Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 03:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3363 times)
lotfiuser

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:50:48 AM

i dont think in vestign in ico right now is a god idea especialy after the lose everyone i slosing atleast 80 % of there crypto value and most ico right now are a scam

Free palestine
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

No one is saying that all icos are scams, that will be a huge mistake since every year we see a good number of coins becoming successful, the problem is that a majority of them are scams or at least projects with terrible planning and this is why some are losing their faith in those projects, after all everyone invest to make profits and not to lose it and when the odds are so bad some are deciding to give up and not invest in icos anymore.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:00:43 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
not all ico are scam but very little ico is truly legit, the characteristics of ico legit are that they have partners in the form of venture capital and get a legalization letter from the local government.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:08:53 AM

Correct! Some ICO's are legitimate and trusted. In previews months I participate in ICO's and I get a good return. Also, the team of this ICO's is very well coordinated and they feed information from time to time to their investors like me. Then in a short period of time, I gain a good return for my money I invest. This is one of proof that not all ICO's are scam.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

Not all ico are scams, of course there are many who are successful and more trusted, I really hope that I don't find ico scam, because it hurts.
Successful investor confidence with IO will certainly give more value to the ICO and will develop well with a very good community.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

Of course, not all ICO projects are fraudulent. That is the attraction of investment capital to develop the project. You are like a stock contributor when a successful profit is shared by the owner. There are many good ICO projects for you to contribute. Learn to invest.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

I think not all icos are scams, but i think some of them are projects which has has good intentions, but due to poor planning and execution of the incompetent team members, the project is failing making it look like a scam ico.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:17:42 AM

The market is full of ICO projects these days and many more altcoins come in existance each day but of course we can't say all ICOs are scam, a few of them might be cheators but you can also see promising ICOs
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

That's true. Very much if I see a successful Ico and have a good selling and market value. but there are also some ico who are scams. therefore we must be smart when investing in Ico, bro

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

Many ico are not scam but have delay for listing their coin on market, some ico when their pre sale and main sale was finish already listing their coin on market, after investor getting their coin from investment they can sell and take profit with ico investment.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

Of course that is why we are here because we help companies advertize there project and ICO campaign, and many of them are successful ICO but there are also scams due to greediness of people, cheaters. Hoping that this scams will go away.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:31:09 AM

I think it's nearly about 96% of ICO projects releative to scammed Project and Those ICO projects seems to be not transparent and unclear .
I had met some ICO projects scammed last year and I lost 70% of total my money. It was terrible for me at that time but I received some good experiences for myself once joining ICO projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

so many people say that there are still many ico that legit, but I think to get ico that good now is difficult. we really have to understand the ico well and analyze it so we can know whether the ico that will be followed has good prospects or not. I still believe that there are still many ico legit that can be followed, but it requires a good understanding.
modemmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:33:39 AM

I believe that not all of the ICO is to cheat. There are many successful projects, and saw many who participated on the bounty and the campaign. but it's good to check the background of the project which will be promoted and selecting projects which can potentially avoid the ICO scam
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

That is indeed true that not all ICO were scam, there are also many real ICO that doing their project honestly.
We just have to find a way to filter and remove all those scammers away and help each others to avoid those scams project.
maydna

Activity: 3066
Merit: 556

Catalog Websites

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:03:40 AM

I am sure that not all ico is a scam because I think that there is a good ico that can give us a big profit and besides that, I am sure that they really have a good project that will reach a success in the future. but yes, the chance to see the ico is a scam will big as we don't know how they can manage the ico project to continue their work and give the benefits to the people. so if you want to join in the ico, make sure you know about the project and you are not risking a big money to join with the ico.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

in choosing an ico we must have our own criteria. there is a legit ico and there is also a scam ico. it all depends on how we can choose ico well. if we can choose well then we will get legit ico. but if not we can get ico who is a scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

I think not all icos are scams, but i think some of them are projects which has has good intentions, but due to poor planning and execution of the incompetent team members, the project is failing making it look like a scam ico.
indeed this year many ICOs were unable to develop and made them not marketable, as a result many investors lost money, and that is why the ICO is now lonely in demand. because investors are starting to be afraid of the investment they have given, because losses continue to overshadow

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

Some Ico's are not scam others treated it scam because of no return of investment when they invest money. Many Ico's this year failed because of cannot able to raise funds during the Ico days. So our duties to search the best Ico to invest.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:23:01 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

I never heard about when they said that ALL ICO are scams,because there fews whos legitimate and reliable,though we can only count them on our fingers in which meaning that only 5-10% are them and the rest are scammers

I use to be a victim of these damn scammers the first when i invest in an ICo project that turns to running our money and the other are being participants of a bounty that didn't pay us and take the investos money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: