Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3329 times)
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

I think the first thing you need to pay attention to is the website. Many scammers use a website as a subgrive made from another website. It is necessary to carefully read about ICO. And most importantly, if some people write to you about email billing, or by personal message or somewhere else, this is most likely scamm. Real ICOs, expensive so do not PR
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

Some are, some are not. I am still optimistic with the idea that majority of ICO's are sincere and has legit programs or projects to offer. Unfortunately there are also some who only create ICO's for the quick bucks. Now there is no concrete way of identifying which is legit and which is not. This only boils down to each of us being vigilant at all times.

Perrigeni

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

It is necessary to be able to choose good projects. There are many projects but they are lost in a large number of bad. It is necessary to look for.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

Some believe that the main problem of the ico is illegitimacy. However, we should look at a some of Japanese projects that are absolutely legal. Their market position is similar to others, it is terrible. For example, COMSA. Their idea didn't work. At the same time, a number of projects show quite good results. If the project is based on an idea that can be applied in real life, this is half the success.

And I think that this is the most difficult and demanding task, most of the projects have an excellent idea, but are not able to adapt it to real life, those who can do this will start a revolution in the cryptoindustry.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

It is necessary to be able to choose good projects. There are many projects but they are lost in a large number of bad. It is necessary to look for.
Yes, I believe there are also a legit ICO here so it's not necessary for us to quit here because we believe that through our strategies and able to read there platform we can determined which is good to participate or involve.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
One thing is that creating scam ICO projects is a very easy thing in cryptocurrency. Even if you check those LinkedIn and see the real details, it doesn't mean they can't just create a token and dump a month after trading.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:28:08 AM

Most of the ICO projects are having lot's of challenges in meeting their targets, and ends up getting dumped on listing.
This makes it a point of concern to investors, as they end up getting the crypto's of newly launched projects, cheaper after ICO's.
This has led to the increased suspicion of most projects as scam. The handling of the community by the respective admins are also contributing massively to this uproar. These actions coming from most of these projects can be attributed to the current bear market, but on a second thought, they're trying to protect their investments.

For scam projects?
Until ICO's starts being regulated, we'll continue having cases of fraudulent ICO's.
The strategies to knowing a real ICO is not far fetched from what you listed, but ICO's owned by existing businesses; seems a better way to go.

To stay clear of scam projects, it's always necessary to conduct personal researches on the resume of the team especially; that of the CEO; check their social media history and traffic; verify how executable the ongoing project are from their Github account; the records of their partners, etc.

Just e careful, you'll always stay ahead of their gimmicks! Grin

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:10:35 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Yes, some ICO is not a scam ICO, because it is good, great bounty campaigns. ICO's that is not scam is supportable, reliable and the team is always chat in the group, also the CEO is in the group, updating the information about the ICO. For me there are many good ICO out there you just need to research for it.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:36:23 AM

There are still many who would indeed be ICO could produce and what you discussed is quite interesting. but among the many existing ICO sometimes that the ICO has the less clear concept in the system and their journey. Although this certainly impressed real ICO playfulness and certainly quite bad. be reasonable when many say that this is a scam.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:10:50 AM

After one year of down market, lessons have been learned. Slowly, investors are aware of scam ICOs. Now scammers are somehow reducing in numbers and moving away from ICOs. Now, what's left in the market are real great ICOs. But, these ICOs are greatly affected by scams.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

You can see that at this time most of there are many ICO scams and make it difficult for investors to invest in a project. I think that makes the Altcoin market price movement difficult to rise because of the many scammers at the moment. of course some ICO is not scam because only a few promising ICOs can be followed at this time and it is very difficult in found.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:39:29 AM

There are still many ICOs that is not deceptive, even though new ICOs continue to emerge. We must be careful in determining ICO. Checking and looking for real projects, excellent development team, and excellent sales achievement. And you also have to be sure of the decisions you make and work optimally.

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

Fraudsters are also making progress, because when I look at most white papers, I find that their descriptions are so detailed and perfect, so I think it's best to stay away from ICO!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

Not all ICOs are fraudulent, but many people are prejudiced against ICOs saying they are fraudulent. Good investors will know the analysis of the projects to know whether to invest or not, and they will make a profit from them.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

Yes. Definitely not all ICOs are scam because if all of them are scam, probably the price of bitcoin and all other crypto coins will go down deep and possibly hit at 1$ per coin or below. So I think, it really must have a new regulations when launching an ICO so that all investors will have assurance to gain profits and to ensure that the price in the market are stable.
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:12:23 AM

true, still many ico is not scam and the project is very true and it will be succesful so their tokens is valuable. so the investors will get their profits. by the way, thanks to share some tip before invest in a ico.
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

There are still some real team with a project aiming at solving a concrete problem. Not with the aim of getting some dollars and run away, not with the aim of neglecting their project after the ICO. What I am actually driving at is that, there are still ICO that are real with realistic goals and objectives, with a solid roadmap. If someone finds this kind of ICO, I believe you won't regret investing in them. ICOs are just so many, but it's only few of them that are reliable.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

Not some ICO, many ICO are not scam at all. What happen is that if people's expectations which sometimes is unrealistic are not met, people become furious and call everything scam. I have participated in hood is ICO this year with decent return!

oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

And about the ICO, I believe that there is still a chance to run into an excellent project, and cross out all the failures in the crypt with one bold plus!
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

it is true that not all ICOs are scams, we should not say they are scams, because surely there have been many things they sacrificed to make the project, it's just that maybe the luck factor has not been on their side, actually the ICO originators should have a lot of experience it can work. don't just think about profits, so maximize your efforts so that the project can be successful.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: