Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has 54% of the cryptocurrency market  (Read 2290 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2352
Merit: 772

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

There maybe two reason why the bitcoin dominance level leep increasing that is either the bitcoin is considered by the most powerful crypto currency by the investors so the people were investing on bitcoins more or the other reason maybe the people thinks that the altcoins were not worth to invest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

bitcoin does not have 54% of the market.

the market cap number is meaningless
i can create an altcoin of 1 trillion coins and sell just a single coin for $5. giving the alt a market cap of $5trillion

this does not mean i have majority market because my cap surpasses bitcoin by more than 10x

by this i mean it doesnt mean my explanation make bitcoin any more or less important. it means making claims by using market cap are meaningless

EG
if i stood at a road junction and slapped on pro trump bumper stickers to random cars. does that mean suddenly there are now more trump supporters simply because a poll counts bumper stickers?

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

I agree with your conclusion. Bitcoin is the most powerful virtual currency in the world of electronic money right now and at this price. At this time there are many different altcoin but the value of altcoin is always fluctuating and development depends on bitcoin. Many investors are focusing their capital to invest in bitcoin instead of investing in altcoin.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

When we are in such a bear market, most of us prefer to stay on BTC instead of altcoins. Although some of altcoins have high potential to buy people hesitate.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

It has been the strongest and will be the strongest i dont know what one could find so surising there.
but regarding the btc market dominance i red in several articles that 57% should be the magical number when alts should start a bull run. But this is just speculation and i dont know why this is.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

it's only natural that bitcoin dominates the market, reaching 54%, we know that bitcoin will still continue to be one of the best coins today. so I think bitcoin will continue to be one of the most influential coins on cryptocurrency.

The percentage of its dominance has been changing but slightly. Before, this movement was different. I remember (if I am not mistaken) that in 2017 it was about 37%.
Sacredvineofspirits

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

Is there going to be Nov 5 SEC ETF approval?

digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

bitcoin does not have 54% of the market.

the market cap number is meaningless
i can create an altcoin of 1 trillion coins and sell just a single coin for $5. giving the alt a market cap of $5trillion

this does not mean i have majority market because my cap surpasses bitcoin by more than 10x

by this i mean it doesnt mean my explanation make bitcoin any more or less important. it means making claims by using market cap are meaningless

EG
if i stood at a road junction and slapped on pro trump bumper stickers to random cars. does that mean suddenly there are now more trump supporters simply because a poll counts bumper stickers?

I agree as marketcap statistics are approximate not actual, as it may vary by volume increase or decrease. But still Bitcoin is prime/master coin among crypto market. Increasing dominance of BTC surely kick out dump altcoins, but at the same time if dominance of BTC shows lower numbers, it means that altcoins are creating share in whole coinmarketcap, which indirectly increase value of BTC.
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:12:26 AM

As the pioneer, I think it’s a given that bitcoin will dominate the market. Even if you ask non-investors about crypto, bitcoin is the first thing that comes to mind. I’d like to know though… what is the effect of all these other altcoins in the cryptocurrency market? How do they affect bitcoin?

ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

indeed, bitcoin really dominates the crypto market, more than 50 percent of crypto users have bitcoin assets. this is very reasonable, bitcoin has become a worldwide crypto currency so everyone is very interested in getting it. and bitcoin is a currency that has a very high value compared to other crypto currencies. so it's no wonder if Bitcoin dominates the crypto market.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:04:35 AM

bitcoin is the center of the cryptocurrency economy certainly won't fall easily. bitcoin controls cryptocurrency trading because the market is currently red. and some of the altcoins have experienced a drastic decline so altcoin holders exchange their coins for bitcoin. because holding bitcoin is safer than altcoin. even though bitcoin is now a dump but they are all sure that bitcoin can pump again. bitcoin is indeed the leader of altcoin the increase and decline will affect the altcoin.

alexander786

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

Bitcoin has got the largest market cap and the more reason for its ability to hold the number one position and also withstand all sort of bear market conditions. Bitcoin holds more than half of all crypto investors and this grants Bitcoin a great influence on the entire crypto market. Bitcoin is the only blockchain that is properly build up from the foundation. The base layer is simple, secure, decentralised and hard to change.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

I see the majority of cryptocurrency users prefer bitcoin than altcoin. no wonder if market competition is still held by bitcoin in the top position. and I think that bitcoin also affects the rise and fall of all altcoins. I myself feel safer when holding a bitcoin than an altcoin. but I am still trying to find luck from the altcoin by trading daily and still having to hold on to holding bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

it's only natural that bitcoin dominates the market, reaching 54%, we know that bitcoin will still continue to be one of the best coins today. so I think bitcoin will continue to be one of the most influential coins on cryptocurrency.
it's true that bitcoin is a coin that greatly influences the growth of the cryptocurency and this is a very extraordinary achievement for bitcoin by holding 54% of the cryptocurency market.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

In today's time, Bitcoin has become the most popular currency in the crypto market. Because of which people of the whole world want to join this forum. Due to which the share of Bitcoin in crypto market is increasing day by day.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

Bitcoin was the first truly decentralized cryptocurrency in which blockchain and mining appeared (experiments with the creation of cryptocurrencies were before Bitcoin, but they were all centralized and were not truly revolutionary). All the technologies that first appeared in Bitcoin, became a crypto revolution in the field of money, and Bitcoin has acquired the status of a symbol of the crypto revolution, because it was the first. I think that's why Bitcoin is the main among cryptocurrencies and so it has these 54%.

namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

Bitcoin has 54% of the cryptocurrency market is natural. Because Bitcoin can dominate the market and determine the price of all Altcoins. Altcoins increase or decrease in the direction of Bitcoin go up or go down.

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

bitcoin is still very dominant in the crypto market with a percentage of more than 50% and can hold well at current prices,
it shows if bitcoin is indeed a big possibility that bitcoin will return to the moon, at the end of this year
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

The cryptocurrency market is directly dependent on bitcoin so a decrease in bitcoin's price causes all other coins to go down. The current dominant power of bitcoin proves that it will continue to lead the market.

brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency, with the largest community and adoption. Despite all the hatred, bitcoin still controls the cryptocurrency market and for this reason, any sound investor will give preference to bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: