Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3793 times)
Via-

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

the collapse of bitcoin cannot be determined by anyone but we determine it. because the more we use or join bitcoin then bitcoin will never be lost, but on the contrary if we give up on the fall of bitcoin then that will actually eliminate bitcoin itself. that's my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

This damn weak person are happy to spread this negative issue to the community to make the noob panicked and leave the crypto because they can't accept that failing in investing is what they've got here

Whos thay damn FORMER CEO?a LOSER?lol cryptocurrency specially bitcoin will continue to dominate the worldwide currency and sooner will be used universally
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

Whatever!!!!

The Bitcoin become powerful now a days, as was for the crashed that happened with its lowest prize its only down to 6300, and it doesn't fall down to 5k, it only means that Bitcoin has something that can help everyone in the future and the people decide that it will be.... Government should focus also on how to use Bitcoin also with their system...
Festy_Pay

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

If we unpack what he's saying it becomes apparent quite quickly that it's more mis-information to try and destabilize the market as its a threat to his own revenue streams. Screw that.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

No, bitcoin is pure cash (Usa dollars or Euro etc)  Grin

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin now digital currency it's platform is good and everyone use it easily. Many investors are invest it and they make good profit. So I don't agree with you.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

For me as a bitcoin user,its not useless because my life changed a lot because of this online job.why?I am not an educated person and its hard for me to find a right job but I found it through bitcoin.Bitcoin is for all the people who are educated and none educated person especially to those who are interested of it.Thats why I am the one to those person who tried bitcoin and thats it!I found my life because of bitcoin and I really thank you,its really change my life.bitcoin for now is down but I still hoping that it will going back to normal again.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
tadung8790

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

Dan Roseman said: "The Bitcoin protocol has immense intrinsic value as a self-regulating frictionless payment network affordable to almost anyone. Here is a technology that allows anyone to send any amount of money to anyone else in the world at virtually no cost with nothing more than an Internet connection or smart phone. Bitcoin, like the Internet, is one of those innovations that can break down barriers; information barriers in the case of the Internet, and financial barriers with Bitcoin.”
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

Based on the logic of Bill Harris, gold, too, in that case - is meaningless. I think he is speculating. He probably bought himself some bitcoins, but hides it.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Well I don't think that Bitcoin is useless and I do believe that bitcoin has a very bright future ahead in the upcoming years. And this is because it has very high potential. Since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot popularity among the people all over the world and it's potential users all over the world have also increased tremendously who are willing to invest money in bitcoin.
cedrixperez

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

No I disagree on that bitcoin existence is too far nowadays and its price since bitcoin introduced on the internet is too far now and I assure that bitcoin will be more important by next upcoming years well we all have known that crypto is volatile and its normal in the market Bitcoin will be global currency someday we just need more studies and it will be soon.
Putritya

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

If it is useless for many people to stay here to wait and hold their coins for bitcoin? I'm sure bitcoin is still the king of the cryptocurrency world and is still a coin that is worth keeping. Current conditions do make people less trust in bitcoin. But surely there will be a time for bitcoin to rise again.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

I dont believe the bitcoin become zero value in the future, Many country accept bitcoin as their payment and some transaction. Pump and Dump is normal to market so nothing new that, I believe bitcoin will never die, and bitcoin will continue, the title of "king of cryptocurrency".

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Bitcoin is a real digital leaven in the real world. If we really want to develop bitcoin then we should have positive thoughts as well as we should invest bitcon trading as it will give us profit. If we invest in them now
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

this statment is very subjective, he is a CEO of payment company, and bitcoin is a strong competitor, i think he just taking an advantage from bear situation to keep people from using their company as a payment gateway
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

It's ridiculous to read such opinions, people simply do not understand what they are talking about. Bitcoin is a new stage of financial development that will take its place in history.

CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Vitamin is useless? And it has gone ahead to turn many to millionaires and billionaires, it changed the internet world so much and you said bitcoin is useless, I don't think so. How many people have PayPal changed their financial status? I just want to know.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Maybe they haven't felt the benefits of bitcoin, so they assume that bitcoin is useless. Even if they are more patient, maybe they will feel the benefits and perhaps will appreciate the work system of bitcoin. They actually can also use bitcoin as an asset in the future, it all depends on their own running the bitcoin.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

Maybe they haven't felt the benefits of bitcoin, so they assume that bitcoin is useless. Even if they are more patient, maybe they will feel the benefits and perhaps will appreciate the work system of bitcoin. They actually can also use bitcoin as an asset in the future, it all depends on their own running the bitcoin.

Or maybe this are the people that already invested in bitcoin but already lost huge investments and this is the reason why some of them are considering bitcoin as useless.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

Bitcoin must be finally used for buys and sells Otherwise I agree that it is useless. People are investing in bitcoin, because they think it's the future payment system. If bitcoin won't be the future payment system, investing in bitcoin cannot be always profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: