Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3320 times)
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

i totally agree, not all icos are scams but i stay clear of them totally. its quite amazing how people take every little opportunity and turn them into scams. now real projects that would need to raise funds for their projects cannot as there has been distrust planted in the world of icos as a whole. hence we all would miss out on some technologically advancing projects because of lack of fund raising.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adding715

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

That's right ! It takes time to see legitimate ICO , no wonder there are many Project who seeks for tokensale but in the end they will run . Remember never rely on ICO review sites because they are biased they are the reason there are many Scam ICO
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

The problem is some investor just looking the team advisors as long as they are famous they will invest on ICO which is a wrong move

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

There are plenty of icos that are not scam.  You just have to do a study about them.  The project vision, use cases, the team.  It would be best if you could meet the team members personally during events or roadshow.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:38:32 AM

I have promoted many ICOs and in the end I got my share or reward. We are very careful in choosing the ICO project that we will follow. It is good that you mention things that must be done to choose an ICO. I also suggest checking the team behind this project and the manager too.
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:44:58 AM

there are also many who do not scam better if it is held or study 60 ICO so that it will know how to invest safely without own capital ..

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:47:49 AM

That is really true, that some ICO are not scams , in the world of this ctyptocurrency that this technology are gaining popularity around the digital world, we can not deny that there are groups of people that abuse the popular of this tecnology , so this people will also launched some scam ICOs , but there are also good and can be trusted ICO ,it will now depends in us on how to handle this kind of situations in ICOs.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

It's true that not all ICOs are scam. Some have genuine and legit intentions to raise money to develop their projects. But there are many scams nowadays and we must do extra research before we invest in any ICO
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

Gone are the old days when ICOs are no jokes ,but now its the other way around , more luck is what's needed in crypto world now and back in the days all you need is hardworking and your cash for investing ,I think the only way out has not been detected yet ,there has to be a platform that will guarantee ICOs for investors so we won't fall for scam ICOs .I will wait patiently

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

Cool advices, basicly I am lazy to check Linked in profiles, but there are some advanced guys on this forum who can find scam. I've seen Woshib bounty manager was redtrusted for launching bounty of one project which Linked in profiles was copy pasted.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

Many ICO projects now succeed if they are well developed; if they do not develop well, they will be identified as scams. Roll Eyes

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

There are really a lot of scams out there in the market. Be careful. Alway check their website, their communities, are they active on social media etc. Also, do you believe in their project etc. For example, I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain. That’s improving the whole blockchain ecosystem, if you ask me.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

Its really hard to determining good ICOs or scam ICOs. Crypto market getting more popular and some irresponsible people trying to take benefits and scamming people with fake ICOs. The best thing we can do is researching on internet about their team and their project by whitepaper

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

I am glad that I met such a positive topic on the forum. Despite the skeptical statements of many investors, the market still has many useful and promising ICOs that are not scammers. Just need to carefully choose a good team of developers, a ready product and a useful technology for society.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

Of course, they do exist. There are many really cool and promising projects that will definitely bring a lot of money to their investors. Here, you can check the list of good ICOs: https://icowatchlist.com/
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

I do not have much experience to choose ico, I usually use ico rating websites like ICObench, ... I feel invested in projects with large amounts of money then we need to look carefully before deciding
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

Nice shot, man! Every advice is useful and I think like you.
There are worth investing ICOs,but you've got to read WP carefully and OP is giving some advices regarding this. Read them carefully!

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I do not have much experience to choose ico, I usually use ico rating websites like ICObench, ... I feel invested in projects with large amounts of money then we need to look carefully before deciding
The rating assessment is only based on calculations from the icobench team. Even though rating on a project is high or above of good on every ico's assessment site, it does not guarantee that the project will not become a scam.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

That's true. It is difficult to distinguish the good ICO or a scam ICO. As you say, many irresponsible people want to get any profits from this crypto investment. We have to understand the project that we are joining in well, we can know that by reading the whitepaper or visiting their official website.
Kuzja

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

Yes. Now there are a lot of scammers. but there are also normal projects. just need to more thoroughly and in detail check the projects before investing and participating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: