Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

Seems to be a promising project and I am a bit curious to know more about it. Need to read more about the job that I can understand more about how the platform work and also more detailed information means the better I understand the project.
Yes please.  The team members are more willing to give assistance and answers all the questions for clarification. Don't hesitate to ask and raise questions because in that way this can clear your mind and guide you to think and decide to invest in the project. Project is nice and very attractive. There is information in the front page of the thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Advertisement is one of many things that could help a business could be known and grow bigger.
This way will give the CryptoAdSolution a way to help many business or product to be known in a wider area.
Yeah, the advertisements is another way to market and boost the project popularity. Advertisements is quite expensive to do but if the project has enough fund to make one why not. This is worth to try. If advertising will be launched I am sure this will help the projects in crypto market alot. CryptoAdSolution will be the solution for the all advertising needs.

In advertising a product or project their are a way around type of advertising. Well it needs to gather information about the topic or platform of the project but it is one way to know and understand how does it really work. This project CryptoAdSolution it earns a lot because it really cater students.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

Advertisement is one of many things that could help a business could be known and grow bigger.
This way will give the CryptoAdSolution a way to help many business or product to be known in a wider area.
I agree with you mate. The advertisements will help projects in crypto community market.  The CryptoAdSolution will be the best way to help many projects to succeed in the market.

That is true and that is the work of this project is to deliver to the investors what was the project all about and its function to the crypto community. Well just like this project it hass a lot of usage to the communicate.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

Interesting solution to a common problem. Will have to look more into the platform to see if this is something our project can utilize. Will be in contact.

As of now maybe it would be easy to look for a good platform and insist for not functioning. Actually this project gives importance and usage to the crypto world so that it would easier to identify what is really clear.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

very very extraordinary and very helpful to overcome the problems that exist in crypto and can provide solutions, this is what the masternode community is looking for for a very long time
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

Yeah, the advertisements is another way to market and boost the project popularity. Advertisements is quite expensive to do but if the project has enough fund to make one why not. This is worth to try. If advertising will be launched I am sure this will help the projects in crypto market alot. CryptoAdSolution will be the solution for the all advertising needs.

Meh I guess advertising in the right places would work several times better than having a bunch of people spam their own social media to bot subs
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

Meh I guess advertising in the right places would work several times better than having a bunch of people spam their own social media to bot subs
if developers launch a bounty campaign, this will help to increase the dissemination of information about the project in social networks, which will attract more attention to the project itself.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

Interesting solution to a common problem. Will have to look more into the platform to see if this is something our project can utilize. Will be in contact.

I was interested in the project. I read detailed information about this and saw many prospects in this idea. the main thing is that it really evolved.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

I bet, always such ways work in different ways. In one project, the promotion through users who made reposts to themselves in social networks, and where more and better the usual advertising worked, helped a lot.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

very very extraordinary and very helpful to overcome the problems that exist in crypto and can provide solutions, this is what the masternode community is looking for for a very long time
I agree with you. All the same the project was very interested and there really were not enough new products here. It is worth looking at the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

Furthermore, investing in CryptoAdSolution project will give us a chanced to generate more income by promoting it's product and will provide us a good solutions in advertisements. And now that the pre- sale is very close which will happen on August 26, I hope more people will participate on this and received some bonus.
connecoin

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:28:17 PM

I was interested in the project. I read detailed information about this and saw many prospects in this idea. the main thing is that it really evolved.

Good innovations from the developer team of this project makes more interesting to be followed as they were able to provide good advertisement for cryptos. They have a unique kind of ideas that can attract more people and invest in the project. I will keep looking for more updates and progress of CryptoAdSolution as it can be very useful in crypto world.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

The project is based on greats idea. It has a higher potential to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to earn a great amount of profit in future.
Precisely the opportunity is available for everyone. The opportunity to earn good profits will be possible for this project. If ever that this will be a success many will be benefited and enjoy the fruitful outcome of the project.
Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity for everyone to make a good amount of profit, after a certain time later by making an investment in it. The project has a lot more potential in the future to grow more.
Yes, the project shows alot of potential. The project just need to have more updates and improvements. Maybe the team could do some marketing strategies for the betterment of the project. I am sure that new project in the crypto market has a chance to grow and develop.

All they need is some set of good marketing strategies which it will give them a boost to popularity. As the project is still new, there's a lot of possibilities that they can do which everyone is expected to happen.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

if developers launch a bounty campaign, this will help to increase the dissemination of information about the project in social networks, which will attract more attention to the project itself.

Alot of ways on how to advertise the project into the community, it is the team strategy on how they are going to establish their platform in to the extent of their profeciency. Launching their bounty campaign will be the best strategic plan for the attainment of this project in its success to crypto community.
regalis

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

The project is based on greats idea. It has a higher potential to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to earn a great amount of profit in future.
Precisely the opportunity is available for everyone. The opportunity to earn good profits will be possible for this project. If ever that this will be a success many will be benefited and enjoy the fruitful outcome of the project.
Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity for everyone to make a good amount of profit, after a certain time later by making an investment in it. The project has a lot more potential in the future to grow more.
Yes, the project shows alot of potential. The project just need to have more updates and improvements. Maybe the team could do some marketing strategies for the betterment of the project. I am sure that new project in the crypto market has a chance to grow and develop.

Maybe they are on their way of developing the platform and modifications of some sort of thing that could work for the future of this project. They just need to improve and make an impressive actions to get the strong connection between them and the community. Hopefully they will give frequent updates about the development of the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

Alot of ways on how to advertise the project into the community, it is the team strategy on how they are going to establish their platform in to the extent of their profeciency. Launching their bounty campaign will be the best strategic plan for the attainment of this project in its success to crypto community.

Well, bounty program is still the best idea when promoting a project. It really gives big impact to the platform and also investors will have the time to get to know more about it. So, there is a lot of benefits when conducting a bounty aside from increasing their popularity.
Junralz

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

It's pretty obvious of what an advertisement can give to the project. Every new platform needs to be advertise so that the crypto community will know about it. So, probably the team already been talking about it and all we can do is to wait for their further announcement.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Junralz

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

I agree with you mate. The advertisements will help projects in crypto community market.  The CryptoAdSolution will be the best way to help many projects to succeed in the market.

This is still new and normally we can expect that this platform had a lot of potential features that could possibly help the crypto to be more useful in the near future. Moreover, advertisement really a big factor to consider when the team wants to be more exposure.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

This is still new and normally we can expect that this platform had a lot of potential features that could possibly help the crypto to be more useful in the near future. Moreover, advertisement really a big factor to consider when the team wants to be more exposure.

Yes because it is just new, it needs more exposure that is why doing advertisement can help a lot in making the project successful. This project have a good features which makes us expect more. Hoping the team will continue to do more strategy in order to make the project more popular to everyone so that to gain more investors ans supporters.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

But at least it can still give them the chance to be known by more investors who seek for new platform that have the potential to grow and also can give them more benefits by using their features. Everything needs to be done in order to achieved something and always be positive about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: