Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has 54% of the cryptocurrency market  (Read 2290 times)
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

It is obvious, actually, that Bitcoin has been dominating electronic money. All Bitcoin changes affect the remaining Altcoins. This has advantages and disadvantages, the advantage is that Bitcoin owners and other Altcoins feel good when Bitcoin prices rise, but it is the past, Bitcoin is now down to make the owners of the Altcoins also lose money because of this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

if you know the basics about bitcoin then you wouldn't need an article on the internet to tell you whether bitcoin is strong or not. you would already know the answer to that. specially an article which is using market cap and its relation to the total market cap as its main point of reference!

in other words bitcoin is as dominating as when it had 80% of the total market cap and just as dominating as when it had 40% of the total market cap. nothing has changed about bitcoin's dominance. only the market cap numbers change.

There is a FOMO brewing...
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

I think bitcoin in the crypto world is like gold in the flat world. When investors feel unsure about the situation with altcoins, they just move back to bitcoin and hold on to it, because they trust in it, so bitcoin will always  have value.
pangitkaayo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Thanks for this, i will share it to my friends who says bitcoin will die because the market is so low, i think it will enlighten them and help them that bitcoin is not that easy to die.
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

Yeaa, I am very confident it will be a long time. Bitcoin is the only blockchain that is properly build up from the foundation. The base layer is simple, secure, decentralised and hard to change. This means that it is able to attract most capital in the form of investors looking for a store of value (and thus hash rate = security) while the resources to run a full node remain limited and thus the main properties of the blockchain are maintained.
vy99 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

if you know the basics about bitcoin then you wouldn't need an article on the internet to tell you whether bitcoin is strong or not. you would already know the answer to that.

Oh I know, it's just that there was a lot of FUD going on the boards last week because of the price drop and I wanted to put something out there to counter all the negativity.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

I think that bitcoin in crypto currency is like an analogue of gold in the world of fiats, so in dangerous times they pass to it

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

For those of you that think that Bitcoin is going down this article proves that it's still the strongest in the cryptocurrency world. Not since December 2017 has Bitcoin been such a dominant part of cryptocurrency.

Full article here: https://bitcoinist.com/cryptocurrency-market-54-bitcoin/
yeah bitcoin dominance keep increasing while market cap is falling, i dont know whether this is the sign for a bull run and i do read many expert think the bull run could happen in march next year, but one thing that i'm sure bitcoin is strugling with the condition of the regulations and adaptation of ETF and etn and many people seems to put much hope in etf and when its get rejected they just sell their bitcoin and i believe this is what caused the market too fall.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pr0bvk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

Market capitalization decreased, but bitcoin capitalization increased, the confidence of investment investors are concentrated in bitcoin a lot.
larrybarg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

Well, this a good news. Bitcoin is getting stronger again and the 54% bitcoin dominance is high already. After the creation of the crypto world the market is dominated by the bitcoin. Bitcoin has the strongest foundation despite of having some positive and negative things. It is the safest and secured coin.
bond07

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

This is absolutely a great news. Bitcoin dominance is about 54% now and it is getting again stronger. Bitcoin has the strongest foundation. And the crypto world is dominated by the bitcoin. Despite of having some negative things, it will be the best always.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

For those of you that think that Bitcoin is going down this article proves that it's still the strongest in the cryptocurrency world. Not since December 2017 has Bitcoin been such a dominant part of cryptocurrency.

The external fundamental background on the crypto-currency market is moderately positive, good news prevails, but this has little effect on the stock exchange rate of crypto-active assets.  Undecided
onaiwusun

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:48:05 PM

The sad part is that the altcoins are paying for such huge market cap, when money leaves the market, bitcoin holds it position relatively while we see more drains on the alts
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

The timing is much more favorable to Bitcoin than the alts, if we have ETF approval and the successful implementation of the Lightning Network, we will have Bitcoin reaching another level if today the 6k resistance is very strong, soon the price may have a resistance double or triple that value. The alts have to walk on their own, with the maturing of the projects the best will ensure their place in the market.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

Really! Bitcoin is still the strongest digital currency in crypto world that's why i think there is nothing to worried about. What happened now in crypto market is just normal and part of business. Fluctuation is always present in crypto because it is not designed as stable coin.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

Bitcoin dominant in market cap value rising more than 50%. I think its good time for buying altcoin because if bitcoin dominant more than 50% i think its not healthy for altcoin and many project will death
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:29:49 AM

Bitcoins as the leader of cryptocurrency is the driving force behind the cryptocurrency market and it dominance is the cause of the liquidity too. The dominance of bitcoin is the reason why any movement in the price of bitcoins affect most alternative currencies.

Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

Bitcoin are more probable and promising in the crypto market. it is more secure and reliable and potential in th market.it will make profit for investor. it is still now very good position in crypto. it future are so good.
makadaka

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

bitcoin is the first crypto currency and will remain it until the end of its days and those who think that someone will bypass it by capitalization are deeply mistaken

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Robert_Austin

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

yeah bitcoin dominance keep increasing while market cap is falling, i dont know whether this is the sign for a bull run and i do read many expert think the bull run could happen in march next year, but one thing that i'm sure bitcoin is strugling with the condition of the regulations and adaptation of ETF and etn and many people seems to put much hope in etf and when its get rejected they just sell their bitcoin and i believe this is what caused the market too fall.

Sure, but as you can see from the latest price action, the ETF isn't everything. It might have caused a quick drop as soon as it was rejected, but that didn't last for long. Below 6000 is unsustainable so there will always be buyers ready to jump in there. I'd be buying as much as possible at this point because there isn't any further decline coming.

The ETF would help, for sure. We'd like to see some more money injected from sources other than techies, nerds and hippies. The big investors on the sideline have taken note but are still too nervous to get involved without their precious institutions protecting them
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: