Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin growth  (Read 887 times)
Balkirikk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Seeing the growth of Altcoin in the last few months in 2018. Almost all Altcoins have fallen. Why do many people predict that from 2019 to 2020 there will be a soaring increase.
Do you think that the prediction will really happen?
And will you also feel the prediction that there will be an increase in Altcoin?
I saw many of my friends panicking. I feel confused to give answers to them.
can you give me an explanation?
my prediction of altcoin prices will rise again like last year after passing another 3-4 years. and maybe longer. because last year before the price rose high experienced a fall and finally in 2017 was very high. and now it's time the price drops all and waits for more time to go up
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bluex4

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

Last month bitcoin was reached $ 8000 but now bitcoin price is $ 6475 this is big difference . At last may ethereum was reached $ 800 and now drop again I think everything possible in cryptomarket no one can't predict it. Definitely altcoins will rise again next year cryptomarket once again go to high.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

The thing people have to understand is that the last year growth was thanks to normal everyday people (still, a small % only from the total people living atm) fomoing in and also thanks to Tether buying coins with "fake-real" money.

We could see a much larger bubble to happen but for this, we actually need some cryptos to make some real-life changes to the real world applications.

Don't listen to people who say something like "ohh yeah, ETH will totally go back to ATH" or "BTC cannot drop below 6000usd". Those are not facts of any kind, just their opinions.

lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
Seeing the growth of Altcoin in the last few months in 2018. Almost all Altcoins have fallen. Why do many people predict that from 2019 to 2020 there will be a soaring increase.
And will you also feel the prediction that there will be an increase in Altcoin?

I still feel positive about the growth and the rising possibilities of the altcoins. In my opinion, innovative altcoins have always a big chance to have better prices than other altcoins which have no beneficial feature.

Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

Hello friend
I want to ask.

I still feel positive about the growth and the rising possibilities of the altcoins. In my opinion, innovative altcoins have always a big chance to have better prices than other altcoins which have no beneficial feature.
Yes, I also think optimistically about the growth of Altcoin now, because I know that no one can know when Altcoin prices will rise, some say that there will be some Altcoins dead or thrown, but I don't believe what they say I will continue to invest and will continue to save until the end of 2018.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

Of course altcoins can grow, i mean altcoin not only at top 10 on cmc like eth, xrp. Also, many altcoin that will die cause this competition, its has chance 50:50. Remember that timing is the important thing to start invest no matter when it will come, on end this year, 2019, or 2020. Every year altcoin will up and down, bro.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

Of course altcoins can grow, i mean altcoin not only at top 10 on cmc like eth, xrp. Also, many altcoin that will die cause this competition, its has chance 50:50. Remember that timing is the important thing to start invest no matter when it will come, on end this year, 2019, or 2020. Every year altcoin will up and down, bro.

It will always happen and the determination will be in all of us, when we increasingly believe in digital currencies, it will bring positive development and when we increasingly leave the digital currency, the development will lead to negative conditions. so everything depends on us, that we play an important role in determining the demand factor.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
Btcmistress

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

I think that by 2019, 2020, as you mention..that we will have less cryptos in the space, most will have failed long before 2019 (we are seeing this now) only the the Neos/Eths/Adas quality projects will survive. As to a speculation in price, who knows
seneido

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:33:41 PM

Altcoins are down because bitcoin went down. It will go back up i'm sure of it. As for failing by 2019/2020, only the good quality projects will survive and thats how it always has been. Don't take my word for it though. Many unpredicted things can happen.
sam53

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

There is a lot of anticipation about the future of altcoins. With the prediction that in 2019 and 2020 altcoins will grow and rise rapidly, it is also a sensory prediction. Only time will tell how many people have predicted this is right or wrong Smiley)))
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

i cant say all altcoin will die,, some altcoin will survive it depends on the community support for the project
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:13:54 AM

Prediction is just a prediction and no more. But at least I hope that prediction not a just baseless prediction which is only a statement that people made without some facts analysis whether it is historically, technically, or even fundamentally. Many people made predictions, and it based from their perspectives, and it's different from people to people.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:54:45 AM

There is a lot of anticipation about the future of altcoins. With the prediction that in 2019 and 2020 altcoins will grow and rise rapidly, it is also a sensory prediction. Only time will tell how many people have predicted this is right or wrong Smiley)))

When bitcoin is doing good then altcoins would be doing good as well as we know that bitcoin is followed by bitcoin. When you are in the market for a long time, you will be able to observe that when bitcoin makes a rapid movement, whether it's up or down, altcoin price would go down but then if bitcoin makes a movement upward, altcoin would then follow suit afterwards whereas if it is going down, altcoins would slowly lose its value as what is happening now. Those altcoins that have legit projects behind would be valuable if they would continue to keep up with the market.

Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:00:10 AM

There a lot of factors that can affect the market to decline its value, some say it’s because of the pending ETF others blame the whales that controls the market, or it could be the major altcoins pumps that caused dumps for other altcoins. Everything is a factor and everything is a possibility, remember that uour in a volatile world.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Bobbykid

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

alt growing
but growing down  Sad bro, im holding a lot bunch of alt and im getting down everyday
my portofolio is f*cked up
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

Hello friend
I want to ask.
While crypto currencies are not a means of payment, there will be volatility, which will always throw the market up, then down. And the alts, as we know, are much more inclined to this, that's the whole philosophy.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:32:51 AM
Merited by Mhd-Bobbi (1)

Hello friend
I want to ask.

For me there is now one can really predict the future price of Altcoins as this was also unpredictable like Bitcoin but anyway these predictions are better than spreading FUD so i think that the rise of Altcoins will depend on Bitcoin performance that if Bitcoin will bounce back this year so expect that the Altcoins will going to rise too. Lets just wait and see then as we have 4 months left before this year would end.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

Hello friend
I want to ask.

For me there is now one can really predict the future price of Altcoins as this was also unpredictable like Bitcoin but anyway these predictions are better than spreading FUD so i think that the rise of Altcoins will depend on Bitcoin performance that if Bitcoin will bounce back this year so expect that the Altcoins will going to rise too. Lets just wait and see then as we have 4 months left before this year would end.
Yes, hopefully the remaining 4 months before this year ends can look more enchanting, so those who feel anxious or panic grow again to play their role to invest more enthusiastically, with many motivations friends who will invest certainly support the growth of Altcoin to improve.
biletskiy

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

i think altcoins are having a bad year at this time, they are dumpped so easy that we can not know exactly what will happen to the market if the price falled too fast, so we should be careful to cut losses just in case the market will drop more when altcoins can not be pumped at this time.

Less than 5 months will pass, and we will meet 2019. I hope, altcoins will grow closer to the beginning of this year. I bet on NEO, Stellar, Credits, and Cardano.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: