Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522069 times)
denreddit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

Without a doubt, the project is gaining momentum, say, if you have a personal telegram channel or Twitter account? So I can subscribe and comfortably watch all the news.

Investors should help the project to stand up to the end and you will lead it to the market, I will hold fists for it
In fact, it is not so difficult to withdraw a token to cryptocurrency exchanges, it is much more difficult to keep its price.

Yes, bounty hunters are specific people, like tokens to sell immediately
They do not do it on purpose. Coins they receive for the work done, but do not invest their money. Therefore, very often they sell at a low price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

An interesting project, but will there be any mobile applications in the future?

Yes. Just recently we have hired a team of developers to work on creating mobile apps.

pomz.com|POMZ — Blockchain for Internet Marketing
pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

Without a doubt, the project is gaining momentum, say, if you have a personal telegram channel or Twitter account? So I can subscribe and comfortably watch all the news.

Hello!
https://twitter.com/pomzcom

pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

What specific advertising tools will be used for promotion? I am interested in both simple and complex tools.

Hello. This information you can find in our white paper.

Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

Explain to me in a nutshell, what is POMZ and how is this platform better than others? I want to see the numbers.

POMZ is a Centralized Platform CPA, which is designed to make life easier for customers and reduce their advertising costs.

The centralized POMZ Platform is necessary not only to save money and time spent on advertising, but also to increase the effectiveness of this advertising.

And what tools are going to use POMZ to increase the effectiveness of advertising?

Hello!
The POMZ business model utilizes blockchain technology and provides for honesty and transparency. This ensures that the data of all of
the platform’s users remain safe, all the while simplifying communication between them. The blockchain also eliminates unnecessary intermediaries between companies and their target audience. With fewer steps requiring advertisers ’ connection to their potential customers, companies can invest their advertising budget more wisely and profitably.

How it works:
1. The owner creates and configures his CPA network on our engine.
2. The owner conducts a marketing campaign to attract advertisers
and partners.
3. Advertisers create offers and indicate the targeted actions they
want to receive, as well as the amount they are willing to pay.
4. When creating an offer, a smart contract is created, the balance of
which the advertiser must replenish with POMZ tokens.
5. Partners select the offer and send traffic to them via the owner’s
CPA network.
6. All data about the advertising campaign, the number and type of
leads are entered in the blockchain. The partner and the advertiser
can get all the necessary information about them at any time.
7. After reaching the target actions, PostBack sends the data to the
smart contract.
Thanks for the explanation. now everything has become much clearer. Just tell me why the project to create your coin? Would not it be easier to pay for services with the same ethereum? Or does the coin have a function other than how to pay for the services of the platform?
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

An interesting project, but will there be any mobile applications in the future?

Yes. Just recently we have hired a team of developers to work on creating mobile apps.
It's good that the project has plans to create a mobile application, this is a big plus.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Explain to me in a nutshell, what is POMZ and how is this platform better than others? I want to see the numbers.

POMZ is a Centralized Platform CPA, which is designed to make life easier for customers and reduce their advertising costs.

The centralized POMZ Platform is necessary not only to save money and time spent on advertising, but also to increase the effectiveness of this advertising.

And what tools are going to use POMZ to increase the effectiveness of advertising?

Hello!
The POMZ business model utilizes blockchain technology and provides for honesty and transparency. This ensures that the data of all of
the platform’s users remain safe, all the while simplifying communication between them. The blockchain also eliminates unnecessary intermediaries between companies and their target audience. With fewer steps requiring advertisers ’ connection to their potential customers, companies can invest their advertising budget more wisely and profitably.

How it works:
1. The owner creates and configures his CPA network on our engine.
2. The owner conducts a marketing campaign to attract advertisers
and partners.
3. Advertisers create offers and indicate the targeted actions they
want to receive, as well as the amount they are willing to pay.
4. When creating an offer, a smart contract is created, the balance of
which the advertiser must replenish with POMZ tokens.
5. Partners select the offer and send traffic to them via the owner’s
CPA network.
6. All data about the advertising campaign, the number and type of
leads are entered in the blockchain. The partner and the advertiser
can get all the necessary information about them at any time.
7. After reaching the target actions, PostBack sends the data to the
smart contract.
I like the use of blockchain technology, because honesty is the main thing in a relationship, quite an interesting business plan.
Allexandr

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

It's a good plan, manage your advertising campaigns through the mobile app, very convenient. I think that the mobile application will play a significant role in the development of POMZ.
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

I briefly read the description of the project, your idea looks interesting, but I would like to study the project in more detail, give me a link to a website or white paper.
Lolitalom

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

It's a good plan, manage your advertising campaigns through the mobile app, very convenient. I think that the mobile application will play a significant role in the development of POMZ.

All right, the spectrum of options and usability should be at the highest level, then you can achieve leadership in the market.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

Investors should help the project to stand up to the end and you will lead it to the market, I will hold fists for it
In fact, it is not so difficult to withdraw a token to cryptocurrency exchanges, it is much more difficult to keep its price.

Yes, it is more difficult to keep the price, as everyone quickly sells it and the price falls
The price of the token is affected by so many different factors. but basically it all depends on the developers. If the product is of high quality and there is a demand for it, the price of the coin will grow
If the team creates a really promising product that will be in demand, then the price of the token will grow.
PureHunter

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

I briefly read the description of the project, your idea looks interesting, but I would like to study the project in more detail, give me a link to a website or white paper.

In the first message of this topic has all the necessary links.
https://help.pomz.com/docs/
https://pomz.com
GyramCripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

Where can I view information about the latest platform updates? She's not standing still, is she? Technical work must be carried out.
Wellisoyen

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

I have heard about the POMZ and its functions.. who can tell about them?
Quisel

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

It is conducting high quality market research reports that will cover all market products!
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

It is conducting high quality market research reports that will cover all market products!

Also it is running practical risk management tools, delivering an up to date fundamental and technical analysis
Wellisoyen

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

Also it is running practical risk management tools, delivering an up to date fundamental and technical analysis

I do like, that it is serving marketing programs that meet client’s risk and return, and objectives & constraints.
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

I do like, that it is serving marketing programs that meet client’s risk and return, and objectives & constraints.

about all the functions you can read on the site..
There are AFFILIATE LINK STYLES, CHANNELS TRACKING, TRACKING METHODS, REAL-TIME STATISTICS, PROTECTION AGAINST FRAUD and much more
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

What is the project goal? The amount of interest is low, what are you prepared for? How will you market to a new person on the project? Where can I watch the news about the project?
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

about all the functions you can read on the site..
There are AFFILIATE LINK STYLES, CHANNELS TRACKING, TRACKING METHODS, REAL-TIME STATISTICS, PROTECTION AGAINST FRAUD and much more

Please tell me about CHANNELS TRACKING.
How it works?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: