Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:56:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has 54% of the cryptocurrency market  (Read 2290 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:50:08 AM

For those of you that think that Bitcoin is going down this article proves that it's still the strongest in the cryptocurrency world. Not since December 2017 has Bitcoin been such a dominant part of cryptocurrency.

Full article here: https://bitcoinist.com/cryptocurrency-market-54-bitcoin/
We have many currencies available in the market like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litcoin, etherum and many other and moreover I don’t know the names of many even but inspite of all these, bitcoin is considered to be the king of all the crypto and thus is not for saying only, the growth graph and the number of investors bitcoin having are far more than any other crypto investment so bitcoin is considered to be the superior of all the crypto and as according to the title of the post bitcoin conquer more than 50% of the the crypto market.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

It should dominate the market and it should be more than 50% because we know that most of the altcoins just existed to squeeze more money from uneducated investors waiting for their profits that will never happen. Bitcoins should be 80% when a stricter regulation is implemented in the future.

Bitcoin will dominate the market for many years. I am absolutely sure that BTC is the cryptocurrency that does not have any rivals for now. Probably, these cryptos can appear in the nearest time - 5-7 years.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Well it can be prove even without calculating the bitcoin marketcap volume in the market. We can just use the website for these like coinmarketcap.com where we can compare the bitcoin marketcap that is relatively huge followed by ether. It is the best crypto and it has no competition so there could be no reason why bitcoin dominated the marketcap in the crypto market.

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies, and many new investors only know BTC!
At the current bear market stage ETH and other cryptocurrencies are down, investing in BTC is a wise choice!
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

Bitcoin always has the largest capitalization, despite the fact that it is technically obsolete. Most investors choose it and in the long run it always grows.

doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

For those of you that think that Bitcoin is going down this article proves that it's still the strongest in the cryptocurrency world. Not since December 2017 has Bitcoin been such a dominant part of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies, which is why it should dominate the cryptocurrency market. I read a lot of information on the Internet and different sources say that bitcoin has a great future, so no need to cry and whrite the posts that the market has sagged, you need to believe and be patient.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

54%, thats up from 51.7% in the last 2 weeks, its growing.
I floated a thread recently throwing out the idea of getting rid of useless coins
and trading them into bitcoin even at a loss. I think for a number of months
some people have started focusing more on bitcoin. This and a lot of people
gave been burned by ICO's, bitcoin is somewhat of a reliable haven.

You've made a good point here. Experts believed that the decreased in portion of the market cap last December from about 60% to just almost 35% was due to the emergence of altcoins as better investment. But, these year is not the year of ICO's, they suddenly shifting back to bitcoins. Useless altcoins are now dying together with the poor functionality of the technology embedded to these altcoins.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Bitcoin still dominates and is still number one and has power. Currently the market is starting to improve, there is no need to worry. Gradually bitcoin has valuable value. This bitcoin process is enough for all of us.

kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

bitcoin was and will be the most dominant currency on the market therefore there is nothing surprising in its so strong leadership

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

I know that every year or Q4 always be a good moment for bitcoin and the world of crypto trading.

today the USD continues to rise, and also bitcoin rises slowly.

but, I am not sure that bitcoin at the end of this year will more than the value at the end of 2017.

I see that this year's dropping chart is more dominating, and when compared to 2017, bitcoin is more stable and rise.

stownbridge

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

Wholly support the author. Bitcoin came not only the first in the world of digital economy, but always. Why not skazhish about the rest of the coins.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

Yeah indeed i sure bitcoin will not down, Because without bitcoin there will be no another digital currencies. And we need always support bitcoin anything happen. And i hope bitcoin can be support by every people in this world. Smiley

I think Since the creation of cryptoworld, bitcoin dominated market capitalization. This only means that bitcoin will not die, contrary to the doubts of many people. Bitcoin haters cannot ignore their use cases, and they cannot frustrate requests for it. Its value will rise and rise inevitably no matter what. So the game now is you ride with bitcoin or be left by the boat.
Because bitcoin only proves its strong grip on its throne. It's still the king of all crypto currencies.
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency so of course the market share will also be high and we know that day by day the number of people who want to buy bitcoin are increases and we know that 21 million bitcoin will be mined in 100 years and 17 million is been mined so the quantity of bitcoin is not many increases and people interest increases day by day which results in increase in demand so off course the market share of bitcoin is more than any other cryptocurrency.
exchangegif

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

If we talk about newbie who wanna enter in crypto market than they first think about bitcoin because bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency. now in this bearish trend All other altcoins in their all time down price and bitcoin is stable between $6k to $7k price. in my opinion bitcoin investment is best if we planing for long term investment, bitcoin will be exist for long term in market rather than other coins & soon we will see new bullish trend in bitcoin market like previous year so finally we can say investors first priority is bitcoin for investment.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

And it will stay that way if not increase in the next years.

Bitcoin is the first and original Cryptocurrency and is the one who got the consumer's preference first, for that reason it's kind of obvious which one will be the most valuable coin over time for long.

Ethereum is growing at almost the same rate but that preference is something hard to beat. Ask Pepsi about it.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

So what? Bitcoin is the first and the main cryptocurrency for now. Obviously that it will dominate. Maybe someday it will change, maybe it's not, because Bitcoin is evolving.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

its not a news for good investors to know that bitcoin will definitely gain steady growth and the recent article on cryptocurrency has shown that Bitcoin is currently dominating the cryptocurrency market as the top-ranked cryptocurrency looks to achieve 50% market share. this is great.
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

This dominance of bitcoin in the market, it's rather bad than good. This indicates a lack of confidence in the market, so most sell alts and buy bitcoins.

Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

Honestly speaking,It is the best crypto and it has no competition so there could be no reason why bitcoin dominated the marketcap in the crypto market.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

And it is very likely that this is not the end, it's likely that this is just the beginning, there are so many altcoins out there that are completely useless and that are taking money out of bitcoin that when those coins disappear the bitcoin dominance is going to go up even further, I will not be surprised if the bitcoin dominance reaches 65% or even 70%.

With that in mind then this means that for the time being bitcoin is going to be the best investment in this market for a long time, it is not going to be until the new bull market comes when altcoins will begin to dominate the market again but I really think that is going to take a few years before that happens so it is better to hold your bitcoin and then exchange it for altcoins when that happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: