Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3320 times)
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

That's right, the number of good projects has not changed compared to 2017, but now bad projects have stopped collecting their investments, and this is good, because now the money of "smart" investors will go only to the best projects, and this should help the crypto market recover.
But unfortunately still bad and fraudulent projects collect quite large sums, instead of people investing in really good projects. I think that this is all because people really want to make a profit, and do not think where they invest their money, and the number of good projects is simply catastrophically small.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
  Roll Eyes

You're difinitely correct besides of several numbers of ICO as reported as scam atleast we have also some identified as legit ICO  maybe because they already found a solution to eliminate a scam I ICO .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

Due to the large number of new projects, it is difficult to find one that is truly promising and has potential for growth. Investing in new projects is always associated with risks, so you need to be careful. I always come up with a complex project selection for investment. You need to familiarize yourself with the project team, make sure that there are professionals in the team who, in case of difficulties, will be able to solve problems and take the project out of a crisis situation. You need to make sure that the project is beneficial and solves some problem, because only coins of a useful project will be in demand in the future. You need to make sure that the White Paper and Roadmap of the project is well-designed and looks realistic, without unrealistic promises. In this case, you can invest in one or another new coin.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

It not a matter of been SCAM or not, it's a matter of been real as much as possible to deliver, giving the right ETAs, no hype bullshit.
Most ICO fails not because they are scam, but because they were too good to be true or the team too lazy to deliver, that's why like 90% of the ICOs are doomed to failure sooner or later.
This is true because even projects with an interesting idea fail. Especially since 2018 was not the best for ICO projects and the weakest left the market or died. The good news is that there are still strong projects that deserve attention, are promising and have great growth potential. This is evidenced by the fact that even today some projects collect hard caps and their coins are in demand.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

Some ICOs are not a scam, but you must be observant in order to determine what ICO is legit or not. You must have prior knowledge before engaging to investments or bounty campaigns to avoid waste of effort and profit. 

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

Some ICOs are not a scam, but you must be observant in order to determine what ICO is legit or not. You must have prior knowledge before engaging to investments or bounty campaigns to avoid waste of effort and profit. 
yes you are right because I myself saw many ICO projects that really materialized and provided benefits for the participants, and knowledge is indeed very important before deciding to get into the world of ICO with experience and high flying hours, it will be easier to assess and choose an ICO which gives profit.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

I completely agree that there are projects that can not be considered scam projects, but there are, unfortunately, very few of them, because in most scam projects these are really scam projects.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Thanks for the tips. Indeed there are still many ICOs that are legitimate and run by honest people. But they are getting rare nowadays. I follow the same methods like you mentioned also and luckily most of the ICOs I have joined have been a good experience so far. I may be disappointed with the actual price of the coin I invested when listed in the market, I am still happen that in the future when the price rises, I can exchange them right away as they are already listed.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

For sure there are several ICOs out there that have good intention and have good products that are solidly behind them and the teams are working tirelessly to make sure they deliver their roadmap and whitepaper
Commander90

Activity: 220

SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

I think most forum users understand that there are scammers like dirt here, but a worthy and successful projects exist and they can be found. You can make good money on them.

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

Roll Eyes

Well you're correct man , some ICO are not scam and it's a legit and promising project but just be very careful and be sure to make thorough research , before investing on the project .
Stream41app

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

I agree with this. A great team with extensive experience in the field is a good sign that one can consider in choosing an ICO to invest to. You must also consider what's their purpose in pursuing the project. Do check out Stream41. WhiteCodeLabs is changing the traditional market landscape for video-streaming platforms by creating Stream41 through a decentralized network. Find out why Stream41 is choosing the blockchain route. https://medium.com/@stream41_2018/why-stream41-is-choosing-the-blockchain-route-d8e8ca9638e
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

Roll Eyes

For me, ICO is a way of earning. Now I'm just trying to find the best of the best, and it's hard, because Skam is 90% of all projects. But I manage to bypass it and for this reason I can not say something against the ICO as a whole
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

ICO is certainly not always a fraud. For me, ICO is the project that should be implemented and I invest more in the idea than in myself. Of course I would like to invest in something really worthwhile and profitable, and the ICO can help in this. The main thing is to circumvent Skam
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Well, of course, not all projects are fraudulent. There are a lot of good projects and with a good idea.

Yaupgitda

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

Some believe that the main problem of the ico is illegitimacy. However, we should look at a some of Japanese projects that are absolutely legal. Their market position is similar to others, it is terrible. For example, COMSA. Their idea didn't work. At the same time, a number of projects show quite good results. If the project is based on an idea that can be applied in real life, this is half the success.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

You are right well explained, i want to share this news that as bounty hunter basically you do a job like a business and every business has time time loss and profit too so do your hard work with honesty as honesty is the best policy.

ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Due to such a market situation, the market is overwhelmed with awful projects and this is the main reason, why great ICOs are failing to raise enough funds. The investors should better check the projects that they support.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

Not all ico is scam but many are, and we need to clean this technology with those scammer who are trying to give cryptocurrency  a bad name and with the support of this forum we can all use away all scammer.

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Not all ico is scam but many are, and we need to clean this technology with those scammer who are trying to give cryptocurrency  a bad name and with the support of this forum we can all use away all scammer.
You're correct as long as you are capable to read there platform and having a good research of ICO projects then probably it can having a good result. I, believe there's more legit project that was launched already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: