Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3793 times)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Bitcoin in this digital world is very useful not only through technology but in our daily living. It is used to earn a living and as a form of commodity. It can be used as a mode of payment without spending so much time in line just to have transactions.
Bitcoin is very useful from the start up to now in the digital world it gives me to support all my needs in every day life to.pay all my bills and buying stuff and etc.using bitcoin are easy to transact.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

I liked his phrase "The cult of bitcoin [makes] many claims — that it's instant, free, scalable, efficient, secure, globally accepted and useful — it is none of those things".
Did anyone else though he was describing what XRP is there? Grin

But not only XRP. BTC too... it might not scalable yet, sure, and the words "instant" and "free" are very heavy ones... it's much faster than SEPA and with about the same cost as a SEPA transfer though.
As for security, it's as secure as the user.
Wong owah

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

for me bitcoin is still useful, bitcoin is still a part of my life, so far I have been earning from bitcoin, bitcoin will be even more prosperous and will progress
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

It's too early to judge bitkoin. Today it is not useless, it is an inspiration for millions of people. They are passionate about it, investing and associating their future with it. Talk about the role of bitcoin will be in a few decades.
happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

I don't think so why are we going to base the fate of Bitcoin just because Bill Harris said that statement?
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

I will always always think positively and be optimistic about Bitcoin, even though there are various negative speculations that have sprung up, because in my opinion no one can predict for sure what will happen to Bitcoin in the future.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

I can't understand why you think so. To my mind, btc is not useless at all, it is based on the smart technology and you will be able to enjoy its benefits a bit later. To my mind, you will be able to use it in many ways with time
Emilypowell85

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

I don't care about that. Even though he said like that but I wasn't worried about that. I believe in cryptocurrency. They are people who don't like bitcoin and oppose it, so it's only natural that they say that. So we don't need to care about that. We only continue to support cryptocurrency.
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

this statement is the usual speculation in this market which we have seen already very much

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
DavidDWatkins44

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

The value of bitcoin is not in the number when converted to cash, but the value of the bitcoin depends on the network you want to join. Bitcoin investment is like stock investing, as more and more people invest and buy bitcoin, the bitcoin value increases, and vice versa.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

that's why I think for what you made a post like this, if you consider it absurd. in other words that you are the same as Bill Harvey's CEO of Paypal. because this is very useless to be a productive post
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

I think that btc isn't useless as it has many benefits. To my mind, it is better to use it for the long-term hold compared to any other coin, to my mind it is much better than other coins having many pros

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Let's analyze first the situation Paypal is right now to make that kind of statement...Paypal is currently most use means of payment and transferring of money in internet. For ecommerce business, even when accepting thru credit it still goes thru Paypal since they are offering secure payment. That's what Paypal is! Now here comes bitcoin, decentralized and anonymous (supposedly). Anyone can transact using bitcoin with no frills and fringe, less hassle and transparent. With all this, it's pretty obvious that Bitcoin is a threat to Paypal. Now need I say more why Bill Harris saying that?

Fo me bitcoin is not useless because we can earn more profit and give us a very big potential of the people. And it is also give help for us to buy what we want if we can have money of Bitcoin. And because of bitcoin, my life becomes brighter now because I can spend my family from out of town.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

Bitcoin is not useless. There are so many people that Bitcoin has been helped and I am one of those people that Bitcoin turn our life to a much better one most espwcially when it comes to financial matters. There are so many great opportunities that Bitcoin gives us and the only thing left is on our hands. So why say Bitcoin useless? Bitcoin price in the crypto market is just in its downfall not but it is not enough reason to say that it is useless.
DavidGBoydq232

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

Over the past eight years, people have been trying to price the BTC, offering bubble markers (Several years before the bubble burst at 1000, then $ 2000, then $ 5000). There are those who expect BTC up to $ 500,000 / 1 BTC, everyone has their own reasons, opinions, so what is the real value of the BTC?
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

this statement is the usual market manipulation that we have seen with you already a thousand times

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

Bitcoins are useless or useless by us. If you use it for the purposes that you desire and it helps you achieve that, it is useful. If it can not help you realize what you want or it does not have any effect, then it is useless. To make it useful or useless is based on how we use it.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

I think that btc isn't useless as it has many benefits. To my mind, it is better to use it for the long-term hold compared to any other coin, to my mind it is much better than other coins having many pros
Bitcoin enthusiasts continue believe in the ever-increasing value of bitcoin and see no limits for the potential of bitcoin.There are quite a  advantages that make Bitcoin a one of a kind digital currency that has no likeness. Of course, because nothing is perfect, Bitcoin does have its flaws.
EdwardARiley109

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

Bitcoin is still the largest capitalized e-currency in the market, with the longest life expectancy and undisputed reputation. however, Bitcoin is slowly losing steam in the race for new generation currency algorithms.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

Over the past eight years, people have been trying to price the BTC, offering bubble markers (Several years before the bubble burst at 1000, then $ 2000, then $ 5000). There are those who expect BTC up to $ 500,000 / 1 BTC, everyone has their own reasons, opinions, so what is the real value of the BTC?
The only "real" value of bitcoins is the price that it has now. Someone can have a totally convincing explanation why one bitcoin has to be worth a certain amount of money, but at the end of the day, that's now the price of bitcoin. People aren't going to buy one bitcoin from him at that price just because he was able to explain it well. Even with all the reasonings, bitcoin might still fail to reach the prices people are expecting from bitcoin because the price is affected by a lot of factors.

Some examples are:
1. whales selling their coins,
2. a major country prohibiting the use of bitcoins,
3. a relevant person in the crypto world started a FUD,
4. FUD caused unknowingly by another person's skepticism about bitcoin.

Assuming that one day, all of these hindrances will be overcome by the fact that bitcoin is actually a necessity in the future, the speculations still aren't that accurate. One can claim that "bitcoin will one day cost $500k each" but when? The "when" part is the most important since that will tell you how long do you have to hold your bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: