Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin growth  (Read 887 times)
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

The development of the number of altcoins in this year has become very rapid, now there are more than 1800 altcoins, all competing to be number # 1 but this certainly has consequences because many altcoins die.
Some of my friends are afraid, because there are several Altcoins they use as investments, they are afraid that the Altcoin positions they use will die.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sintecan

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

I often follow investments, but seeing Altcoin prices deteriorate, and no one can determine when it will go up, the price is not so good. But I continue to survive and I maintain it, I wait until Altocin fully recovered in 2018.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

Simply because they are thinking this is just a downward adjustment. All are still seeing the great potential of the market. The opportunity to make money from here is still large and no one to give up
All investors are very careful during this period because only Bitcoin is reduced, all other altcoins will be reduced and we should update the news every day, it will be better. I personally keep track of BTC's movements because the market is so unpredictable
Periods and conditions like this do make it difficult for everyone to make their choices, patience will be a vital thing in dealing with conditions like this. Pay attention to the movement of Bitcoin prices, look quite stable and not experience significant changes. While the price movement of Altcoin is so very fast and even continues to decline. So now that investing in Altcoin is not the right choice, especially for someone who wants to invest in the short term. Theoretically, investment in altcoins is a long-term investment and investment in bitcoin is an investment that can be done in the short and long term.
ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

I am also confident that growth will be because the market can not be on a very long correction, if the correction lasts a long time, then there will be a rapid growth

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
Ramzes555

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:00:51 AM

I am also confident that growth will be because the market can not be on a very long correction, if the correction lasts a long time, then there will be a rapid growth

I completely agree with you! This is the law of the market, the market can not only go down or just up, it is cyclical. It means that growth will be!

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

lmost every Altcoin boom, investors after buying BTC has started to learn altcoin and transfer funds to prominent projects such as ETH, LTC, XRP, that shows us the market altcoin from us. We see the altcoin market has always fluctuate
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Seeing the growth of Altcoin in the last few months in 2018. Almost all Altcoins have fallen. Why do many people predict that from 2019 to 2020 there will be a soaring increase.
Do you think that the prediction will really happen?
And will you also feel the prediction that there will be an increase in Altcoin?
I saw many of my friends panicking. I feel confused to give answers to them.
can you give me an explanation?
Hi, your friend do not need to worry, all this happens is normal, every coin price must go up and down, with the decline in prices will definitely rise again,as much as we can trust, all investments certainly   at risk, if you are afraid to invest your coins, it's better to sell so you don't regret it, but if I personally prefer to save it even if I have to wait a long time,
because I'm sure the altcoin will grow and green again by the end of this year.

You said this is normal in crypto and if i look into something in the past, i will also say the same about this market.
But the reality people are panic and almost me too but now i try to be more relax to see this market. When i feel not good about the market then i just quit from it and take some rest in real life.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Seeing the growth of Altcoin in the last few months in 2018. Almost all Altcoins have fallen. Why do many people predict that from 2019 to 2020 there will be a soaring increase.
And will you also feel the prediction that there will be an increase in Altcoin?
I am optimistic and always believe that the growth of altcoin in the future will definitely be maximal. because like last year the price of altcoin could grow but it did not have a high price and the peak was at the end of 2017 the price could be maximal and the pump was very high and it showed a growth in altcoin that was boastful for altcoin owners. so now you have the answers you give to your friends.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Altcoins are going to recover in some days to come as I think it has touched the bottom about three days ago.  I did not expect bitcoin and altcoins market to go this low but since January till it has keep falling.  I believe in 2019 and 2020 an event will happen that is going to push bitcoin upwards and altcoins will follow.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

Hello friend
I want to ask.

Both bull and bear periods of time are inseparable parts of market behaviour. It is reasonable to expect another bull phase because technology markets tend to rise in price (market capitalization). Very similar behaviour can be spotted for technological companies in the stock market. Overall market capitalization of the crypto industry will very probably grow gradually.
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

Simply because they are thinking this is just a downward adjustment. All are still seeing the great potential of the market. The opportunity to make money from here is still large and no one to give up
All investors are very careful during this period because only Bitcoin is reduced, all other altcoins will be reduced and we should update the news every day, it will be better. I personally keep track of BTC's movements because the market is so unpredictable
Periods and conditions like this do make it difficult for everyone to make their choices, patience will be a vital thing in dealing with conditions like this. Pay attention to the movement of Bitcoin prices, look quite stable and not experience significant changes. While the price movement of Altcoin is so very fast and even continues to decline. So now that investing in Altcoin is not the right choice, especially for someone who wants to invest in the short term. Theoretically, investment in altcoins is a long-term investment and investment in bitcoin is an investment that can be done in the short and long term.

Altoins have been bleeding severely that is true, and in future bear markets I will also reduce my exposure to alts. But I don't think right now is a good time to sell as most alts are down 90% and more from all time highs. Also we saw in the last 48 hours that when Bitcoins comes back 5%, many alts see growth in the double digits. So where is high risk often also there is high reward.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
pixelvault

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Hello friend
I want to ask.

We are at a very early stage for crypto thats why people are predicting massive increases in price.
This cant be said for all alt coins though. Many will not survive the latest purge this year.

As for reaching all time highs again on alt coins i doubt it will happen this year. and for an altcoin to survive for the next few years is unlikely given the fast pace of this space.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

Yes, but for me this is the right time to collect some of my favorite Altcoins, because the current price drops, I wait until the market price rises, for those who don't understand maybe they will sell it.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

The long term prospects of high quality altcoin projects are very green, so it is only a matter of time, when the market for them will really pick up again. Remember that the total value of all cryptocurrencies and tokens is today only 2-3% of the total value of all fiat currencies, so the trend can only be up! And high quality altcoins will pick big parts of that space that will be captured - not sure that it will be bitcoin at all, when things advance.

I would use this summer lull and directionless market to do my study and research in peace for the future winners, to spot them and buy into them now, when everything is very cheap! One can make a lot of good bargains today…

Seek for the hidden gems with a lot of study, analysis and thorough assessment of projects. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

We just follow the path of friends, this can make us calm and don't need to panic, because everything has a phase. The growth of the altcoin for the future is good and even if there is a dead coin it must leave immediately, don't look at the coin.
We will shake the coin fever soaring and decreasing, so prepare yourself to deal with it.
tayvaya

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

August is the worst month we have experienced before all donations of crypt money. Prices have declined and crypto coins are falling for stable purposes. But if you look at the good side, it might be a good time to make a purchase right now.The whole crypto money meeting regarding the market will bring itself together. But nobody knows when and how to recover. The best thing about investors is to monitor the markets very carefully ... Keep track of your crypto money investments and follow their performance.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

As I can see, most crypto keep stable this week.
Of course I'm expecting it can reach more than I'm targeting , everyone also expect the same.
Personally I try to keep purchase and hold when it's not reach the target because I believe when the time has come, it will happen !
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
This market always tends to go up every year. So it's no surprise that people are predicting 2019-2080 prices will be better than 2018. For me, I also agree with them that altcoin will recover even with a possible recovery in 2018. Just don't panic and panic sell, wait right now.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Because crypto world needs to improve a lot of things and it will takes a lot of time that is why it needs few years to do that. We have nothing to worry about crypto is bullish in the future.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
A prediction is not yet confirmed specially to crypto market there's a lot of possibilities that might happen even in this year, you'll never know altcoins might change it's path and might rise up suddenly.
And if your friends are starting to get panic then please tell them that they have to and all they have to do is to stop looking at their portfolio everytime when the market is on the bear trends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: