Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3793 times)
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

I totally disagree with this , bitcoin is not useless.All intelligent investors knows that bitcoin is an important and worth investment.Investing in it is very profitable.By investing a small amount in BTC if you are getting a major profit in coming years than i dont think that it is a useless thing.No doubt fluctuations are very common in price of BTC but i still believe that bitcoin is one of the important cryptocurrency and it will be the future currency.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Bitcoin is really a useful thing.. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency  with  very low fees within Bitcoin payments.

And also bitcoin has a potential to become the world's future coin because of it's components.  Bitcoin can become useful but too risky because there are too many things that you can gain profit but also losses.  But because the price dump, too many users getting out of mood because they loss too profit.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

I don't think like that. maybe he said that because he understood that bitcoin was more interested than their business. so they are looking for ways that people don't believe in bitcoin, and so people choose their business. maybe it's something that is reasonable, in business competition. so I think, it's better not to be affected by them. it's better to believe in yourself and always optimistic that with bitcoin we all can definitely earn income.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

Are you sure? I did not even know him. The thing that you are all about, I do not think so, TUy that I agree bitcoin has dropped sharply compared to five, but currently, bitcoin is still in the top 1 position on all floors. And no coin can cross it. I think bitcoin is gradually showing its value in most markets and the value of it will occupy a large trading volume in the future. People today know more about bitcoin than not because of its value but its application. Bitcoin shows that every big deal can be resolved quickly with bitcoin and blockchain is the technology that is welcome in the future. I do not think bitcoin is outdated but it is public trend.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

How can someone say that Bitcoin is useless if there are people who works hard on it and earn in Bitcoin and helps them in providing their needs? If you are going to say useless it means that you that people didn't expect something from you or you don't have any contribution from the first place.

That is definitely right. I do believe that those people who says that bitcoin is useless are the people who do not know what the bitcoin really is and also the haters of bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot ne considered as useless because it already help a lot of people specially in their finances.

yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Bitcoin ia not useless but bitcoin is profitable. To those people who said that, those are the people who are not totally know what can bitcoin give to them, what is the good benifits to give to them. To those haters their are still time change your mind 😀
kamoto

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

Well ... I partially agree with the description of the topic. Yes, for the most part (at least at the moment) bitcoin is useless. He is not wealthy as a currency ... especially as a world currency, as many advocates of crypto-currency generally like to say often. However, bitcoins represent another value ... it advertises crypto-currencies as a payment system ... which in the future may turn out very well
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

it so very imposible if bitcoin became useless. before that altcoin become useless first before bitcoin... how to be useless if more investor buying for this and its not gonna be happen to reach the price to zero..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Bitcoins is not useless and every cryptocurrency trader will testify how important bitcoin is. The major problem is traders trying to use bitcoins as a safe haven for investment which to me is wrong. Bitcoins can be used for other purpose like payment between peers as outlined in satoshis's whitepaper on bitcoin.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

I do not think so. We all know bitcoin represents cryptocurrency. And crypto and blockchain are very useful. Bitcoin is the cause for blockchain development
There is a long time for its development. I always believe in bitcoin..
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

Whatever is said about bitcoin, I see bitcoin coming to help many people in financial problems. Evidently some people have had a better life, and have many people through bitcoin, for that I concluded that bitcoin is very useful for all of us and the benefits of bitcoin have been felt by many people around the world.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

The truth of the matter is the vast majority say bitcoin is futile when in disappointment and disillusionment. In the event that they get what they need from bitcoin they certainly say bitcoin is exceptionally valuable. . Everybody while in exchanging crypto more often than not encounter it. We simply need to quiet down and make another attempt in various way. Since economic situations won't be perpetually as awful as they are today.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

Musk removed Harris from CEO after 2 month in charge, one of the shortest CEO in the big company. A bit weird for me if I considered about his word. As we know there are many CEO of big company already considered bitcoin as a future.
levanni_90

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

xCRYPT

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

Bitcoin is a rival for all fiat money and online payment services as well,so no surprise this sir claims bitcoin is gonna die soon. They see a threat of losing a piece of pie, bitcoin will strengthen  every year as other countries keep adopting it.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

I disagree to you. Bitcoin is useful and there are many benefits tjat you may get from bitcoin. Bitcoin will not head from zero. It will rise again just wait and have patience.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

I believe that bitcoin os not useless but in fact it is useful. I t can really help us a lot in terms of getting an extra income on some of their ways. I believe that the bitcoin will soon rise and we don't have to think that is is useless because we earn on btc from the start until today.
Bitcoin is not useless, many investors proved that bitcoin is very helpful and useful. Bitcoin help me to earn high income even this is only my extra job. Investors believe bitcoin always rise and give high profit and don't think this is useless cause from the start we earn high profit until now.
BitCent Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

I think he talked nonsense too.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

I think he said this only because bitcoin become more and more popular. People can use bitcoin from over the world like currency and this is much easy now than Paypal wich is why Bill Harris saing this
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Yes it is very unreasonable, but it is her right to judge something. as long as there is a krypto market and many people want to buy and own Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will not go to zero, because if you expect Bitcoin to zero, that means you have to make everyone think Bitcoin is rubbish, and I think it will never happen.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

I have done transactions with Paypal, where it takes 3-4 days to get the funds in local currency from USD and you need to pay 4% for a particular transaction, now with the development of crytocurrencies business like these are gone backward, cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology which is secure and faster thus making a big loss to companies like Paypal and Skrill, its common to expect such statements from them.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: