Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying Bounty With TOKEN or ETH which will be better?  (Read 2458 times)
DeKingCrypto (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 02:59:09 PM by DeKingCrypto
Merited by TimeTeller (3)

Often time people ask why are token prices always go lower than ICO price on their first day of entering exchange? and the question seems to be difficult to answer.

I did some knowledge storm and I arrived at this;

1. Bounty hunters always want to dump and get out as soon as possible

2. The market in general might be far lower than the way it was during the ICO period

3. People sense something Fishy in the project and the want go out.

But among the three mentioned above, there are projects that are good and the market price is only have little difference from ICO period yet the token drop even 10X below ICO price.

Now the QUESTION is what could be the curse? and what is the Solution
There are two major reasons that may cause this; 1. Bounty/Airdrop hunters and 2. Newbies who only heard that crypto investment yield interest.

SOLUTION
My solution here might not be right but this is how I see it.
1. Pay Bounty/Airdrop hunters with ETH, BTC or any Popular Coin thats already trading in the market
2. Buy Back some initial dumpers, which will make almost everyone else not to dump any more

Anyone who knows a better way can tell us here!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Often time people ask why are token prices always go lower than ICO price on their first day of entering exchange? and the question seems to be difficult to answer.

2. The market in general might be far lower than the way it was during the ICO period

But among the three mentioned above, there are projects that are good and the market price is only have little difference from ICO period yet the token drop even 10X below ICO price.

There are two major reasons that may cause this; 1. Bounty/Airdrop hunters and 2. Newbies who only heard that crypto investment yield interest.

SOLUTION
1. Pay Bounty/Airdrop hunters with ETH, BTC or any Popular Coin thats already trading in the market
2. Buy Back some initial dumpers, which will make almost everyone else not to dump any more

Thank you for your suggestions but there are issues you need to look into before you take such drastic decisions about paying bounty hunters with ETH or BTC, firstly you need to consider the fact that bounty hunters also need the project tokens to enjoy the project concept,so you need to consider the above fact. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

I believe that if the project is really good and that tokens are needed for utility then it's better to be paid in tokens rather than eth. Also, the dumping of tokens from bounty hunters usually happens so if they don't believe in the project then it's good to get rid of them at an early stage and let the believers have the tokens to support/use the product.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

SOLUTION

You are right but these projects also need people that will start the trades, as in initial traders what happened in your Idea is considered?
anrian062

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

in the bounty hunters point of view this is a great solution. But for ICOs projects. This will bring no initial circulation on their coins and less people to hold theirs(the fact that airdrop purpose is opposite).

And please consider when all bontier is paid in ETH or major coin. What will happen in the market?
I think it will worsen the market significantly.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

It is not impossible for bounty hunters to be paid in other currencies like BTC and ETH. There are sections on here you can get such jobs and they are open to select ranks. But I feel this not feasible for most ICOs to do considering the number of bounty participants they get and it will not encourage the circulation of their tokens
bitcame

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

I guess the bounty payment with the eth or token ico is just good, especially if the payment could be 50% and 50% of the eth token, token prices most likely will be expensive if it is like that. but to get the results definitely eth guarantees better.

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Personally I would prefer bounty rewards in ethereum or bitcoin. Some of this projects take too long to come into exchanges.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

Do you think that 2% of total token distributed in bounties can crash the whole token market and it cannot recover indefinitely?

They are just bad project with false promises, that`s why they never recover.

I am alive
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

I prefer to get paid with the same token i work for by sig campaign or twitter because the price is not fixed as in case of bitcoin or eth .
just chose good one , lot of crappy coins everyday .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

This suggestion has been brought up multiple times here. But I doubt it is doable as the projects would have to pay for this kind of marketing in their capital and not their tokens (paying in their tokens is basically free for them, paying in ETH or BTC is not).
deep4u

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

Your suggestion is good but most campaigns don't prefer to pay in eth or btc as bounties payments and there are some of bounties i have seen paying in btc but payments where very low compared to most of Bounty campaigns which i think doesn't acceptable by most people.
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

Paying bounty hunters in ETH is more preferable and favourable than paying in tokens as this would compensate their efforts for campaigning for the project rather than token that will deprecate.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:32:00 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

There some campaign that paying in bitcoin or ethereum, but is not possible to pay all campaign participant with that way, sometimes pay half in another crypto and half with their token. anyway sometimes get paid in token much more profitable for me, do you ever get paid in ethereum or bitcoin in one campaign and receive around 5k USD? I receive that amount in a token, so I chose a good project and hold the token. How much you think bounty hunter share from all token supply? not more than 5% obviously

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

The option to buy back with Ethereum seems more reasonable than paying for campaign participants with Ethereum.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Your suggestion is good but most campaigns don't prefer to pay in eth or btc as bounties payments and there are some of bounties i have seen paying in btc but payments where very low compared to most of Bounty campaigns which i think doesn't acceptable by most people.
agreed, most bounties that using btc as a payment is tend to be low than using their own coins, but it's give us guaranteed that we will be paid and not worry about how many we will get since the paid amount already fixed.

Tozex

Powered by,
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

There will not be much difference between bounty campaigns and signature campaigns when payment is made as mentioned. I do not want to be reminded of the fact that the signature campaigns are the first and most important point of payment method that makes the campaigns different from these campaigns. In addition, it is inevitable that if this situation occurs, the limit of participation for many campaigns will come and it will be extremely difficult to find the right campaign. For that reason, I do not want to end up complaining that it is wrong to object very much to the existing system and that this system works extremely well. Obstacles made are of course beautiful, and at first glance it makes sense to hug, but as I said, if this happens, things can go too far.
ovoter

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

The market capitalization of the Crypto-currency has decreased by almost $ 24 billion over the past day. At the time of writing, the total market capitalization of the Crypto-currency is $ 193 billion, compared to $ 217 billion on Monday.

The second largest capitalization of Ethereum's crypto currency at the Bitfinex exchange fell 21.05% to $ 263.28 after reports that investors who participated in the ICO sold coins to cover their expenses.  Shocked
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

It will be much much better for bounty hunters if it was paid in ETH. Payouts won't be dependent on the exchange listing of the token. And the price it opens up. ETH is much more stable and predictable.
But it is not favorable to ICOs. They usually have their proceedings locked for a time in vesting or the budget is planned for post-ICO marketing.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

That's not how bounty works. If Bounty managers did as you say, they will have to pay cash from their own pockets or their investors'. Why would they do that if it is possible to create a marketing campaign (rather spammy) paying them free money they just created (their tokens)?

Even before bounties became a thing like it is now, the tokens prices used to take a dip on its first day of listing on an exchange. Not defending bounty hunters, but investors who want a quick buck will influence the market much greater than bounty hunters, in my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

SOLUTION

This is the best suggestion so far I'm ok with it Ethereum is best solution for payment in Bounties to avoid dumping sounds good but how about computation of the payments value (tokens computed to eth) is it the ICO price or what? lots of question that needs to be answer. But overall its a good suggestion.  
lonlonmarlon

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

For me must good paying bounty with token because token is good for me and that's enough for me. The eth also good but it's depends on the bounty manager to which want to pay.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

SOLUTION

its good if the bounty campaign will paid their bounty hunters either eth, btc or any other popular coin but the project will only lead to failure, the one reason why they distributed their token is to have enough holders of their coin, to have enough people to support them, but if there is no one who will use and hold their product, their project will fail.

Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

"Pay Bounty/Airdrop hunters with ETH, BTC"  
Every bounty/airdrop hunters love it but how's about ICO manager ? They can create their own tokens and why do they have to pay ETH, BTC which they earn from investors ??
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

The option to buy back with Ethereum seems more reasonable than paying for campaign participants with Ethereum.
of course paying with ETH is always easier and more convinient than other altcoins, it would be great if ICOs pay it by ETH but there are many cases that the amount of money we recieved by ETH is so little that it is not worthy for us bounty hunters use their time in those ICOs bounty, i still think accepting the risk to be paid by ICOs token rather than ICOs because it still have the chance to rise double or tripple the value of token when we sell.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

For me honestly i like to be paid in tokens because i like to collect more tokens so that i can have more options. Whether to hodl or to trade directly.
Kool5

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

Of course, ETH is best. Because with the bounty there is a lot of fuss. You yourself know. To create a bounty you need to shove a good team, site and much more. Then my token to bring to the market, as well as buying a beat on the stock exchange you need a lot of cues that would pay for it.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

Well id have to agree that most bounty or airdrop hunters sell their tokens as soon as it hits exchanges. This is the reason why most of the tokens that are promising decrease their value and finds it hard to recover. I think the best way for developers when launching their icos pay bounty hunters with eth or bitcoin.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

SOLUTION

As a bounty hunter I would be glad if I receive my payments in Bitcoin, Ethereum or some other popular altcoins cryptocurrency instead of tokens for which I'm working for. Reason being bounty hunter's are paid last and sometimes even listing on exchanges takes too long and the dump which comes as soon as tokens gets listed makes things more miserable for bounty hunters, who don't get the better price for their work done.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

I think that paying bounty hunters in Ethereum or Bitcoin will remove many questions that arise now and are quite relevant. Most of the projects claim that it is because of bounty hunters who sell tokens immediately after they enter the exchange, the price of tokens falls, but in my opinion this is nonsense, since hunters are interested at least in selling tokens at the ICO price, and not below 5 - 10 times. So the payment in Ethereum, for example, will be relevant.
Tondya

Activity: 546

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

I think it is a very good suggestion for bounty hunters, but not for developers )), because ethereum has the real cost, as against their tokens ).

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

but what is my question for you right now is, how will they pay participants using ETH or BTC Huh from ico funds Huh if they take from the sales fund, then where will they develop the project using funds from Huh

delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

Paying bounties with Ethereum and Tokens have two sides to it

- ETHEREUM: If bounty managers pay in Eth, it would make the value of the token to remain solid when it hits exchange

- TOKENS: So many bounty hunters tend to dump all tokens when it lists on an exchange, thus reducing the value of such token

MY ADVICE?.. PAY WITH ETH
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

Every now and then, a bounty program pops up that does pay in ETH.
They are rare though, just once in a blue moon.
I've kept track of a lot of them and I don't see them necessarily having more participation or after ico benefits than others.

Paying in eth will definitely help to lessen the impact of dumpers.
But for me, I never do a bounty program unless it's for an ico that I truly believe in and that has long term potential.
So for me, I would actually rather be paid in the ico's token.
I often invest money into the ico that I'm promoting, so combined with presale discounts and the free coins through the bounty, I manage to get a large amount for ridiculously low cost.

At that type of price entry point, my potential for profit is much larger than if I got paid in eth.
The highest profit I was able to make doing it this way was 17x profit.
Can't do that if I just got paid in eth.

Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

SOLUTION

ICO projects don't have enough capital to pay thousands of bounty hunters a realistic amount of ETH, hence why they opt to give away their own tokens instead. You might find a few ICOs that already do this, whilst the risk is a lot lower, the size of the potential reward is similarly low, so it's probably not even worth participating in.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

I think most of the projects will reject this suggestion.  They are selling their coins in exchange mostly for bitcoin or ether etc.  They may not be ready to part with the mentioned coins collected from public.  

Also bounty hunters are bound to receive whatever they are offered.  It is up to them whether they want to work for the remuneration received in coins or not.  But if it is possible to pay in btc etc it will be very nice decision favouring bounty hunters.
LankaJay

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

Hunter will be so glad if they will be paid by ETH. But I don't think it will happen. I have seen few campaigns that pays in ETH. But I'm not sure will they pay or not. Need to give a try.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

You have a good idea, and of course ETH will be more useful than token, as you can buy any token with ETH and you can understand how much you are going to be paid after completing exactly tasks
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

I think it's better to use ETH if dev is afraid their ICO coin will fall due to a bounty, because I think payment using ETH is more feasible.

Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

Hello mate. you seems have a good idea of paying the bounty hunters with ethereum or bitcoin as most of them dumping as early as the token paid by a certain project got listed in an exchange. Pay them with eth or btc and let them decide weather they trade them in token of their project or exchange it into fiat. Great idea mate! Cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

Your suggestion is a good idea but paying bounty hunters might be kind of hard for the bounty company because the money used raised during the ICO is project development, so i think a better idea is buying back some tokens when the price drop below ICO prices

BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

I really buy this suggestion of your because it is a good one especially from the perspective of bounty hunters but come to think of it do you think ICO team will buy this idea. Although it is also beneficial to them because it will reduce the rate which the coin will dump but will they be willing to buy eth,btc or any other top coin to pay bounty hunters out of the money the raise?
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

If bounty reward tokens will be paid in ETH, it would not be a problem anymore for the gas up during the trading of your coin. I am favorable to have that kind of suggestion. However, I think this may not be favorable for the ICO and fir enough for them since they do have their own tokens for the bounty hunters that would prefer to hold the ICO token for a longer time.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

Even though payment using ETH for bounty participants is very good because ETH coins already have a clear value and we can also see how much each week we get but there are weaknesses if we only get ETH because it will be very satisfied if I get paid from the project token because we can continue to monitor the progress of the project and do promotions we will continue to do so while holding tokens, it's different if we only get paid using ETH, of course after the ICO is finished then we leave the project regardless of whether it will develop or not because we don't hold the token.
gulagguh

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

SOLUTION

good solution, but sometimes using ETH or BTC as payment in bounty hunter reward is not good when the price of bitcoin and altcoins goes up, at this time payment with tokens will be better, but above all, I support payment with ETH or BTC
lsafronova095

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

As it seems to me everything is banal and simple, people are afraid that the coin will fall much down and therefore sells at a price slightly higher than indicated on the ICO/ I understand investors, but I do not understand bounty hunters. Why sell coins all and lower the price to the floor.
nwanne

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

In my own opinion, I think bear market has contributed to why many ICO's goes below the ICO prices, bounty is not really the main cause why ICO tokens goes below their ICO price, early this year many project distributes huge bounty reward and still the price still makes some good X return, So for me i prefer been paid in bounty tokens, only thing i want is for the market to normalize

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

I think if only the profit with that range can be done in short-term trading, I think it's only a small profit, I have gotten more than that with long-term trading, all that can be done if we know the coin price development chart
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:49:25 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 02:37:17 AM by Wiwendefak

I think ETH payment will be better. Investors who think bounty hunters are guilt for the token price dump they will realize the real thing. And bounty hunters will be happy to get direct Ethereum. Investors are happy, bounty hunters are happy. So, I think bounty payment should be in Ethereum. But every ICO doesn't make success, so if they pay in ETH and if they can't make ICO success, then that will be not good. Only a project, that can be success, they should pay bounty hunters in ETH.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

Both option are good,  but will prefer to be paid in tokens if the project is a good one,  you stand to get more profit from tokens, but great patience is really needed, because it might take some time before the the price moon.

In my own opinion, I think bear market has contributed to why many ICO's goes below the ICO prices, bounty is not really the main cause why ICO tokens goes below their ICO price, early this year many project distributes huge bounty reward and still the price still makes some good X return, So for me i prefer been paid in bounty tokens, only thing i want is for the market to normalize

You are right, once we a have a bullish market, we will start to see the advantage of holding tokens from bounties
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

As it seems to me everything is banal and simple, people are afraid that the coin will fall much down and therefore sells at a price slightly higher than indicated on the ICO/ I understand investors, but I do not understand bounty hunters. Why sell coins all and lower the price to the floor.
In the bounty hunters' perspective, I'm pretty sure that the majority want a payment in terms of eth (or any much stable and popular coin in the market) simply because getting profits from tokens is very time consuming, you need to wait for its appearance in the exchange and also wait for its pump before dumping. Another one, eth could be much profitable for them since the price of ICO token may drastically fall down right after getting listed in the exchange.

On the devs side, I think this kind of payment set up is very hard to attain because of lack of funds. What would you expect to an ICO program under development? Grin That's the reason why they offer their own coin as a payment. And besides, if they don't push bounty hunters to use their own coin then who will become responsible for creating the hype? No one or only few at least which will probably result to failure.
Yaddady

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

From a bounty hunter's perspective, I think it's the best way to get paid. BTC and ETH are more established coins and I would rather their value drop on me after payment, the tokens of an ICO. This is because there is hope for either coins (BTC or ETH) to rise faster than tokens from an ICO.
hachiman13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:22:10 AM

Paying bounty with token is a more logical move as they are basically free advertising since the said tokens have no liquidity yet. Paying eth on the other hand has a lot of liquidity so it could be used for the development of the project anytime.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

I think Paying Bounty With ITS TOKENS is better. Tokens are the coins which are used in their ecosystem. They fit their platform. When i invest into a project, i believe in the vision of it. Profit from that is not the main reason i invest.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:17:24 AM

SOLUTION

The first solution will not work at all since the bounty hunters receive a very low amount of tokens and many of them do not sell at the first opportunity they got, and for the second option you give I need a clarification, do you mean the developers are the ones that need to buy those tokens? Because if that is the case that is unethical, the money raised through the ico is for the development of the project not to speculate with the coins.
lang shao

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:29:50 AM

SOLUTION

Must prefer for ethereum payment compare to token. Ethereum already a stablish coin which you can trust, while token is theres a possibility that it will dump or will become zero value coin. So infavor of ethereum as now.
becak mesin

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:31:18 AM

I personally think that ETH is better than token because when I want to convert it to my fiat, I can directly convert or selling it. ETH is simpler transaction than token. In addition, sometimes some tokes have no good price on the market, based on the ICO. While ETH is has strong value and price on the market, the  percentages of ETH is the highest than other coin even BTC. Therefore, it would be betterpaying with ETH  can be easier to develop anytime.   

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
vallydelly

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

Paying bounty hunters with eth or any other tokens would really be a good idea, but it will be possible for some ICO, so the suggestion I will go with, is buying back the tokens as it dumpers and selling it again when it highs.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

I think getting paid in ethereum or even fiat could be way better for the bounty hunters, it may help them secure their rewards, I mean, they won't be chained to the volatility of that particular token, at the same time, bounty campaigns could loose their utility, because they exist to make promotion to the project while distributing their tokens at the same time.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

If they implement this, I'd Rather choose this than those unsure coins that they paying us off. anyway i have more than a dozen of shit coins in my wallet that cannot be sold because there is no exchanges that will buy it even in ether and fork delta. even if they pay a little bit than usual. I'll really join campaigns that pays BTC or ETH because we can make it sure that way that we will getting a profit from our hard work.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Even though payment using ETH for bounty participants is very good because ETH coins already have a clear value and we can also see how much each week we get but there are weaknesses if we only get ETH because it will be very satisfied if I get paid from the project token because we can continue to monitor the progress of the project and do promotions we will continue to do so while holding tokens, it's different if we only get paid using ETH, of course after the ICO is finished then we leave the project regardless of whether it will develop or not because we don't hold the token.
That's right, by being rewarded using the tokens they promote so that we will continue to support the project until it is successful, at least until the tokens can have the price they set.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

For me I think I prefer receiving my reward with the bounty tokens, I believe holding these tokens for a long time will give more reward than the one been paid with eth or btc,

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
vallytech

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

Yes it is true that bounty hunters normally dump their tokens but it's not all tokens, bounty hunters knows strong projects and they hold strong project tokens, So i will prefer the bounty companies to give an option to collect reward in eth or their bounty tokens, there are some people that might want to collect their reward in bounty tokens.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

in my opinion id rather choose to be rewarded by tokens. because i like to collect more and more tokens from bounties. there are so possibilities that each token will have a great value one day rather than ethereum in which you can benefit if it will rise.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

I carry a similar opinion too. But by giving tokens to bounty hunters, the ICO company people cover their losses.
What if people don't invest in that specific ico? That results in people not getting enough money and losing more from their pocket.
Hence, they stick to this bounty model where they pay in tokens.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

I wish it will be really possible to start paying bounty hunter with eth or btc, it will really make sense so that you will be sure of what you will earn when the bounty ends, most times, you will calculate how much you will earn, when the token gets listed, the price will dip and it will worth nothing anymore making your hard work in vain.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

I also think it is better to use Ethereum or Bitcoin to pay bounty hunters, because bounty hunters are not investors, they should not share the interests of ICO, and they should not bear the risk of ICO.
Bounty hunters are more like office workers. They pay the same amount of work per week, but it may be unfair because the inconsistencies in the bounty items may result in a large difference in final returns.
So in my opinion, using eth or bitcoin to pay is more in line with the status of the bounty hunter, and more fair.

FLHippy

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

SOLUTION

But for many ICOs is it better to pay bounty hunters in their useless tokens. Why they should spend their raised Ethereums? When can they send them some tokens with no value?
So that is why bounty campaigns are not paying bounty hunters in ethers Wink.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

One good thing to talk about is this.
If an ICO believes on their TOKEN to rise in the market, why don't they let hunters get ETHEREUM?
This will prevent the dumping of token once listed. But as a bounty hunter i like to have tokens still.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

thanks for this solution, hopefully your statement will be heard by every ICO dev and the wishes of all bounty hunters will be realized.
Hopefully the victory of Bounty Hunter returns like 2017 down, this solution is the right solution to maintain the price of ICO tokens
Emilyp

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

I wish bounties will be paid either with ETH or BTC, it will be better for bounty hunters. At least they won't end up receiving worthless coins after working themselves out promoting the ICO.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

I think paying bounty hunters with etheruem is far better than paying them the normal coin.
You have just hit the hammer on the nail and you are on point, because this will reduce dumping by bounty hunters. This is a good idea.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

How to pay for the bounty campaign is decided primarily by the employer. As far as I know, a couple of years ago the Bitcoins paid for the bounty campaign, and even now there are rarely campaigns where payment is made in a stable currency.

kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

I believe that if the project is really good and that tokens are needed for utility then it's better to be paid in tokens rather than eth. Also, the dumping of tokens from bounty hunters usually happens so if they don't believe in the project then it's good to get rid of them at an early stage and let the believers have the tokens to support/use the product.

Good example for a bounty Hunter that dumps tokens early? "If you don't believe the said project then it's good to get rid of them at an early stage and let the believers have the tokens to support/use the product...
danceinthedunes

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Some of the excuses I've heard is that some bounty hunters also want to be part of the project and have their stake there, but they can do the same with eth, they can buy their tokens like most investors, now I think that won't be done, because most ICOs are made because developers don't have money and they need it to continue with their project, so I see very unlikely that they will get out of their pockets to pay the bounty hunters with ETH.
Ingoats

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

SOLUTION

I do think that paying on eth would be more convenient to the participants but it won't be good for the project. The tokens will not be distributed to many people and it won't circulate in the market because eth will be the one that will. Bounty hunters play a huge role in a project not only in the promotion stage but also after the exchanger listing part. They would also help the project itself for a long run especially those who will hold it. If ethereum will be the medium of payment, the focus will only be to ethereum and not in the project.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

Very few bounties used to pay with ethereum, and majority used to pay with the tokens. With tokens we need to have patience holding till it gets listed to the exchanges while with ETH it is simple to make use of it as it has got large number of markets as well trading pairs with majority of the altcoins.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Merit: 111

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

I believe that paying in Ethereum or bitcoins is not profitable for the project. They also need to distribute their token so that people can use it to increase interest. Personally, I like the payment in the project tokens more, because if the project is promising, then I can keep their coin for a long time and get garazdo more profit than I could get in bitcoins or Ethereum.
Groxnii

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:36:41 PM

I do buy this offer because it's good, especially in terms of bounty hunters, but think about it, the ICO team will buy the idea.
ehiozuwa

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

makes a lot of sense for bounty hunters, the only challenge is that shifts a lot of financial burden on the project.It will curb dumping
SaoAccel

Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

I think it's better if tokens is given away rather than Eth, Btc and other tradable coin is that the fact that you will get a share of the company and this will build foundations for the company since you have a share you'll want it to grow so you'll have you're hard earned profit.
gavikzal

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

This is a really good offer, but it seems to me that it is not profitable for the project team to pay awards in eth. Also bounty hunters are supporting the project and get a return in the coins of the project. Perhaps it is wrong to pay awards in another currency.

Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

Yes, there are projects where is paid to Ethereum but, as a rule, you will not earn much there. For me, it is more usual to receive tokens, because they have unlimited potential for growth and i can get much more profit.

Gab20

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

The solutions you proffered are likely to work well, if project developers can adopt it. I think some people have also suggested that, so i think it is high time that system commenced.
jayden316

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

When developers pay bounty with a token, the project will be more profitable. Developers have no money to buy eth pay us
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 06:33:29 AM by EmmanCryp

I like your ideas. Devs and people always blame bounty hunters for tokens dump when it's listed in exchange. Infact some devs purposely delay bounty payment because of the fear of dump from them. So I think they should consider paying the bounty in an already established coins.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

this is not very important, the main thing is to pay on time. Tokens can be sold and ether can be sold, there is no difference if the project is not scammers
asongotan

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

everyone is different in principle. but for those of us who want to know exactly the rewards we will receive, payments with ETH and BTC will be liked, but when we like more money then the tokens are very much needed, because they can be sold when prices are expensive
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

Yes, there are projects where is paid to Ethereum but, as a rule, you will not earn much there. For me, it is more usual to receive tokens, because they have unlimited potential for growth and i can get much more profit.

In some cases it is true, especially if the project is really authentic, strong, and is already operational to so many consumers.
But most of them, the decline of price is so fast that you can't even have the time to send your tokens to that exchange.
So for some hunters here, just to be safe, they will choose projects that are paying either in btc or eth. At least, they have assurance that they will earn something every week.
But, I agree to others that sometimes if you're lucky enough, if you are in a good project paying their tokens, you will really earn money that it's almost equivalent to your one-year salary of a regular day job.

And one advantage of paying their tokens is really the movement in trading once it hit the exchanges, at least there are people who will activate the trading.
But, if the project really believe that they have something to offer in the community, that they have already sufficient funding for their developments, and that they really have money, then, they can run their campaigns via payment of eth or btc.
Or they can run both. They can get the advantages of both sides though.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

Need to accept that dev paying token for the participants for the project becuase they need to promote his own tokens  use for the project. Sadness here is if the project aren't successful need to accept that part of the life have an failure.
But the project got success and the token listed at the market with have huge value good benefits they received.

Qirtov

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

in the bounty hunters point of view this is a great solution. But for ICOs projects. This will bring no initial circulation on their coins and less people to hold theirs(the fact that airdrop purpose is opposite).

And please consider when all bontier is paid in ETH or major coin. What will happen in the market?
I think it will worsen the market significantly.

I agree, mate. For bounty hunter, paying in ETH should be better but for the ICO project it gives no worth. In fact, It's rarely to find a project paying bounty hunters in ETH. Mostly of ICO projects pay them in their coins.
kier010

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

ICOs runs because it needs money to develop its project. now because you want bounty hunters to be paid in btc, eth etc.. the money to be paid will be getting in the funds and it will affect the development of the project. bounty hunters are not the only reason price drop it may also be the investor. but you see bounty hunters see it as a job and a source of money and they have the right to sell their tokens. the price will recovered if the project is useful.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

This depend to the quality of the project...me i prefer eth to guarantee the profits

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

For me I think bounty hunters would love to be payed in Ethereum. However, we should also understand where the Project in coming from, they still haven't raised any money so its pretty obvious that as much as they wanted to pay their participants Ethereum, they can't that's why tokens are being issued. If the price goes down because of the bounty hunters dumping so be it. But if the project is really good and can be used in real life then the dump will be offset by investments coming in the project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CoinMaster69

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:01:17 AM

I think it would harm the ICO too much (not so much circulation/demand in their tokens, etc.), but for the hunters it would be great.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:29:05 AM

You have some good points here, but the Project also wants people to use their token at the initial time, then also they need to have some level of holders for some exchanges to consider them. Think about that.
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:39:26 AM

I like receiving the token I'm doing the bounty for.  I realize sometimes we get duds but man when one hits or you become part of an awesome community it's really cool.  If we all got Ethereum we would not experience that. 
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:43:53 AM

It is not impossible for bounty hunters to be paid in other currencies like BTC and ETH. There are sections on here you can get such jobs and they are open to select ranks. But I feel this not feasible for most ICOs to do considering the number of bounty participants they get and it will not encourage the circulation of their tokens

Wrong. If you're talking about whether they can or cannot pay through BTC/ETH, they definitely CAN. It is possible. However, I think it's more of an issue of liquidity. Plus, if you think about it, why would they even pay someone through the money that they got from raising fund right? It would be very beneficial to just issue tokens rather than pay with btc/eth.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

That's not how bounty works. If Bounty managers did as you say, they will have to pay cash from their own pockets or their investors'. Why would they do that if it is possible to create a marketing campaign (rather spammy) paying them free money they just created (their tokens)?

Even before bounties became a thing like it is now, the tokens prices used to take a dip on its first day of listing on an exchange. Not defending bounty hunters, but investors who want a quick buck will influence the market much greater than bounty hunters, in my opinion.

I don't think they will have to pay cash from their own pockets because if they would just set the bounty payments as a percentage and they are collecting ETH as payments anyway then they would just pay the participants a part of the ETH they collected. This would prevent the participants then to dump their tokens in the exchange and stop blaming them for it when the price goes down below ICO value. It may still happen that it would dump because the investors may dump their tokens as well.

Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

A lot of us might want to choose the Ethereum option over the token option because we believe that the value of the pay might depreciate over time if it is in tokens, but will remain the same or even go higher if it is in Ethereum, or fiat.But the truth is that I do not see the possibility of this happening especially because the distribution of these tokens are meant to serve a purpose.
Callanta787

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

I can't imagine what the outcome will be ,whether its good or bad idea ,but personally I still refer to get paid in tokens
because most of them I want to hold .

natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

I agree with you, it is better to pay the bounty hunters a token instead of Ethereum. If you pay tokens to the bounty participants then it can help to promote their projects. Bounty hunters will trade their tokens immediately once they received it and listed on crypto exchange/s, it can cause dump but we can't blame them because they are the ones who worked for that money.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

SOLUTION

On the one hand, this is good for members of the bounty campaigns, as they receive some kind of guarantee as payment in ETH and BTC, but on the other hand it is not profitable for projects, because they pay the reward  their tokens, which they themselves created.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

For me it's best to get a bonus from the bounty campaign in the Etherium. This payment is more guaranteed.
jarojak

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

I think every bounty hunter will love the idea of being paid with bitcoin, etherium or any other popular coin.  The problem is the projects didn't have enough fund to pay with such coin, that is why they use bounty campaign as a cheap way to promote their project because they pay with their new coin/token.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

paying bounty with eth is nt possible only tokens are possible that is proved in last one year so we can expect only tokens in place of ether
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

SOLUTION

This idea is only suitable for projects with available capital. But if they had invested, they would never launch the ICO and bounty. And you need to know that the ICO is a form of calling for capital so the only way is to pay the bounty with their tokens. Because they have no money or BTC available to do it

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

A lot of us might want to choose the Ethereum option over the token option because we believe that the value of the pay might depreciate over time if it is in tokens, but will remain the same or even go higher if it is in Ethereum, or fiat.But the truth is that I do not see the possibility of this happening especially because the distribution of these tokens are meant to serve a purpose.
Yes I believe that they might want to choose Ethereum as a reward than receiving token because having ethereum as your own will be enough to get a profit than having a lot of tokens. Ethereum is a lot more valuable and might be worth it to your effort and time, sacrifices and sleepless nights to be able to make it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

A very big role in this is played by the project, which if it turns out to be promising, then the payment of tokens is more promising!
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

Obviously paying in Ethereum is much better tan Tokens because many times after bounty program token value of coin will down and hunters will get nothing. On the other hand, If you get Ethereum than you can get much after bounty program. so i prefer ETHEREUM more.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

Payment on bounty hunters with Ethereum or BTC is the right thing to do to lessen the price dump of a specific bounty. I would suggest that after giving the ETH/BTC reward, that bounty/ICO will announce a trading competition for those hunters. The to 50 traders who collects the biggest number of their token in trading will win a new reward which will be paid in airdrops token. Ofcourse, it will be paid by rankings. That way, they pumped the price of their altcoin and will get more investor to trade their altcoin. What do you think?

This one, I don't understand what do you mean by this. Can you please elaborate this more?
karthcrypt

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

It has always been very attractive to to be paid in ether for your bounty work.  Those that received ether as means of payment in the last few months will not feel it is better with how bearish market has dealt with ether value!

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

The reputable campaigns already pay in btc or eth.  Good posters don't want to waste their time with a signature campaign that pays in worthless tokens.  Anyone can create an erc 20 token in a few minutes, they have no value until proven otherwise.  Most projects that pay in btc have legit operation and a bright future.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

I think it is best for a project to pay bounty hunters with ETH because most bounty hunters want to make their profit quickly and move on from the project. But I don't think this is the only reason why projects fail after listing on exchange, some of them offer investors large amount of bonus, and the investors dump immediately to make profit too.

https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

Nisharawal

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

I think paying the bounty members with Tokens will be better than ETH because this will also keep the members and other participants to know more about the project, their roadmap and its token value & prices. The user will try to research more about the tokens and project and then he will try to hold the tokens if it is really having some big value. If the project is not having value then it is not worth paying in tokens or in Eth because in both the cases the bountiers will try to sell their stakes soon and nobody will try to hold. Remember that paying in Tokens or Eth does not matter's a lot if the project is really good.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

I think it would be better to pay bounty in ETH, because it often happens that bounty hunters and developers together with investors just dump the price to buy cheaper then, but it's only thoughts, maybe then they do not want to buy anything at all .
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

Those bounty hunters are only allocated with a very few tokens compare to the usual allocation that investors get. But if you will combine, investors, developers and bounty hunters who are dumping those tokens that's an assurance that token will definitely be dumped.

Bounty hunters are becoming demanding today, don't join them if you are too demanding or you don't like their tokens.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

Paying bounty with token or eth are both good. But if the management pays in eth   it  might lead to loss because the price of eth is not stable and when they want to pay bounty the price might be above the initial when they started the campaign.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

That's right. There are actually projects that give Bitcoin or Ethereum as their payment method rather than their tokens; however, those projects are very difficult to find because most of the projects these days are trying to create their own coins and ride the cryptocurrency wave. Also, the requirements to enter those projects are very difficult to reach; the sheer level requirement is not that issue to comply with. Of all my years joining bounties, I have only joined one project that paid in Ethereum, take that for rarity.

Maximillllian

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

SOLUTION

This is a very interesting point of view. I believe that payment should be in ETH. Because it is easier for the team to sell all the esters at once than to try to sell all the sent tokens
ifirina

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

I like it! Where need to be signed? Smiley
Ethereum is realy a good choice as payment coin. It has real value and clear usage. You can save ETH as an investment or as a fund reserve. If you need, you can use it to trade or participate in ICOs. From this point of view, it is much better than others altcoins and even BTC. ETH already firmly entrenched in the market and will be with us for a long time.
So, for bounty participants it is very good solution. But I doubt that projects will agree on that Smiley
cryptoalfs76

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

SOLUTION

Will when in terms of payments i rather accept ethereum than token because in the first place etherium already listed in market caps and its contains an erc 20 that can be exchange to another kinds of altcoins ,rather than token,its need first to register first or find another exchange in order to have movement or volume in the exchange trading.

5thFear

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

Thats a very good suggestion. I also suggested the same some time back but no one listens. The benefits for rewarding in Ethereum or Bitcoin are

1. The price won't fall as soon as the sale purchase opens for the Token, because bounty hunters tends to sell as soon as they can making the price fall and the investors also go into panic selling because of the sudden price fall.

2. The Bounty hunters will also get the coins they want, they usually want to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum after selling their bounty work so they will get their desired coins directly.

This helps both the project by keeping the price stable and the bounty hunters by giving them the coins they want.
energodar2019

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

I'm sure bounty hunters had nothing to do with it! The main problem is the fall of the entire market! But the idea to pay at ETH is very good!
vladuch1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

SOLUTION

I have ever seen some projects that were paid to bounty hunters dollars. But this happens very rarely, almost always projects pay their tokens. I think it is profitable to pay a token for projects and so will always be.
ub27

Activity: 559

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

Of course, paying bounty by ETH will be better for all bounty hunters. It will help the bounty hunters motivate hard work and many people join. I hope in the future the bounty will apply this form
89shaky

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

It seems to me that getting a bounty payment for a company in the Ethereum is not such a bad idea. For example, you were paid a fixed amount, after which the ethereum can rise in price, and accordingly, your salary will be higher (unless, of course, you do not spend it before this time) Cheesy
athiftammam2018

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

Yes, i agree. It will be better. I'm not want to get the dump price on the market because it make me annoying. We are work for several month but we dont get the better result with the new coin on exchange.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Shafiqul Islam

burst.money

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

Yes paying bounty campaign in Ethereum is better than paying bounty campaign in token .but now a days Ethereum price is so low that it is better to pay in tokens.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

In my opinion, paying ETH bonuses is better than Token. Token is only valid when the project is potential and increases after the transaction. At the same time ETH is stable, good value and a good investment for investors.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

From the beginning the ICO wanted to pay with a token, because they would lose nothing. It's possible to pay by ETH or other listed coin, but with lower rate than normal.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

In my opinion, paying ETH bonuses is better than Token. Token is only valid when the project is potential and increases after the transaction. At the same time ETH is stable, good value and a good investment for investors.
Almost all current projects pay only tokens, not ETH. I think this is not interesting because most bounty hunters just want to have good money to cover their daily lives. I personally expect the upcoming projects to be able to pay 50% ETH and 50% Token as this will encourage more people to come to the project.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

Personally I would prefer bounty rewards in ethereum or bitcoin. Some of this projects take too long to come into exchanges.

This thought have also occasionally passed on my mind and for some reasons i sometimes search for bounty campaigns that will do just this. To be rewarded with a very notable coin like eth for our hard work is truly something. But then again, i don't think that this will ever be true. Apparently all ICO's will certainly would like to be known for their own token.

Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

I believe that certainly bounty hunters, would gladly accept payments in the etherium ..But, for a team that make ICO it is not profitable. it's much easier to make payments in your own tokens..But also, many teams are very risky that their coins will drop when bounty hunters will start selling tokens after the bounty.
Ferki

Merit: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

SOLUTION

Anyone who knows a better way can tell us here![/center]

[/quote]

How they should pay you for promoting if they just started and have no money?At least at the begining thay can´t.Most of those ICO´s just have ideas or are just a scam and waiting for investors to get some ETH to cash out nd start developing.
But you´r right.In the future some serious projects must change this payments,they must separate the wheat from the chaff.Just to show that  they are not a scam.

And solution for hunters should be withdrawing lock for 3-6 months
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Almost all current projects pay only tokens, not ETH. I think this is not interesting because most bounty hunters just want to have good money to cover their daily lives. I personally expect the upcoming projects to be able to pay 50% ETH and 50% Token as this will encourage more people to come to the project.
a payment in 50% token / 50% ethereum would i also see that as the best solution and certainly participate in such a bounty campaign. it would be really good if bounty campaigns started to pay that way.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

I think people should have the right to choose. Now we do not have this right, and we have never had it. It is likely that this will mark a new era in bounty companies - we will be able to choose the currency in which we want to receive rewards for completed tasks. I really hope that will happen soon.
ejhayehm

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

It seems to me that getting a bounty payment for a company in the Ethereum is not such a bad idea. For example, you were paid a fixed amount, after which the ethereum can rise in price, and accordingly, your salary will be higher (unless, of course, you do not spend it before this time) Cheesy
Payment by ETH is really good, it makes sure we could receive a reward for the job we did. However, the bounty reward of projects that pay by ETH, usually lower than the projects that pay by tokens
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

I think paying with ethereum would be better for the bounty hunters, as they will be getting paid on a strongest cryptocurrency, but ICO projects would insist in paying with their tokens because they also want to distribute part of them to the public while paying the bounty hunters at the same time.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Abbey77

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

It will be of a great idea for bounty program to pay with etherium, no need for listing in an exchange, or looking forward to list in a better exchanged
Ultimist

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

If we regard this from the bounty hunters, the payment in ethereum or bitcoins looks very good. Then we would know for sure that we will get a normal reward for our work, not wrappers, which can cost nothing. But on the other hand, the token of the project can be very promising and then we can get much more than we would get in ethereum or bitcoins.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Use ETH to pay for bounty hunters is a really good idea but seem like it's impossible cause there is no bounty campaign will accept to do like that cause all ICO project behind each bounty campaign are trying to collect as much as ETH as possible so I think they'll prefer use their token to pay for bounty hunters to use ETH which they're trying to collect to develop their project.
Kelvinikke

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:34:29 PM

I think bounty payments should be paid in ethereum from now  onwards so that bounty hunters will not dump the coin when it is listed on an exchange platform.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
seyola89

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

Paying bounties in ethereum or bitcoin is a good idea because even if bounty hunters decide to dump their rewards, it won't affect the project tokens. And the dumping won't affect the already established coins. Then any bounty hunter that is interested in the project can buy the tokens with the btc or eth he got.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

The two proposals are good, but I don't think they will work, because developers always prefer to pay in their own tokens, especially if it's another currency that wants to integrate transactions, they're always going to want people to start using their currencies rather than choosing another one like ETH.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

Its a good review, but you must also take to consider the allocation that held by the team. When the tokensale commence, they have put an allocation rewards to the bounty section. It is in token, not in ethereum. Now the fact, that the ico didnt reach its hard cap, and they also pay with ethereum the reward of the bounty, it could turn into a big loss to the team.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Joep01

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

I really like the idea thus this will help also for the bounty hunters to aquired true money not like the tokens, which is in the end will come to shit token. I was this campaign Metahash, and indeed, they pay eth for their rewards and its very promising project because they have reach the hard cap. I really appreciate this kind of project who pays eth to bounty hunters as rewards.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
darmin

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

the participants of the bounty will certainly many choose their payment ethereum. This is because certainly, the ethereum has a value that is already in the market and certainly including high prices. If paying using the token would certainly be quite a challenge awaits the token has a decent price. but the majority are indeed paying by token because it also exists as one of their marketing.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

Of course that paying in ETH is better and all bounty participants want to receive ETH instead of Token. But unfortunately no campaign do that.
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

I really like the idea thus this will help also for the bounty hunters to aquired true money not like the tokens, which is in the end will come to shit token. I was this campaign Metahash, and indeed, they pay eth for their rewards and its very promising project because they have reach the hard cap. I really appreciate this kind of project who pays eth to bounty hunters as rewards.
I think its better if they pay you ETH because this crypto is very valuable than token because sometimes they give ypu token then later on you will found out that its no longer have no value. Also I think its better if they give ETH when someone doing bounty hunter because it is not easy to do. So that tose people who do bounty hunter become more hardworking and more persevere.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

I think for the Hunters paying with Ethereum is the most attractive option as they get a solid usable and immediately tradable reward. For the Project giving tokens is better as it doesn't really cost them anything and they also insulate the project from dumping.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

SOLUTION

Anyone who knows a better way can tell us here![/center]

I agree with this. Paying bounty hunters with any of the Top 10 liquid coins is better:
1. It doesn't hurt the value of the token/coin project if the bounty hunters decide to sell their bounty.
2. Bounty hunters can liquidate any time, at their choosing.
kiansantan

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

When the token starts, they have placed an allocation gift to the gift section. It's in a token, not in ethereum. Now the fact is, that ico did not reach his hard hat, and they also paid with ethereum a gift from the gift, it could turn into a big loss for the team.
Gelesko

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

I think you got the wrong idea mate. I mean projects pay token/coins lets say shares to their workers (hunters), so they promote the product/project! We have this in real life, without blockchain, companies pay their workers in shares, so they get motivated and make a company succeed, by working harder and committed to work harder as they see their selves, part of that system! It's like imagine Apple if they paid their workers in shares and they have decided to give share not Apple, but for example Shell share or something like that, that is nonsense! Yes there is dumpers, but if the project is very good and after a curtain amount of time, there is also a bump! All you need to do is wait and have a lot of patience.

flowdon

Activity: 340

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

this idea is a good idea. first reason is bounty hunters are not investors to hold there token for a long time. some of the bounty hunters are just relying to there bounty rewards thats why they immediately sell there token. second is bounty hunters will not wait such token to have an market value anymore if they will paying ETH or BTC anymore. thirdly is bounty hunters cant dump the project token anymore.

Zhen Zhibing

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

Paying ETH for bounty is impossible because ETH is valuable coin and ICO company don't want to pay their money for bounty hunters. They pay token because it is free and they can generate token and pay it.
cityhall

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

Paid with etherium or bitcoin sounds good to me but I'm not sure they can or they will.  They want their token or coin being adopted as much as possible and paying the bounty hunters is a good way to do that.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
BogdanGFTP

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

I think that it will not work. The essence of bounty is to give access for the new blockchain product for much more people even for them who do not want to invest.
And the legend about dumping coins by bountyhunters are false because if there is no buyers for 2% of all amount of coin - that's a bad project.
Xeonhp

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

You have to know that when coins list on exchange, the price of that coin can be reduced sharply. If they pay with Eth / Btc then the dev team will be able to get big risk. They will not do that. Especially when the market is like this.
novy

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

I would prefer the token, but many of people would like to take the ETH because it is more stable already and you don't have to exchange the tokens. But in case of a good project if you would buy token from the exchange it can already pumped X2 or more. So, there are two cases: Eth if the project is so so, token if the project is good.

nightfury

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

A bounty that pays Ethereum is always be my pick than a bounty that pays with their tokens. Of course, we know already how famous and good crypto Ethereum is. Additionally, i don't also need to pay for transaction fee just to trade my tokens to eth if i want to.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
basyang

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

SOLUTION

Well, in my own opinion. Paying bounty with token is okay if the ICO project is fair in their rates per post . Its okay to pay with token and especially if the price or trade of it was high price. Paying bounty with Eth is good though because just like bitcoin, Eth is also a good source of income. Eth price is also has a high price nowadays. However, Either  Token or Eth Bounty will be a payment, it is very important to have an equal rights incomes to paying.

.com/?utm_source=BCT&utm_medium=Sig&utm_campaign=MD&utm_term=Full]M I N T D I C E[/url] ◉◉ MULTIPLE CURRENCIES. MULTIPLE GAMES. DONE BETTER. ◉◉ M I N T D I C E
Introducing the world's best fully featured cryptocurrency casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ Facebook[/url
Phaphoo

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

This is a profound solutions that will reduce dumping of new project that just listed on the exchange. Paying bounty hunter with one of the popular coin and if the bounty hunter wish to buy the coin he work for, he can buy it with the rewards.
Almost 80% of hunter do exchange their token after receiving them.
Tokoyami

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

This is a profound solutions that will reduce dumping of new project that just listed on the exchange. Paying bounty hunter with one of the popular coin and if the bounty hunter wish to buy the coin he work for, he can buy it with the rewards.
Almost 80% of hunter do exchange their token after receiving them.
Paying bounty campaign in Ethereum is better than paying bounty campaign in token. But now a days Ethereum price is so low that it is better to pay in tokens.
gohan21

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

It is better when Direct ethereal is paid for all bounty hunters so there is no problem yet and is never readable in the Telegram chat When Exchanges? When Token Distribution? those are often said by the participants when the project is over.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

Some tokens take too long to be release in exchange, so I think it's better to be payed with ETH or BTC.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

No, I do not think that the bounty hunters are guilty of the big fall that tokens tend to suffer as soon as they are listed in the exchanges, for one simple reason: bounty campaigns hardly offer more than 2% of the total tokens, and even in in the case that all the bounty hunters sold all their tokens at the first opportunity, the impact that the sale of that small percentage of tokens should not have to affect the market too much.

Therefore, if the price goes down so drastically it is because not only the bounty hunters, but the investors themselves tend to sell their tokens massively, which is a clear signal that those who are investing in ICOs do so only for the purpose of very short-term speculation.
jhonvir666

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

It's rare to pay eth or btc. really good, but the frequency with which the campaigns would prefer to pay eth or btc as rewards of bounties and there are bounties that provide payment as btc but these are now suddenly dropped in comparison with all campaigns as a Bounty I think that is not accepted by all people because of its price rate drops.
Buttonluck

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

When payment for the bounty is in tokens, there is some intrigue and interest - how much does the token cost against the etherium. Then the participant plays - holds a token or sells. Interest in ICO continues.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

The project cant' use the Ether and Bitcoins collected for it expansion for bounty hunters that is why out of the 2% to be paid to bounties, with project team finding ways to reduce the real values to be paid to bounty hunters will allow them to dump at a lower price so they can rebuy them at a lower price.

sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

I think you are right, Bounty hunting is something like a part time job. So bounty hunters generally do not consider  value of the project. If any of the Dev wants to protect their project for dumping paying ETH or other crypto will help a lot. I can be a new trend for 2019.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
jrvictor

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

If a project is good and has big potential, then i would prefer to get payment in tokens. If project is not good enough, then Eth is better for me)
liver1

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:04:01 AM

paying bounty with token or eth in my opinion I will prefer eth, this will help both the hunters and the project. this is because  bounty hunters are always in a hurry to sell their reward even upto 10X below ico price, and before some hunters too will want to sell,  the price must have deepened like upto 20X. on the other hand, if hunters are paid in eth , it will help ICO investors because the price might not dump much without bounty hunters and airdroppers.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

SOLUTION

Thank you for your suggestions but there are issues you need to look into before you take such drastic decisions about paying bounty hunters with ETH or BTC, firstly you need to consider the fact that bounty hunters also need the project tokens to enjoy the project concept,so you need to consider the above fact. Thanks

I believe thay paying bitcoin or ethereum won't be necessary because most of bounty hunters like me are looking for the token that the project might offer,since before joining a bounty i make sure that the this will have a potential and i will make money in time than expecting bitcoin or ethereum that gives small value at end
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:53:51 AM

if there is a bounty that pays participants with ETH or BTC this is very good news because the market is now unstable and the number of coins falls after entering the market but is there a bounty or airdrop that will pay participants with eth or btc Huh
MatinSTR

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:01:06 AM

If i could choose i prefer to get a reward in ETH, now that most of new coins less x2-x3 than it was cost in ICO. And many of them list in exchange after 3-6 month after ICO ends.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:06:44 AM

If i were to choose,it would be ethereum specially this days when the said coins are dropping and i will take advantage of the situation,imagine if i will gather many ethereum before the price grows again for sure the profit will be huge and enough for my effort

Though i am not sparing the idea of accepting token,but only those who has a good potential and with a good team behind,since more of the project now are scam and not paying good
biraddali125

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:06:51 AM

I think it will be better if the payment is by ETH. Because it has already in the exchange market.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

t is very difficult question. The cost of ETH or tokens needs to take a detached view of him. Payment in tokens is usually much bigger than in ETH, but there are big risks. Tokens can come to the exchanges never. Therefore payment in ETH looks more reliable.
Brittanythanh

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

most projects will pay token, the project also will pay ETH. If pay ETH, users will benefit more than token payments. By while paying token, the user must wait while we on the floor, can be converted to be. I prefer to pay more ETH
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

This is a good idea and one that I think all bounty hunters will welcome but I doubt if this can be taken by the project developers or owners as they usually do not want to share a part of the Bitcoin or Eth they got from token buyers. And with no one forcing them to do this option, this is just an idea that nobody will care to listen. In fact, I am predicting that soon a time will come when ICO projects will not anymore be holding the bounty promotion as they are spending on ads anyway so the benefit ratio is not anymore looking good.
campusnet

Activity: 481

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

all being well, but if there are any bounty paid by eth is sure it will be very crowded. and I am sure it will be a nice bounty project in the future because it dared to pay the participants with the eth.

Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

If the project is a good one, then it is always better to pay the reward in ETH. Because the bounty hunters are after money and they don't see any merits in holding the coins for the long term. Else, you can give the bounty hunters a choice, of receiving the rewards in ETH or tokens.
stefany101

Activity: 616

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

For me ! it is better to pay the bounty participants the ICO's tokens instead of Ethereum. Bounty hunters can help a community to grow and once they received their rewards, they will trade it. once they trade their tokens, it can help the ICO to promote their projects to the public audience and paying Ethereum to them is not advisable from most bounties.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

Yes, paying in btc or eth is more professional way of transaction. Project will avoided future crash on price due to massive selling of the bounty token. Unfortunately not all team have funds for it. therefore they live an ICO sale to get money for the development. Best campaign are the bounty from known project out here and already have funds, so what ever happen to the ICO is not a big failure.

mrcastelo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

I hope there will be option to choose for the hunter before the  distribution of payment just like in a bounty that I participated a long time ago. They ask their bounty participants to fill up a form and choose between receiving ETH or bounty tokens as a form of payment. So some of us choose to receive ETH payment and while the others receive bounty tokens.
Linh841

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:52:22 AM

Yes, personally, we should do bounty as a game, if it go to exchange but it didn't pay us on time, we cannot do anything. I know many people do bounty as a job, so it's not a good choice.
ostsee77

Merit: 258

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

if we get paid with ethereum you know exactly what we get as Bounty. If we get bounty tokens we can lose 80% or 100% if the project is not good. but we can also win 2000% with the bounty tokens. This year almost all Bounty Tokens have fallen up to - 60% to - 90%. There are very very few that have risen in price.
karloscimot

Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

if I think it's better to use Etherium bro. because it's easier for us to invest with other crypto. and there aren't many transactions, so it's more cost-effective and easy for beginners

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ostsee77

Merit: 258

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

I hope there will be option to choose for the hunter before the  distribution of payment just like in a bounty that I participated a long time ago. They ask their bounty participants to fill up a form and choose between receiving ETH or bounty tokens as a form of payment. So some of us choose to receive ETH payment and while the others receive bounty tokens.

that's a very good idea. i would like that too. then every bounty participant can decide for himself what he will get after the ICO end. But I know today no ico where you can choose it ! but it would be nice if it happens in the future like this
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

paying bounties with etherum is tricky thing for ico companies the reason is ico companies collect eth for coin development they cant simply share for advertising which will return effort the coin development
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

I think the 2% max of the total token that goes to the bounty hunter will not hurt the token price at the exchanges if it's a good project with real product that can be huge in the future. Investors are the reasons of the price dumps not the bounty hunters.
I will prefer a token for the reward on the bounty as this can help me if I hold my token longer and wait for the best price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
xPASTELx

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

Obviously paying the bounties in eth will be better for the bounty hunters but they are not going to do that. Reasons being that the coin creators do not actually have the money that they are offering us for the bounties. They are relying on the fact that they have coins and when their coin gets listed then the coin will be worth something to us.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Aggioni

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

I would prefer to get bounty payments in Ethereum but i think it's impossible because projects want to become more popular and well-known, so they want to give their tokens to many people.
ecmnesiacrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:02:38 AM

Paying the bounty with etherum or token will be an interesting discussion. I believe most would prefer if they were paid with ethereum. Because it is paid with ethereum, it will be more profitable for the bounty. But some may prefer to be paid using tokens.
tterrorpipa

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

You forgot also to mention the big investors that are playing with the prices of the exchange. In comparing the token allocation of the bounty/airdrop, compared to the big bonuses of the big investors, clearly the big investors dominates. This players tend to dump the tokens fast.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

I think that being paid in ETH rather than in tokens are a better option, but I doubt the possibility of this happening. A lot of bounty hunters are advocating for payment in ETH because they believe that it is a more reliable payment option, but this cannot be made possible cos it will defeat the course of bounty campaigns as the primary reason is to promote these tokens.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

SOLUTION

I agree with these 2 points, i think pay bounty with ETH is a good solution but the problem is when a project/ICO failed or not reach softcap, how is the project will pay the bounty participants? I'm sure many bounty hunters will complaint and make a scam accusation thread about it. Also, the project owner using their token to pay bounty participants because of they don't want use their money to buy eth to pay the bounty hunters.
Jonnitor

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

Im not in favor of bounty paid by ethereum. Because for me its fulfilling to have more tokens to received from bounty campaigns.
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Every bounty hunter I know of will most likely jump at the offer of being paid in ETH rather than in tokens. Reason being that a lot of them think that it is a better option because some of these tokens turn out to be really shitty, and sometimes, they need their money urgently, but they cannot convert to USD if the token is not yet listed on an exchange.
Ilmiyati

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

Maybe I prefer to be paid with Ethereum, besides because Ethereum's price is better, this can also prevent the dumps that usually occur after the distribution is done, let alone Ethereum in my opinion is one of the future investment instruments that might be very profitable
Commitments

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

Some time paying bounty better using ethereum than have using coin of ico bounty campaign, when coin of ico are listing at the market price is too low and getting ethereum payment is better. But some time we found higher price after getting market and it better using coin as payment than ethereum.
Wabri

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

Im not in favor of bounty paid by ethereum. Because for me its fulfilling to have more tokens to received from bounty campaigns.

In this year we have seen that a lot of ICOs are falled under the ICO price. Ethereum is also falled, but in comparison with the ICOs is Ethereum stronger.
sarasofrup

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

Definitely, Ethereum is a better option for payment than Tokens, and I know that a lot of us bounty hunters would support these notion. There are a thousand and one reasons why Ethereum is a better option. For one, Ethereum is way worth more than these tokens in the market, and it is less risky to hold than tokens.
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:43:11 AM

If the project is good and successful, I think receiving tokens is better, just to enjoy their holdings. But paying eth is good too, because we know that we use ethereum for so many exchanger.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:49:30 AM

At this time, I believe most people want to be paid by ETH or BTC, so I see many scam projects schemes using ETH or BTC pay methods to entice people to join their project.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

SOLUTION

This is actually what happened as of now. Buying bounty hunter by the tokens of the ICO what theyve joined in. And they will also wait as the investors do for the exchanger if it is not listed yet. But some ICOs are giving rewards to those bounty participants an ethereum as a payment of their task.
babsjoe

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:59:09 AM

Bounty campaign can decide to pay with any form o cryptocurrency. I think the real issue here is the quality of project that is using the bounty hunter's effort for advertisement and awareness. If he project attract good funding, payment won:t be an issue!
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

That`s great if bounty and airdrop program pay their participants of ethereum because eth is one of the popular coins in the altcoin world so, they can trade eth to real money if they want, no need to wait exchange listing because eth is already in the exchange.

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

You're idea are good but much more better if they choose to not using much more participants in their bounty if they wanted it not to dump because a lot of dumpers now are bounty participants and some of ico bounty projects blame the market prices and investors why their token are low price than ico price.
universal3ee

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

I does not have a vast knowledge on this i will do a breakdown if hunters are paid by ETH is definitely a good choice since the value of eth is already there and the hunter does not need to be afraid of no value in the coins they are receiving and etc but which also means this is not really like an investment as previously in the bull market we can see that good altcoins can make a fold on more than 10x but with ethereum the chances of 10x is very low and this might decrease the interest of the crypto users that like to invest in ICO to make some money.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:48:40 AM

I prefer to be paid bounty with tokens, indeed if we are paid using ethereum it will benefit us more because ethereum altcoins are large where they have large volumes different from tokens. But we also have to think about their project, regarding the dump by the bounty is not entirely correct, the bounty only gets a small allocation and the dev decision for the market token is very influential compared to the bounty dump or whatever. Paid to use the token as we also support their project so it doesn't hurt us, not only the benefits we have to think about but also the market token in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

I myself would prefer with the ethereum. because altcoin is clearer and more reliable. After getting the ethereum, if indeed want a collection of tokens, you can edit your. Anyway the future ethereum also more clearly.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:52:24 AM

But I think you have omitted the core reason why project dumped in few hours after listing. I don't think the small percentage of Bounty token can dumped an entire project, to me the real dumpers are those who got huge discounts during private sale and presale.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: