Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying Bounty With TOKEN or ETH which will be better?  (Read 2458 times)
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

I like it! Where need to be signed? Smiley
Ethereum is realy a good choice as payment coin. It has real value and clear usage. You can save ETH as an investment or as a fund reserve. If you need, you can use it to trade or participate in ICOs. From this point of view, it is much better than others altcoins and even BTC. ETH already firmly entrenched in the market and will be with us for a long time.
So, for bounty participants it is very good solution. But I doubt that projects will agree on that Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

Often time people ask why are token prices always go lower than ICO price on their first day of entering exchange? and the question seems to be difficult to answer.

I did some knowledge storm and I arrived at this;

1. Bounty hunters always want to dump and get out as soon as possible

2. The market in general might be far lower than the way it was during the ICO period

3. People sense something Fishy in the project and the want go out.

But among the three mentioned above, there are projects that are good and the market price is only have little difference from ICO period yet the token drop even 10X below ICO price.

Now the QUESTION is what could be the curse? and what is the Solution
There are two major reasons that may cause this; 1. Bounty/Airdrop hunters and 2. Newbies who only heard that crypto investment yield interest.

SOLUTION
My solution here might not be right but this is how I see it.
1. Pay Bounty/Airdrop hunters with ETH, BTC or any Popular Coin thats already trading in the market
2. Buy Back some initial dumpers, which will make almost everyone else not to dump any more

Anyone who knows a better way can tell us here!

Will when in terms of payments i rather accept ethereum than token because in the first place etherium already listed in market caps and its contains an erc 20 that can be exchange to another kinds of altcoins ,rather than token,its need first to register first or find another exchange in order to have movement or volume in the exchange trading.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

Thats a very good suggestion. I also suggested the same some time back but no one listens. The benefits for rewarding in Ethereum or Bitcoin are

1. The price won't fall as soon as the sale purchase opens for the Token, because bounty hunters tends to sell as soon as they can making the price fall and the investors also go into panic selling because of the sudden price fall.

2. The Bounty hunters will also get the coins they want, they usually want to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum after selling their bounty work so they will get their desired coins directly.

This helps both the project by keeping the price stable and the bounty hunters by giving them the coins they want.
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

I'm sure bounty hunters had nothing to do with it! The main problem is the fall of the entire market! But the idea to pay at ETH is very good!
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Often time people ask why are token prices always go lower than ICO price on their first day of entering exchange? and the question seems to be difficult to answer.

I did some knowledge storm and I arrived at this;

1. Bounty hunters always want to dump and get out as soon as possible

2. The market in general might be far lower than the way it was during the ICO period

3. People sense something Fishy in the project and the want go out.

But among the three mentioned above, there are projects that are good and the market price is only have little difference from ICO period yet the token drop even 10X below ICO price.

Now the QUESTION is what could be the curse? and what is the Solution
There are two major reasons that may cause this; 1. Bounty/Airdrop hunters and 2. Newbies who only heard that crypto investment yield interest.

SOLUTION
1. Pay Bounty/Airdrop hunters with ETH, BTC or any Popular Coin thats already trading in the market
2. Buy Back some initial dumpers, which will make almost everyone else not to dump any more

Anyone who knows a better way can tell us here!

I have ever seen some projects that were paid to bounty hunters dollars. But this happens very rarely, almost always projects pay their tokens. I think it is profitable to pay a token for projects and so will always be.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

Of course, paying bounty by ETH will be better for all bounty hunters. It will help the bounty hunters motivate hard work and many people join. I hope in the future the bounty will apply this form
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

It seems to me that getting a bounty payment for a company in the Ethereum is not such a bad idea. For example, you were paid a fixed amount, after which the ethereum can rise in price, and accordingly, your salary will be higher (unless, of course, you do not spend it before this time) Cheesy
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

Yes, i agree. It will be better. I'm not want to get the dump price on the market because it make me annoying. We are work for several month but we dont get the better result with the new coin on exchange.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

Yes paying bounty campaign in Ethereum is better than paying bounty campaign in token .but now a days Ethereum price is so low that it is better to pay in tokens.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

In my opinion, paying ETH bonuses is better than Token. Token is only valid when the project is potential and increases after the transaction. At the same time ETH is stable, good value and a good investment for investors.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

From the beginning the ICO wanted to pay with a token, because they would lose nothing. It's possible to pay by ETH or other listed coin, but with lower rate than normal.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

In my opinion, paying ETH bonuses is better than Token. Token is only valid when the project is potential and increases after the transaction. At the same time ETH is stable, good value and a good investment for investors.
Almost all current projects pay only tokens, not ETH. I think this is not interesting because most bounty hunters just want to have good money to cover their daily lives. I personally expect the upcoming projects to be able to pay 50% ETH and 50% Token as this will encourage more people to come to the project.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

Personally I would prefer bounty rewards in ethereum or bitcoin. Some of this projects take too long to come into exchanges.

This thought have also occasionally passed on my mind and for some reasons i sometimes search for bounty campaigns that will do just this. To be rewarded with a very notable coin like eth for our hard work is truly something. But then again, i don't think that this will ever be true. Apparently all ICO's will certainly would like to be known for their own token.

Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

I believe that certainly bounty hunters, would gladly accept payments in the etherium ..But, for a team that make ICO it is not profitable. it's much easier to make payments in your own tokens..But also, many teams are very risky that their coins will drop when bounty hunters will start selling tokens after the bounty.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

SOLUTION

Anyone who knows a better way can tell us here![/center]

[/quote]

How they should pay you for promoting if they just started and have no money?At least at the begining thay can´t.Most of those ICO´s just have ideas or are just a scam and waiting for investors to get some ETH to cash out nd start developing.
But you´r right.In the future some serious projects must change this payments,they must separate the wheat from the chaff.Just to show that  they are not a scam.

And solution for hunters should be withdrawing lock for 3-6 months
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Almost all current projects pay only tokens, not ETH. I think this is not interesting because most bounty hunters just want to have good money to cover their daily lives. I personally expect the upcoming projects to be able to pay 50% ETH and 50% Token as this will encourage more people to come to the project.
a payment in 50% token / 50% ethereum would i also see that as the best solution and certainly participate in such a bounty campaign. it would be really good if bounty campaigns started to pay that way.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

I think people should have the right to choose. Now we do not have this right, and we have never had it. It is likely that this will mark a new era in bounty companies - we will be able to choose the currency in which we want to receive rewards for completed tasks. I really hope that will happen soon.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

It seems to me that getting a bounty payment for a company in the Ethereum is not such a bad idea. For example, you were paid a fixed amount, after which the ethereum can rise in price, and accordingly, your salary will be higher (unless, of course, you do not spend it before this time) Cheesy
Payment by ETH is really good, it makes sure we could receive a reward for the job we did. However, the bounty reward of projects that pay by ETH, usually lower than the projects that pay by tokens
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

I think paying with ethereum would be better for the bounty hunters, as they will be getting paid on a strongest cryptocurrency, but ICO projects would insist in paying with their tokens because they also want to distribute part of them to the public while paying the bounty hunters at the same time.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Abbey77

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

It will be of a great idea for bounty program to pay with etherium, no need for listing in an exchange, or looking forward to list in a better exchanged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: