Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3793 times)
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

Bitcoin is not a pumps and dumps scheme, its going up and going down simply show's the trade that goes on daily basis,.its very profitable for a good trader.
lefinca

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

All FUD is baseless. One of my friends said that can he keep his bitcoins in bank locker.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

Every month, I can see countless critics commenting on the future of Bitcoin. I have not found any investor who can accurately predict the trend of Bitcoin!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
robin1991

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

No, bitcoin is not a useless coz its price is increse day by day so its never useless whoever say dis i think they don't know about what is bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

Don't believe on that news because that is just their prediction and that is just their way of thinking about bitcoin, if all of us will believe those fake news then bitcoin price will go down more because for sure many of us will make panic selling again until no one left.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

That is not true for Us small investors bitcoin is very useful because with the small investments we had it already brought bigger returns for us. Personally it helped me with my finances to those who criticize bitcoin well its your own opinion for sure more investors will not believe on your criticism.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

no its not possible because crypto market in bitcoin on the top and many advantages this coin so bitcoin is not useless  coin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

Don't mind people who said bitcoin is just pump-and-dump scheme, if bitcoin like that, surely this crypto currency will end like he said, but like we know bitcoin still alive for nine years
Yeah the function of bitcoin is not only about trade and investment, bitcoin can also be used as an online payment where the
popularity of bitcoin as a payment method is very high and increasingly well known and we know why the paypal boss said like that lol
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Bitcoin is really a useful thing.. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency  with  very low fees within Bitcoin payments.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

This is a stupid statement. Bitcoin has gone up for a long time, and it has made the world known as a new investment. Bitcoin may be down, but it will recover in the future. Bitcoin will continue to go up instead of falling close to zero. Do not worry about anything and trust Bitcoin.

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

There have been many who gave issue issues like this. Why is that? starting from the issue of China being banned bcc and finally not being banned, this is just a scenario to drop the price of bitcoin and buy large-scale money from those big banks. I think bitcoin is very difficult to eliminate because if the product has entered the world market, this is very difficult to eliminate, except, bitcoin is banned from the exchange floor.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

I don't think it will became that. I accept, with the expansion in Bitcoin from zero to $ 20K it is great. Since seeing the entire world is taking a gander at Bitcoin from sand to gold. This is genuine and it is difficult to come back to the sand. Remain quiet and we will see the individuals who influence negative news about Bitcoin that they will regret on account of disappointment.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

Indeed bitcoin does not have a real physical form, but the presence of bitcoin has been felt by many people, bitcoin provides benefits to many people, and helps overcome financial problems and improve the economic life of some people. I still believe in bitcoin, and bitcoin prices will definitely rise again, because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and has the highest price to this day.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

It really doesn't make any sense. Bitcoin is going to set the world free from the banks. Paypal is in bed with the banks and is becoming more and more like them. In many cases they are worse then the banks.

It's PayPal's value that will eventually go to 0 as the price of Bitcoin and other crypto keeps going up.

The moment that lightning becomes usable paypal becomes useless. and loses its existential purpose.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

I don't think that bitcoin is useless. That's just the opinion of others who think like that. Because I think bitcoin is very useful to me and can help me with economic problems. There are also many people who speak positively about bitcoin. So we can choose the best one.
sinkelo

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

If bitcoin value is zero, will other alt coin survive
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

if you think of it in different way but won't actually be happening the price is determined by people in the market there is a trade volume taking place, there will be a value of the coin if people buy for less, the price will indeed be less...look at the supply and market cap of the coin volume of trade and low cap will cause the price to eventually rise long as no huge flaw is found which can not be  solved, there will be a high value of the coin assuming people are still trading the coin....
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

Since their introduction, bitcoin has been very useful in that they give us a good investment environment and, moreover, they make the economy more active and bitcoin transactions will make the transaction cost less. More and bitcoin is very safe for traders
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

Bitcoin is not useless.If it is used wisely it can surely make you a money man.If you want to invest your money then Bitcoin will be the best option for you.No doubt the price flickers a lot but it has a huge potential of making your investments gainful.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

No no I can't not believe it at all. Bitcoin is a digital assets for Morden world besides fiat money.day by day bitcoin become more popular.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: