Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3320 times)
Heruwa

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

Indeed there are projects that are actually realized so that they are not a scam, then this project must be maintained and have good development. This is a bounty of feeling to get the token and certainly a very pleasant result. And hopefully the token is also capable for the long term so that it has a good future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

For investment, in the last month I chose ICO. Since there are much cheaper tokens with new technologies!  Wink
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
actually, being scammed is the own fault of the person also for not being observant. only if they know how to observe properly, this scam issue might be lessen or might be removed. always check the background of ICO that you are going to invest to.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

all of us invest in start-ups at our own risk and we hope that our invetations will grow hundreds of times. unfortunately often this does not happen

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

I think even not some ICO, many ICOs is not scam, just need to know how to find it , also it depends from team
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

Yes, I think so too. You do not need to write all the ICO. Just because many projects and companies fail. This is everywhere. But it does not say that all scammers. Just the problem of how to find them. This is another matter.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

ICO is an obvious risk and everyone should decide for himself whether he needs it. I think the main thing is to choose wisely and correctly the project to participate. In any case, this is a profitable investment to which you should look closely
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

I think many Asians are not scam, people only claim that the ICO is a scam because the ICO failed to reach the softcap, so the ICO project was forced to be canceled, but that does not mean that ICO was a scam, because investors' money will be returned 100%

Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

Yes, that is right. Very good projects remained. But the problem is that finding them is unrealistic. And who in the course, do not rush to share this information. And also the problem is in a lot of scammers. They are knocking down work.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

Indeed some ICO's are real since I have invested in some fruitful ICO's before, notwithstanding  I have also fall as a victim of scam projects before which has made me to be  careful on the kind of ICO I choose to enter.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

There are definitely real ICO that are still available but majority of the ICOs that are out there are scam and are not worth investing in. Most of them just launch ico without being ready for it. Most project don't have their products ready and the whole project is just still an idea that still needs to be worked on.

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

Sometimes, the way you can check if another project's whitepaper has been duplicated is by testing for plagiarism, because by reading through alone, you may not have come across the project whose whitepaper was duplicated.
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

Definitely! We have a lot of bad ICO but not all projects are scam. If you analyze well you will choose only good projects.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:20:13 AM

All ICO are not scam. Some of them are good and some of them are scams. There is always ups and downs in every aspect. So , why to bother in crypto.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

Not some, a lot of them are scams, but there are also good projects so we should now how to choose good project. here are some tips: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/how-to-identify-scam-icos this article will help newbies to avoid scams.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

I agree with you, but there must be added that you have to see the person behind the ico project and who is the advisor of the project, whether you already have experience and track record
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

Roll Eyes

Totally agree, not all the projects are scams for sure, and they are really good, and very important for market development. I also have one criteria to check projects and this is icoguide.com, this is very good platform with not paid rates.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

Strange opinion. There are many projects that have proved that even a hopeless team and white paper can grow into a big project.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

Of course, we are sure to know that not all ICOs have the potential to be deceptive because as long as I attend a number of ICOs, they are proven to really develop their products and I believe more in ICOs made from my own country because I know more about who is involved in the project and of course can be accounted for. And what about overseas ICOs, I definitely have to pass a fairly accurate analysis to ensure that the ICO really does not cheat, but if we take the ICO at this time of course is a very big risk because the market does not allow to install new tokens at prices good so if we participate in ICO, the price will be far from ICO prices when they enter tokens on the market.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

Roll Eyes
hi thanks for the knowledge from you and I agree with what you said that we really need to be more careful to avoid scams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: