Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3320 times)
chris paul

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Yeah, I agree with you. Not all the ICO's are scam, few of them are legit. All you have to do is make sure and do lot of research before you invest in them. There are weaklings who say everything is a scam cause they have been scammed most of the time in their experience, but I don't think so that anyone would have seriously bad luck that they will be scammed every time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

LOL. Of course. If all ICO projects are scam so do you think there is any ICO investors left Smiley). If nobody can earn money by investing in ICO project so I think asap nobody will waste their money to do that anymore. Not all ICO projects are scam but to find out a good ICO project to invest in at the moment is really difficult Smiley.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

that's right, I agree with what you discuss, but there is something strange. You are a newbie so you should make a post using the original account that you use often. because a newbie does not have much insight and technical knowledge about analysis

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

It is refreshing to see that some thread is dedicated to genuine ICO. I have participated up to ten ICO this year and none if them was scam. I found it surprising many time when I see scam accusation.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

Yep, it's true. Although it's really hard to find out a legit ICO project to invest right now but it's not mean that all ICO projects are scam. Because of downward trend so it make ICO projects really hard to become successful. That's why investors at the moment keep holding instead of investing ICO like at the early of this year.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

I think ico is a long-term game, and is more influenced by the global situation. I think all altcoins start with ico, and we know that not all are scams. But a good project is also a problem now, and there is not much that can be done to pump the price of tokens. So an ico will be determined by the time and market conditions, although I am sure there aren't many ico who really aim for a scam.
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

Now many have an impression. It's almost impossible to meet a normal company. But I still encounter that 30% of the companies are still reliable. And they successfully worked and work. The question is how to find them? It's already more complicated.
ndico

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

You are right not all the ICO are scam there are so many legit ICO with great idea and solid project, mostly people classify ICO as scam when they invest and the project doesn't give them the much return they expected, ie, the price of the tokens went below ICO, I think projects should be judge based on their market price rather their product and what they tend to achieve in the future.

medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

when one diligently follow standard investment rule, as in doing indept research, the chances of being scammed is drastically reduced to manageable levels.there are a lot of good ICOs
Diglimigli

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

ico is the most interesting place for all communities, even scammers, there are still a lot of ICOS that are really created with really good innovations, although at the moment they have the same problem in getting support.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:02:01 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
I do agree that not all ICOs are scam. It is just that determining which one would be, is really a hard thing to do because it is way unpredictable. Once you've been scammed, you just need to accept it and try to be atleast careful next time. Anonymity is present when it comes on this industry so such problem should be expected to be experienced.
nwanne

Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

It is true some ICO's are not scam because I have invested in some good ICO's that give me a better reward, though these days, there seems to be more scam ICO's than the good ICO's that's why everyone needs to do a good research before investing in any ICO.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

Only few ICO are legit and good to invest and I think your money is safe and big chance to grow but it's very hard to find out now because even the potential ICO are possible to failed or become scam after few months.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

Absolutely right, there are several ICO's in the bounty programs are legit and infact this is the most important part of bounty programs that has a huge community compared to other groups since a lot of them are looking for the best ICO to work on. But sometimes its really hard to choose the best among best which allocation is concerned.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

Obviously there are several projects that are serious and that are not scam. But most projects are scam or are made up of ideas that will not go forward.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

I believe that ICOs are truly revolutionary and will continue to evolve and will become an amazing vehicle for developers, entrepreneurs and investors who are looking to innovate and change the world by just showing their concept aka a whitepaper.However, all these insane success stories tend to make us look at facts with rose-tinted glasses. The fact is, that around 50% of all ICOs out there will fail. And that’s not exaggerated doom and gloom, over the last few years, thousands of cryptocurrencies have been created and over 50% of them have failed. And the fact also remains that given the insane success of most ICO’s, scammers are flooding the market creating  dapps/coins to get their fill of the ICO pie and effectively create an “ICO bubble”.
Be careful and DYOR !!!!
informattem

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:07:26 AM

I personally think that not all icos are scams. Of course, we can't rule out that there are a small number of frauds. Therefore, we must conduct in-depth research and analysis before investing to carefully study the white paper to minimize risks and invest carefully.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:18:49 AM

I agree, there are still really good and legit projects out there, we just have to do a lot of research and not focusing on projects with unrealistic goals, I prefer to go for ICO rating websites first to check for them.
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:29:16 AM

Yes! Most of the ICOs are not scams and only which there are only a few. However, since cryptocurrency is now influencing the world, I really hope that scammers won't populate mostly half of the growing community. I also hope that there are greater possibilities of eliminating the scammers little by little so that the development of ICO will be more ideal and legit.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:49:06 AM

Surely, some ICO are here to help to develop the blockchain technology and use all the benefits of it and bring it to the people. However, some are here, like, hey, let's think of an idea, to make an ICO, and from those projects, you have to run away as far as you can. Analyze and read before committing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: