Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying Bounty With TOKEN or ETH which will be better?  (Read 2457 times)
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

Maybe I prefer to be paid with Ethereum, besides because Ethereum's price is better, this can also prevent the dumps that usually occur after the distribution is done, let alone Ethereum in my opinion is one of the future investment instruments that might be very profitable
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

Some time paying bounty better using ethereum than have using coin of ico bounty campaign, when coin of ico are listing at the market price is too low and getting ethereum payment is better. But some time we found higher price after getting market and it better using coin as payment than ethereum.
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

Im not in favor of bounty paid by ethereum. Because for me its fulfilling to have more tokens to received from bounty campaigns.

In this year we have seen that a lot of ICOs are falled under the ICO price. Ethereum is also falled, but in comparison with the ICOs is Ethereum stronger.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

Definitely, Ethereum is a better option for payment than Tokens, and I know that a lot of us bounty hunters would support these notion. There are a thousand and one reasons why Ethereum is a better option. For one, Ethereum is way worth more than these tokens in the market, and it is less risky to hold than tokens.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:43:11 AM

If the project is good and successful, I think receiving tokens is better, just to enjoy their holdings. But paying eth is good too, because we know that we use ethereum for so many exchanger.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:49:30 AM

At this time, I believe most people want to be paid by ETH or BTC, so I see many scam projects schemes using ETH or BTC pay methods to entice people to join their project.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

Often time people ask why are token prices always go lower than ICO price on their first day of entering exchange? and the question seems to be difficult to answer.

I did some knowledge storm and I arrived at this;

1. Bounty hunters always want to dump and get out as soon as possible

2. The market in general might be far lower than the way it was during the ICO period

3. People sense something Fishy in the project and the want go out.

But among the three mentioned above, there are projects that are good and the market price is only have little difference from ICO period yet the token drop even 10X below ICO price.

Now the QUESTION is what could be the curse? and what is the Solution
There are two major reasons that may cause this; 1. Bounty/Airdrop hunters and 2. Newbies who only heard that crypto investment yield interest.

SOLUTION
My solution here might not be right but this is how I see it.
1. Pay Bounty/Airdrop hunters with ETH, BTC or any Popular Coin thats already trading in the market
2. Buy Back some initial dumpers, which will make almost everyone else not to dump any more

Anyone who knows a better way can tell us here!

This is actually what happened as of now. Buying bounty hunter by the tokens of the ICO what theyve joined in. And they will also wait as the investors do for the exchanger if it is not listed yet. But some ICOs are giving rewards to those bounty participants an ethereum as a payment of their task.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:59:09 AM

Bounty campaign can decide to pay with any form o cryptocurrency. I think the real issue here is the quality of project that is using the bounty hunter's effort for advertisement and awareness. If he project attract good funding, payment won:t be an issue!
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

That`s great if bounty and airdrop program pay their participants of ethereum because eth is one of the popular coins in the altcoin world so, they can trade eth to real money if they want, no need to wait exchange listing because eth is already in the exchange.

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

You're idea are good but much more better if they choose to not using much more participants in their bounty if they wanted it not to dump because a lot of dumpers now are bounty participants and some of ico bounty projects blame the market prices and investors why their token are low price than ico price.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

I does not have a vast knowledge on this i will do a breakdown if hunters are paid by ETH is definitely a good choice since the value of eth is already there and the hunter does not need to be afraid of no value in the coins they are receiving and etc but which also means this is not really like an investment as previously in the bull market we can see that good altcoins can make a fold on more than 10x but with ethereum the chances of 10x is very low and this might decrease the interest of the crypto users that like to invest in ICO to make some money.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:48:40 AM

I prefer to be paid bounty with tokens, indeed if we are paid using ethereum it will benefit us more because ethereum altcoins are large where they have large volumes different from tokens. But we also have to think about their project, regarding the dump by the bounty is not entirely correct, the bounty only gets a small allocation and the dev decision for the market token is very influential compared to the bounty dump or whatever. Paid to use the token as we also support their project so it doesn't hurt us, not only the benefits we have to think about but also the market token in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

I myself would prefer with the ethereum. because altcoin is clearer and more reliable. After getting the ethereum, if indeed want a collection of tokens, you can edit your. Anyway the future ethereum also more clearly.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:52:24 AM

But I think you have omitted the core reason why project dumped in few hours after listing. I don't think the small percentage of Bounty token can dumped an entire project, to me the real dumpers are those who got huge discounts during private sale and presale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: