Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:31:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3794 times)
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

The fact is most people say bitcoin is useless when in disappointment. If they get what they want from bitcoin they definitely say bitcoin is very useful. . Everyone while in trading crypto usually experience it. We just need to calm down and make another try in different way. Because market conditions will not be forever as bad as they are today.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

For me, I think there is no way that Bitcoin could be useless in the near future. I am indeed excited on what future lies ahead of Bitcoin. It seems that a lot of people still misunderstood about Bitcoin because they do not understand the technology behind it and how will it contribute to our future. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

bitcoin is useful to me, it's true that bitcoin is useless at the moment, five months will definitely be done by many people, and bitcoin prices will improve, I believe bitcoin will become the material of community work.

4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

As long as the crypto market still exists, and there are some people who sell and buy and there are some people who still hold bitcoin, so long as bitcoin still has value and is still useful for all of us, indeed the price decline that occurs against bitcoin makes some people doubt and some even don't trust bitcoin. But I will try to be patient and see the development of bitcoin prices until the end of 2018, hopefully bitcoin can again show its strength and give happiness to bitcoin holders through high price increases at the end of this year.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

I think what's said by Bill Harris is a very baseless statement, from the tone of his speech I can already guess that he does not understand the performance or concept of bitcoin at all aka ZERO. I don't care even though he's a former CEO from paypal, let's say that he's a very experienced person in digital finance, but he doesn't understand the benefits of bitcoin.

taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

I do not really agree with you, for the moment I really see bitcoin and other digital cryptocurrency currencies very useful for the movement of the existing world economy, with the existence of bitcoin transactions can be more secure, comfortable and everyone can see all the ongoing transactions. bitcoin is the best digital currency for now.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

BTC is not in vain, in my opinion the current market value of the altcoin continuously decreased but I still expect the market will never fall forever and they will rise high
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Bitcoin is still very useful, and there are still very many people in the world, it is proven that the market is still crowded, and there is always a bitcoin price movement, and there are always people who sell and buy and hold bitcoin to this day. This means that bitcoin is still trusted by many people and there is still great hope for bitcoin and most importantly that bitcoin is still very useful to improve a good life and economy and overcome financial problems for everyone.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

I think bitcoin will continue to survive and will increase its value in virtual currencies that must survive and must exist for a more efficient future
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

I think it is not useless?this bitcoin helps us to financial freedom and by means of receiving/paying payments to establishments and remittances.,how can bitcoin be useless that this is the noisest popular today many supports bitcoin because of his good intension.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

I do not really agree with you, for the moment I really see bitcoin and other digital cryptocurrency currencies very useful for the movement of the existing world economy, with the existence of bitcoin transactions can be more secure, comfortable and everyone can see all the ongoing transactions. bitcoin is the best digital currency for now.
bitcoin has a good future and bitcoin is very useful to be one of the best potentials. so I think if anyone says if bitcoin is useless they don't have a fundamental foundation for that.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

Lols.. That's absolutely rubbish. If bitcoin is useless people won't be talking much about it up till now. Bitcoin has come to stay and its making a big sense to the whole world
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

i think the real value of the bitcoin will reveal, when the last bitcoins will be mineded. digital gold will see it's best days when stock markets enters the bear trend
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

We have heard it before and we will see these types of news in the future. It will not affect a bit to the crypto market as these are just baseless allegations. We know what crypto is and how it works.
Gururapyco

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

I think this guy doesn't know what is he talking about and don't suggest anyone to listen to such people but use their own minds and think for themselves.
FlexBrah

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

it's just a pre-planned bad news background to lower the rate as low as possible so that large players can enter the market at a low price
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

Bitcoin means a good future, many peoples invest here and make a great profit. And many peoples make their future here.
So bitcoin not useless.       
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:05:53 AM

bitcoin is still useful even though in some countries it rejects the existence of bitcoin, but keep in mind that bitcoin is useful only for payment systems and is not useful for anything else that is far from the function of bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

If Bill Harris have prediction bitcoin will be zero, why he bother commenting on zero price. I am believe he just making FUDs on market and he will buying bitcoin from panic peoples with cheaper price

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Its only a prediction and bitcoin price is very far from zero. Come on my friend let's make bitcoin predictions at $25000 or more value. and do not listen to the negative news or speculation about bitcoin. This might frighten our investors in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: