Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3791 times)
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

Every body has their personal opinion and i personally think bitcoin is very much useful in every field for transition for investment for payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Catherine Branco

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:59:33 AM

I  don't think so. Bitcoin is not useless. This issue just is written from him- one aspect. In the crypto market, Bitcoin will continue existing, however; Bitcoin is in the seriously low price. Because as long as having some people who invest in bitcoin,the market can active. The only thing we need now is hope a new bright future for this cryptocurrency. I believe that Bitcoin is soon raising prices and is useful like it used.
Raymond Robinson

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

I don't extremely agree with you because the value of Bitcoin can not be extincted just due to your words. Almost of us admitted that Bitcoin has some more advantages than paper money, it's faster and more easily using. We should believe and try to develop this cryptocurrency for a modern market. Perhaps, Bitcoin will dominate the crypto market.
Nicole Dias

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:02:33 AM

Just an odd guess. There has never been any cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. Bitcoin gained a large number of benefits for business. In the pass and at present, Bitcoin still affirms its  position in the crypto market. Maybe, the price of Bitcoin is falling, but this can not make Bitcoin ending. Everything always must go up and down and so does Bitcoin.
Gregory Brown

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

I guess that the person who creates this topic has never invested in Bitcoin. He has  a narrow thought when thinks that Bitcoin is useless. Next time, Starbucks will allow the customers pay bills by using Bitcoin. Not only Starbucks but also more many restaurants will do that. Just a small proof that can demonstrate bitcoin is not useless.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:08:37 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

The people who don't understand the underlying technology and potential of Bitcoin are always ready to criticize it when Bitcoin drops. We all know that cryptocurrency markets are too volatile and these coins will reacts heavily based on small news also. Recently we saw with the news of Facebook Q3 earning, the market cap of more than 130 billion dollars are evaporated. But Bitcoin is not even have market cap of 130 billion dollars. So even Bitcoin dropped 90% from ATH then this can overcome easily in near future.

kylepos

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:10:10 AM

How can u say bitcoin is useless? Bitcoin is hassle-free in the terms of investing and doing transactions. And if you ever invest in bitcoin your gain a lot of profit.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

If i did not sell my bitcoin then definitely it already recover by now seeing crypto market goes stronger. I had really regret and seeing this thread reminds me that bitcoin is not really useless. The one posted this thread maybe the useless because this is a FUD that really add uncertainty to the investors especially to a newbie like me.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

bitcoin is very useful with its advantages that make investors bitcoin like gold and they prefer to devote all resources to be able to invest in bitcoin even more costly bitcoin transactions we could have guaranteed When the transaction sends bitcoin
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

Bitcoin is very helpful. Bitcoins are valuable to me and all very much. I have benefited from bitcoin a lot. Bitcoin gained a large number of benefits for business. If bitcoin is useless people won't be talking much about it up till now. The only thing we need now is hope a new bright future for this cryptocurrency. I believe that Bitcoin is soon raising prices and is useful like it used.
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

Everyone has their own view about bitcoin and just because he said that bitcoin is useless it become useless. No, it is very much useful and there are a lot of prove of this.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

Bitcoin is very helpful. Bitcoins are valuable to me and all very much. I have benefited from bitcoin a lot. Bitcoin gained a large number of benefits for business. If bitcoin is useless people won't be talking much about it up till now. The only thing we need now is hope a new bright future for this cryptocurrency. I believe that Bitcoin is soon raising prices and is useful like it used.
actually, bitcoin is useless, for those who hate it, and for those who don't know to use it. but, for those who can use it, of course it will be very useful, even it can make the economy better.
Anna_Lewis1

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

Bitcoin is first coin and still a top1 coin, almost alcoin price depend on BTC, hope this relation will not too much as now but i think need 1-2 year more
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

I will definitely disagree to this that the Bitcoin crypto currency will be only considered as a useless. For my own opinion, even how other people tell that Bitcoin is just a bunch of digits, this crypto currency really change my life a lot. It is never useless to me, indeed Bitcoin is a very efficient and convenient crypto currency for me. I hope other people will notice the greatness of this crypto currency and not just tell something like its useless which is not really true.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

Bitcoin was once a zero value crypto coin but because of the people who believe in the ideology of the crypto this thing gets a value and this is normal for the market to have a pump and dump things because there is no such  currency that is keep on rising up even FIAT currencies are going down so means digital assets will also fall down and then rise.
Bitcoin now will not go to zero because of it's community and to the people who believe in it.

sd
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

It may be useless to others, but it's precious and savior to other people too whose lives are changed because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the new gold today in binary form but unfortunately, not all people can have it and therefore not all people's lives won't changed from rag to riches too.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

there is no possibility to bitcoin price is going to be zero,its just bill harris prediction and predictions are not always right everyone has their own opinion,i believe  bitcoin prices will improve in future
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

there is no possibility to bitcoin price is going to be zero,its just bill harris prediction and predictions are not always right everyone has their own opinion,i believe  bitcoin prices will improve in future

yes you are right this just an  opinion of one person against the community this comment will do nothing because the power of bitcoin is on it's  community and it's believer.

sd
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

I don't care about that. Even though he said like that but I wasn't worried about that. I believe in cryptocurrency. They are people who don't like bitcoin and oppose it, so it's only natural that they say that. So we don't need to care about that. We only continue to support cryptocurrency completely.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

Thats a complete non sense. What does CEO means is something his instincts are saying but come on think on the practical basis and look around you. Bitcoin is here since almost a decade now and the amount of money that is traded into it is huge per 24 hours!

Each time crypto currency falls in the value then 24 hours traded volume rises even further and it can literally increase by one digit per 24 hours. Thats a huge money that gets flooded into the crypto at any given time. I believe nothing like that will happen.

Thats my instinct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: