Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3793 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

If bitcoin completely useless, today or even right now when you're watching this forum, the value will turn into zero / market totally crash.
The fact is bitcoin still exist more than $ 5000 , for me it's still huge value so when you read any news or other article , make sure you're doing another research before spread the false news !

Smiley
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

Bitcoin isn't useless because there are things that bitcoin could buy. We should not listen to speculations that bitcoin will go down unless there are facts that it is. As long as it exists, we should keep supporting it.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

It is common things that we are having this pump and dump everytime, and this is exactly not the end, because the cryptocurrency is just that way and we cannot nothing to do with that. Just try to earn on that.
xzxcoin

Activity: 575
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

impossible Huh If the all over world blockchain finished.

Wrkz Discord:
https://chat.wrkz.work/
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

It is common things that we are having this pump and dump everytime, and this is exactly not the end, because the cryptocurrency is just that way and we cannot nothing to do with that. Just try to earn on that.

There's no specific basis why they ended up saying that bitcoin is useless. Everyone is willing to wait for its come back and we believe that it's all coming.
hallto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

Bitcoin can never be zero. Even if it collapses, it will take years to happen so.
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

I use Bitcoin for payment of many monthly services.  It beats all other forms of payment for online transactions.  The persona saying this is a shill for big banking.  They want in cheaper and are willing to lie to you to accomplish it. 
dmitriko

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Only way bitcoin can go to zero is when we something stronger replacing it.
dxl0536

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

impossible. That's the basic of the cryptocurrency.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Okay, I don`t think what he said is true. Ofcourse, if you have your business, you wanted to make your business more successful than the other competitor.  So, I think this paypal ceo just wanted to make rumor to cause panic to the cryptocurrency market for it to get down.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

This person hardly knows much about cryptocurrencies. When a person knows little about something and tries to Express his opinion about it-he will carry complete nonsense. You don't have to take it seriously.
  Bitcoin is more than just a bubble. Bitcoin is a new technology that will change the world. Bitcoin is the next stage in the development of money.

onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:10:13 PM

Base on my observation price is the most attractive for investor but as you can see everyday you can scared of it
because it will go down about 4 to 5 days and only son go up. if you want to invest in , for long time you don't need to look at the price on market place
Aris novianto

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

bitcoin is very useful for my life, I can get what I want also from the results of bitcoin, I really like the work in bitcoin, until whenever I will support bitcoin.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

If you look at the history of bitcoin, there was a takeoff, then a collapse and within a year it "lay" until a new wave of investors interested in this came.
He will not go anywhere - this is an entire industry already, a whole new sector.
Crypto Dul

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

Your post is useless. Bitcoin is not useless. Do you know Bitcoin was 0.30$ in 2009. It increased it value in 2018 hugely. But now there's a little drop. But its not useless. I thinks all the things will re adjust soonly.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

This is bullshit. I do not believe that bitcoin will lose its value for a long time. I think that in the fall the price will begin to grow rapidly up
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

He just wanted to dump the price of bitcoin to invest at low price  Cheesy There are some pump and dump shemes at cryptocurrency markt,but only 0,01 % are involved per day.If you invest in crypto with some background you will not get disappointed in a long turn.
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

Why say this, I don't think it's true, it's just an invalid assumption.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

Bitcoin is not useless maybe you did not use in the right way or you dd not apply the right technique i think you have an invalid assumption and you really need someone to clear you and give directions on how to make good use of bitcoin
karagun125

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

Making money out of something was never been a useless. We cannot say bitcoin is useless however it is useless for the people who is not investing in it and just trying to see the statistical value of bitcoin and does have no plans investing in it, such time is wasted and if he start right away investing maybe he earn a lot by now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: