Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:53:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3794 times)
JoeG.Fuller123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

Value is a subjective concept, it is valuable to those who value it, or in other words, you may not think it valuable does not mean that other people think like you. For a lot of people, they see Bitcoin as valuable and willing to spend a lot of money to own a bitcoin.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

That is insecurity towards bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed valuable and every investors could atest to that because it has helped many of us financially and i will continue to hold and invest more bitcoin.

Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

I would say certainly not, Bitcoin are useful,it's digital money in future.Bitcoin is used in everything from paying bills to making the money to pay those bills. You can even buy a car with it now being as certain manufacturers are now accepting payment in the form of bitcoin.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

I agree that Bitocoin will be manipulated by whales with a large purse, but these monopulations do not often succeed. Smiley
Lukamovo918

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

When the virtual currency market fluctuates, the price of the currency may be influenced by many factors such as regulation, hackers, government bans, etc. The more people believe that bitcoin is the financial crisis bubble is waiting to burst
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Bitcoin price always fluctuates but it doesn't mean that it is useless because bitcoin  is still useful in many ways.And as long as there is  demand and supply bitcoin will continue to give us profit and could help us to have a better living. Also bitcoin could help for economic growth and development for the future.

kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

Bitcoin is not useless. There are so many people that Bitcoin has been helped and I am one of those people that Bitcoin turn our life to a much better one most espwcially when it comes to financial matters.Is either he invests and gain as we are doing lol or just sit tight and invest somewhere else.
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

So many persons have predicted bitcoin to fail and call bitcoin scam and all sorh of names, let's ask these guys a simple question, has bitcoin really gone the way of negative predictions? The answer is capital NO. The more they make their unfounded predictions the stronger bitcoin gets. Just like every other traditional currencies out there and even stocks bitcoin rises and falls periodically simply obeying the law of demand and supply and other market forces. To these nay Sayers I say to them bitcoin lives on.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

only fools and people who don't understand who can say bitcoin are useless. many people who have succeeded and become rich because he can use bitcoin. the most interesting investment place in the world of krypto is in bitcoin. don't you can be affected by people who don't know.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

personally I disagree with what he says. bitcoin will never fall too zero. as long as there is internet and humans on earth.
there is no reason to believe what I think is absurd. that's my opinion.
 Cool

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

He said this might be because he was disappointed with the current price of bitcoin, deliberately indulging in negative news so that crypto would get worse in the eyes of the public. Never mind, keep thinking positive and still support crypto. Do not easily believe in news that has not yet happened.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

His opinion is useless! Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, two of the richest men in the world, made similar comments, but are completely ignored. Bitcoin will become mainstream. Period.

mcculum0010

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

If the people would not develop a place for bitcoins head, I think it is quite useless because right now you can not do almost anything with your Bitcoin. Right now it is failing in all the areas.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

haha...i've heard many bad news from paypal former about bitcoin and they always thinking negatively about bitcoin, spreading very bad news to bitcoin will not impact to bitcoin price and decreasing investor to put their money in bitcoin. now i start to familiarize my self regarding many bad news fron paypal as long as bitcoin was their main and valuable competitor in digital currency. they can say anything about bitcoin in any news, but the fact is bitcoin with blockchain technology has many advantages rather than paypal. get used to any bad news about bitcoin..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Yes, bitcoin is useless for USELESS PEOPLE like you and like our idiot governments . If my country decides to quit crypto, I will leave my country .
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

anyone who spread excessive bad news will not affect, because they only spread fud and only scared new investors. bitcoin cryptocurrency will be determined by us who jump directly not like that person who gives excessive fud
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

No, bitcoin has a value, it is named market capitalization. So all bitcoin value is equivalent to all money spent on them. Like any other currency it is an instrument, but not a valuable product by itself. Dollar note for example by itself has the value which is less than one cent, but because it has capitalization by gold and other goods, its value is one dollar.
Brandon Sousa

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

It's obvious Bill Harris is biased as crypto competes with companies like PayPal. It’s prehistoric attitudes like this, in positions of influence that cause the USA in particular to be lagging behind. If he were put back in last decade, I bet he would have said the same thing about the internet. 
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

PAypAl - useless shit! I started using PayPal since 2010 (8 years ago!). But I can only send money, I cant receive money in my country. As a lot of other countries cant accept money. So this idiot called Bitcoin useless? They cant make avaliable for all countries this shit Paypal during 10 years!
panovnu

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

Most of the people who are new to bitcoins think that these coins have no value as they do not exist physically. It is hard to break myths.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: