Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3793 times)
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

I will not be affected by such a person at all, and I am sure that person does not have Bitcoin so he cannot feel the benefits of holding Bitcoin, Bitcoin is very valuable because it has multiple functions, you can use it as money, as a bank, or as an investment front. It is appropriate if the value of Bitcoin becomes expensive, and I think zero will be far from Bitcoin.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

So says the former head of a predatory loan business.

"Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability." - LOL well not for him. Which is why it was invented. Middle men hate bitcoin because it will work them out of business eventually.  Which is why it was invented.
 Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Let me make this clear once again, bitcoin will be fine. It just a matter of time. People who said that bitcoin is useless should be embarassed by themselves.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

What is your real intention in posting this kind of topic?
Title: BITCOIN is useless!?

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

with a content like this without a reliable link and saying a little word that its non-sense while most word in here is just like FUD.

I really wonder how hard to get the link and put it on your thread to make more sense because its hard for me to believe on what you are talking about without any proof provided on your thread.

SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

I will not be affected by such a person at all, and I am sure that person does not have Bitcoin so he cannot feel the benefits of holding Bitcoin, Bitcoin is very valuable because it has multiple functions, you can use it as money, as a bank, or as an investment front. It is appropriate if the value of Bitcoin becomes expensive, and I think zero will be far from Bitcoin.

Look at what his job title is. The former CEO of PayPal... hmmm....

Well Bitcoin is a direct competitor with PayPal. No wonder he doesn't like it. So the only solution he's got is to take cheap shots at it because he can't do anything else.

Generally the more viscous the statement, the more reason they have to hate Bitcoin. They feel desperate and that there is no other possible way to win against it, so they resort to cheap shots, threats, and childlike taunts that you would usually only hear on the playground at school.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

Well if it will dwindle steadily until it gets to nothing ,then until then, those who will with panic withdraw and be happy will be and those who will later rejoice for waiting with also do, but since we have waited this far, let's see what is the worst that can ever happen here, I just feel its one strategy to make people exhaust the coin to avoin inflation.. Thank you.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

I have heard this forever. I heard this back when I had 3 BTC worth $30 a piece. And I sold at $1000 usd...  it may be upgraded or a newer better coin that functions like BTC or replaced with an even better idea, but crypto from this point forward will be worth money!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Hafamot

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

It doesn't seem BTC and other crypto are collosal pump and dump scheme because it really have a value and a purpose as online transaction. Everybody is entitled to its believe.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Ask him what about paypal and their services, their are lot of disadvantages of using paypal, and the transaction fees is also so high. Seeing the success of Bitcoin is making panic to paypal owner. That is why they are giving statement like this. Bitcoin users know what will happen to bitcoin we dont get worried by this type of fud statements

henrytran167

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

oh, i don't agree about this. just he said that doesn't mean bitcoin will go to the end.
Many people has said bitcoin will die, bitcoin is valueless, bitcoin will not be use , but the true bitcoin will live, and the price is very high, it reach this highest value nearly 20000$ in last year. bitcoin will live and grow whatever people say.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

I do not think how can you call bitcoin a useless if they can help many people to earn money. Just like me this is the only thing that I know how to earn money and by that i can help my family.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

It is just stock on the market, but in other side, you can use bitcoin as a type of money transfer over sea with a really small fee!
To me, it's a good thing if people don't try to pump or dump the price it too much!
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

Iam not argue this question. Because bitcoin is worlld first cryptocurrency, and bitcoin will give a future. Many peoples make their future for working bitcoin.
So bitcoin is a asset.
Bitcoin is not useless.
cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

those people who are not believe in bitcoin are those people who make lots of fud. i do not believe that bitcoin will soon hedead to zero. that's only a  rumor , bitcoin well not become useless. market price is unpredictable and who know the price will grow up later. 

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
normal.80

Activity: 319
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Many predicted the collapse of bitcoin, but themselves deep down believe in it and buy it just in case. And those who do not believe in it, most likely lost some Deposit on the market and now they are very upset

Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

Bitcoin is the no one crypto currency in the world. And bitcoin is more profitable than others. Bitcoin will never go in zero. Most of people are using/ involved with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most important think in human life. I think if who said bitcoin is useless he is foolish.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

It will never been happen, bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world of crypto. Until there are people who interested to buy and earn bitcoin in never been goes to zero amount. Bitcoin is not useless it helps me a lot, helps me on my financial support/problems, to pay my house bills etc. How can bitcoin useless. Who can prove that bitcoin is useless no one right.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

Bitcoin may be unpredictable but I do not think bitcoin is headed to zero anytime soon. One thing I like about bitcoin is that despite going through a rough road, it always comes back up. Besides, PayPal is a competition, it is natural that they will try to destroy the competition like bitcoin.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Who said that?
Bitcoin will always can help us because bitcoin is number one crypto currency in the world.
Day by day bitcoin be come very popular because there so many people trust and believed bitcoin.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

Yes it may pump and it may dump, but it won't reach onto the price of 0, that's just being negative, as a matter of fact BTC is not useless, it has been a lot of use, regardless whether if it is in a positive way or in a negative way, and I think that newbies like these tend to become dummy accounts, watch out and do not fall for these kinds of statements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: