Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

I looked at the plan every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

We must be peoud and contented for what the achievements that the team gives on it to the project because as we can see it continuously improve and hit the target for the sake of improvement. I am very lucjy enough that I am included and I indulge myself in this kind of activity that strikes the hit point which is success.
Actually I think we can't expect too much for the team as for this moment because the project is so new and fresh it takes how many months to develop and progress. Lets be contented with the project updates as of this time.  The project is nice and wonderful maybe a month or few everything will be good and project will be successful.

I agree with you, the CryptoAdSolution project team needs a lot of time to perfect and develop the project in the best way, wait for surprises from them.

Definitely, it's not so easy to develop a project since there's a lot of competition is going in the crypto space. CRYPTOADS has the features of providing the future a better service in terms of advertisement so this is going to be an interesting to know.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

For someone to want know more about CryptoAdSolution services and activities, watching the video at here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3eXdTtq9I&t=88s
This is a good shared information buddy. I hope more people will be able to reach this and soemhow try to view this video. One great thing the team made is they have this kind of video for the people to know more regarding the services and activities of the CryptoAdSolution project. This is really a good move and action, so hopefully this will result in a good outcome.

It could give them some good results because people will definitely watched the video for them to understand more about the platform. So, we need to wait for the betterment of the platform since the team are doing a good job.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:05:46 AM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Well, the project team may need time for this project to its further development preparations as well as to its promotions too. This project really needs a good promotions for this such as what you have said is a good bounty campaign. Maybe sooner or later they will have some activity for this to keep spread the name of the CryptoAdSoluition to the crypto community.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO
Here our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto
Well this is truly a great thing to know. Thanks to you CryptoAdSolution project team. We greatly appreciates all your efforts as you keep on striving and make everything for the goodness and further of the CryptoAdSolution project here in the crypto community. I will be looking forward for more exchanges coming on its way.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:21:26 AM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO

Good to see that their are updates and good news about the team for improving their projects, I wish the team could also launched bounties for supporters.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Frank_Eem

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:43:55 AM

Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

I looked at the plan every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

We must be peoud and contented for what the achievements that the team gives on it to the project because as we can see it continuously improve and hit the target for the sake of improvement. I am very lucjy enough that I am included and I indulge myself in this kind of activity that strikes the hit point which is success.
Actually I think we can't expect too much for the team as for this moment because the project is so new and fresh it takes how many months to develop and progress. Lets be contented with the project updates as of this time.  The project is nice and wonderful maybe a month or few everything will be good and project will be successful.

I agree with you, the CryptoAdSolution project team needs a lot of time to perfect and develop the project in the best way, wait for surprises from them.

Well since its new, I think its natural that lots of time is needed for them to come up with new developments as the other projects need and everyone should have patience to wait for it.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
What are you? Here the administrator wrote messages in big red letters about the beginning of sales of the tokens, and quite a successful first day. As you did not notice, I do not understand.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?

please read all information on our website https://cryptoadsolution.com/
there you can find all answers to your question
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

What are you? Here the administrator wrote messages in big red letters about the beginning of sales of the tokens, and quite a successful first day. As you did not notice, I do not understand.
I agree better backread on thid thread first before making wrong comments here bud. Admins are active everytime and you can easily reach them on all their channels.
I agree, it's strange that you wrote that nobody writes here, it's completely wrong. If you go back one page, you will see that the administrator writes all the news here.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

Good to see that their are updates and good news about the team for improving their projects, I wish the team could also launched bounties for supporters.

Yes. That would be a great opportunity to earn this tokens because most of the supporters now are likely to participate in bounties. Hopefully, the team will grant our request and launch it as soon as possible so that more people will keep coming here and help the project become more popular.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

Yes, exactly the team always stay active and has provides all the necessary updates. And if the project could launch the bounty, then it will become a really helpful decision for them to promoting the platform.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Well some project evwn take years before they fully unfold their full capability. Cryptoad needs some time and also our patience.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

Yes, exactly the team always stay active and has provides all the necessary updates. And if the project could launch the bounty, then it will become a really helpful decision for them to promoting the platform.

A bounty only works when it's managed well otherwise it's just a bunch of people posting nowhere it really matters for the tokens and nothing else
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

A bounty only works when it's managed well otherwise it's just a bunch of people posting nowhere it really matters for the tokens and nothing else
Most of the signature campaign works like that. Well, I don't think that bounty it's necessary for the project in the current time.
yeutaodimay45

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

What does bitcoin do when faced with a certain difficulty?
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

Well some project evwn take years before they fully unfold their full capability. Cryptoad needs some time and also our patience.
Our patience is really needed especially when we are waiting for the market listing for the coin since most of the people invest in a crypto just for the profit not the project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

Bonuses are a necessity for new projects to spread quickly but also have negative effects if the CryptoAdSolution project team does not control this problem well.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Bonuses are a necessity for new projects to spread quickly but also have negative effects if the CryptoAdSolution project team does not control this problem well.

A new project doesn't mean that they have to spread and spent some bonuses to their users to gain attraction from the users. They need to prove.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

A new project doesn't mean that they have to spread and spent some bonuses to their users to gain attraction from the users. They need to prove.
I think so too. I want to say that bounty is not a prerequisite for a new project. I know of some projects that are successfully developing without attracting a bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: