Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522069 times)
Pairianita

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

Guys, I'm Newbie here.
Tell me more about the project.

Hello,
POMZ is Blockchain for Internet Marketing with lots advantages
Well, this is the whole point and the work of the project

The project contains many useful marketing functions

Can you give an example?

The main functions are tracking, promotion, reports. It contains its categories

Yes you are right!
On the site you can try the demo version
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

I would like to fully understand where the money collected during the token sale will be spent. Is there any plan for the distribution of funds?
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

What is the project goal? The amount of interest is low, what are you prepared for? How will you market to a new person on the project? Where can I watch the news about the project?

All news about the project you can see on the official website and also in social networks. all the links are on the first page
XiMiK1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

I would like to fully understand where the money collected during the token sale will be spent. Is there any plan for the distribution of funds?

Yes, try to visit the project website there should be all painted.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Of course, that the bot can not cope with the duties that a living person
Quite a controversial situation, it all depends on the programmer who created this bot, sometimes without a bot is very difficult.

POMZ will not work with bots, it is a key platform especially, only real people. It's on their website.

I like that people will work and not bots! Although it can not be ruled out that a person can also be mistaken
IvanMoura

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

I sincerely hope that the team and administration are interested in developing and providing users with as much information as possible. It should wait a bit, the project definitely deserves attention!

I will be happy to add the POMZ project to my list. I have been involved in many ICO such as : OPP Open Wi-Fi, Inlock and Endi. I am responsible for the choice of the company And I'm sure at least one of them will make me rich.

Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

I sincerely hope that the team and administration are interested in developing and providing users with as much information as possible. It should wait a bit, the project definitely deserves attention!

I will be happy to add the POMZ project to my list. I have been involved in many ICO such as : OPP Open Wi-Fi, Inlock and Endi. I am responsible for the choice of the company And I'm sure at least one of them will make me rich.

Perhaps not to become rich, but to earn a round sum is possible, the main thing is to think about investing, the development prospects are enough.
Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

On the website of the project there is a detailed plan for spending the funds collected during the sale of tokens, look carefully.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

Without a doubt, the project is gaining momentum, say, if you have a personal telegram channel or Twitter account? So I can subscribe and comfortably watch all the news.

Investors should help the project to stand up to the end and you will lead it to the market, I will hold fists for it
In fact, it is not so difficult to withdraw a token to cryptocurrency exchanges, it is much more difficult to keep its price.

Yes, it is more difficult to keep the price, as everyone quickly sells it and the price falls
The price of the token is affected by so many different factors. but basically it all depends on the developers. If the product is of high quality and there is a demand for it, the price of the coin will grow
If the team creates a really promising product that will be in demand, then the price of the token will grow.

Now in the falling market it is difficult to keep a good price on the token even with a useful product, but I will say that the market has recently shown good activity, I think everything will be fine.

Sooner or later the market will still go up. The main thing is to make a quality product that people need.

All is true, when the product will be qualitative, little will affect its development. People are ready to pay for quality under any conditions.

In addition, many projects this year did not work very well, as they did not finish their work. I hope this project will work
MariaHoume

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

I want to know if any rating system will be introduced, both for the customer and the contractor, to be able to understand with whom you are dealing?
Squezzy

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

I want to know if any rating system will be introduced, both for the customer and the contractor, to be able to understand with whom you are dealing?

Quite an interesting idea, for projects that are a network of CPA, the rating system would be very useful.
DomenicEth

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

What conditions will be created for the advertiser? Will there be any bonus systems or discounts for regular advertisers?
MertinLyter

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

A large part of the funds raised, namely, 35% will go to marketing, the future of the project is to make popularnosti and demand.
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

How do you explain digital marketing?
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:23:20 PM

At its most basic, digital marketing means that you are promoting your brand or your product through one or more forms of digital media. Especially considering that most people have access to the Internet nowadays, it means that you can target a wide range of people with digital marketing.
Alid

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

At its most basic, digital marketing means that you are promoting your brand or your product through one or more forms of digital media. Especially considering that most people have access to the Internet nowadays, it means that you can target a wide range of people with digital marketing.

What a Digital Marketing Professional Does?
isildur777

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

A digital marketing professional takes a very close look at the information and the message that is being sent. They look at how many times someone looks at a particular advertisement, whether an advertisement leads to a sale, and what people are paying attention to.
Alid

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

A digital marketing professional takes a very close look at the information and the message that is being sent. They look at how many times someone looks at a particular advertisement, whether an advertisement leads to a sale, and what people are paying attention to.

Why is it  Important?
isildur777

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

Why is it  Important?

Digital marketing is important because nowadays, you have access to information anywhere and everywhere that you want. If you want to learn more about the latest product or the latest video game release, you do not have to wait until the information comes to you, you do not have to wait until you get a flyer from your local store – you have the option to get information about products any time that you want.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

Smart contracts eliminate the problem of disputed payments, as transactions are automated and stored in the public blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: