Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin growth  (Read 887 times)
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Seeing the growth of Altcoin in the last few months in 2018. Almost all Altcoins have fallen. Why do many people predict that from 2019 to 2020 there will be a soaring increase.
Do you think that the prediction will really happen?
And will you also feel the prediction that there will be an increase in Altcoin?
I saw many of my friends panicking. I feel confused to give answers to them.
can you give me an explanation?
From my point of view, all altcoins are predominantly are such correlated to Bitcoin in such a way that, impact of Bitcoin on altcoins is immense. As far as predicting of any altcoins or even Bitcoin is concerned, I don't think any one could predit markets much easily, so I don't think predicting market direction would be helpful. But I would rather suggest that, before investing in any project you should try to understand the basics where is the project going to be utilized for and how hardworking team is engaged in the project.
So currently if you are invested in to some good projects, I would suggest you to hold on to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farelada33

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Seeing the growth of Altcoin in the last few months in 2018. Almost all Altcoins have fallen. Why do many people predict that from 2019 to 2020 there will be a soaring increase.
And will you also feel the prediction that there will be an increase in Altcoin?
I think there might be an increase, but I can't predict that it will go up, but I'm sure Altocin will go well.
Yes, I often hear that there will be an increase in 2019 to 2020. But still not panic, because if they panic it will make them even more uncomfortable. They should keep and hold it, we hope it will really go up and happen.
mirna-ohh

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Actually I am lazy to discuss about Atlcoin, but because you have opened this discussion, then I will answer my complaint too.
I often follow investments, but seeing Altcoin prices get worse, and no one can determine when it will go up, the price is not so good. But I continue to survive and I maintain it, I wait until Altocin is fully recovered in 2018.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
this prediction happens every year and you shall get used to it. And understand that nobody is actually really know the cryptocurrency future. So relax..

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:09:33 AM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
this prediction happens every year and you shall get used to it. And understand that nobody is actually really know the cryptocurrency future. So relax..

Prediction is always an prediction there is no guarantee that it would be happen. In this situation we don't have an perfect explanation for this, the better that we should do is wait on what will may happen.

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

Basically this has happened over and over again is the answer. Simply look at the rise and fall since inception of all of these coins and this definitely is the stage where it is right before the rise. Pack your bags full of alts now and you won't regret it around mid september is the general consensus in the community at the moment and i'm inclined to agree.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Yes it is..A lot of people think that there will be a rise..Because the market has risen steadily compared to previous years..There will be fluctuations in the year but it will continue to rise.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

The severe drops in past few weeks seems to be the result of panic selling, we have already seen many posts that 90% of alts will not survive and many alts will be dead soon bla bla, whales manipulate and create fud to buy cheaper for themselves while newbie investors get scared and exit the market by selling their holdings in loss, i think this should not happen and community should now act more maturely.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
You are right in your accessment that the altcoins are very low and have been so for a while now but it shouldn't be something strange because to a large extent most altcoins are dependent on the movement of Bitcoins. Although there some that are moving up irrespective of the up or down movement of Bitcoins.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.

Probably, if you see the charts of the altcoin market from the start you'll see we have 1 year bull, 1 year bear and 1 year recovery and the cycle repeats again. This time everything happens faster, and if they correct 95% from the peak, expect some massive pump in the next bull run reaching the all time high again. The only question is..

WHEN?
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

I don't think so that altcoins will go up again strongly, no. In long time horizont maybe, when there will be more investors who are not with us at the moment, but not in 2 years, I do not believe these predictions.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Nobody knows my friend and there is no assurance of taking back soaring again due to market volatility. Maybe we think that it is not the gold time for altcoins and crypto. We could just wait for another spike when everything will be fined and stabilize.
VieleSind

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.

All the predictions of altcoins are for reference only. This time, altcoins and the market are generally falling rapidly and certainly, the rate will increase again soon. I think 2019 the cryptocurrency market will list potential altcoins only, the scam, as well as the non-potential altcoins, will have to be deindexed off the market to ensure that the altcoins will have strong growth in 2019.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

Simply because they are thinking this is just a downward adjustment. All are still seeing the great potential of the market. The opportunity to make money from here is still large and no one to give up
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

I think now the growth of Altcoin is also starting to increase , so for us it will also be easier to get a lot of profits by waiting for a better price.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:47:55 AM

Simply because they are thinking this is just a downward adjustment. All are still seeing the great potential of the market. The opportunity to make money from here is still large and no one to give up
All investors are very careful during this period because only Bitcoin is reduced, all other altcoins will be reduced and we should update the news every day, it will be better. I personally keep track of BTC's movements because the market is so unpredictable
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:58:00 AM

The development of the number of altcoins in this year has become very rapid, now there are more than 1800 altcoins, all competing to be number # 1 but this certainly has consequences because many altcoins die.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

Me myself couldn't tell. If my aticipations was right, maybe Im a billionaire now but I am not so I cannot tell on how altcoins would play for the next two years. And for those who are predicting that alts would soar high, I bet they are not precise with their answers, though we all know that alt season would come, this rumors are just letting us feel good in the crypto business. Also those ETF's.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Actually I am lazy to discuss about Atlcoin, but because you have opened this discussion, then I will answer my complaint too.
I often follow investments, but seeing Altcoin prices get worse, and no one can determine when it will go up, the price is not so good. But I continue to survive and I maintain it, I wait until Altocin is fully recovered in 2018.
Yes, I think you have to wait until the end of 2018, because no one can give a definite answer, because now it's undergoing improvement, but be patient, don't panic, keep collecting.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: