to earn your extra money today so don't waste your time and invest
imran1997
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

For crypto this year is so bad, On the other hand this year is going to be end and only 2 months is reaming.
Hopefully this this is the good time to invest in altcoins Because at the end of this year or first of the 2019 market can be recover.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

I dont always believe in delaying things,i believe the right time to invest in altcoins is today and not later.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

I think if you are ready and ready to invest, why should you delay.
Faster is better because you know now that a lot of altcoins are being red and from that we can take the positive aspect of the red price now.
the right time to invest is from yourself if you are ready then it is more than enough for you to step into the investment stage.
so hurry up before you leave your train (train to success).
I think altcoins has a good potential in terms of gaining profits ,this is the right time to invest because there are certain signals that it will be fluctuated in the end of year .We must be ensured to involve in altcoin in order to achieve our targets.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

The current market is on the bearish, and I think it's still an opportunity to invest some altcoins since the prices are cheaper than in december 2017.
So it may be the best choice if we invest now than later.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: