Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 11:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522077 times)
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

How do you explain digital marketing?

At its most basic, digital marketing means that you are promoting your brand or your product through one or more forms of digital media. Especially considering that most people have access to the Internet nowadays, it means that you can target a wide range of people with digital marketing.

What a Digital Marketing Professional Does?

A digital marketing professional takes a very close look at the information and the message that is being sent. They look at how many times someone looks at a particular advertisement, whether an advertisement leads to a sale, and what people are paying attention to.

Why is it  Important?

Digital marketing is important because nowadays, you have access to information anywhere and everywhere that you want. If you want to learn more about the latest product or the latest video game release, you do not have to wait until the information comes to you, you do not have to wait until you get a flyer from your local store – you have the option to get information about products any time that you want.

What should I consider when studying digital marketing?
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:47:01 PM

At its most basic, digital marketing means that you are promoting your brand or your product through one or more forms of digital media. Especially considering that most people have access to the Internet nowadays, it means that you can target a wide range of people with digital marketing.

A digital marketing professional takes a very close look at the information and the message that is being sent. They look at how many times someone looks at a particular advertisement, whether an advertisement leads to a sale, and what people are paying attention to.

Why is it  Important?

Digital marketing is important because nowadays, you have access to information anywhere and everywhere that you want. If you want to learn more about the latest product or the latest video game release, you do not have to wait until the information comes to you, you do not have to wait until you get a flyer from your local store – you have the option to get information about products any time that you want.

I think is three branch:

1. You should have an eagerness to learn.
2. Do not afraid to make mistakes.
3. Clear with your basics
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:51:22 PM

Why is it  Important?

I think is three branch:

On which directions to share marketing?
isildur777

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

Why is it  Important?

I think is three branch:

1. SEO
2. SEM
3. SMM
isildur777

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

Why is it  Important?

I think is three branch:

1. SEO
2. SEM
3. SMM

You can get here
Chadei

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

Why is it  Important?

I think is three branch:

1. SEO
2. SEM
3. SMM

You can get here
https://i.imgur.com/dNVds1U.png

Hmm, Gues
interesting discussion!
Chadei

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

Should I invest in POMZ and crypto currencies?
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

Hello,
The ultimate conclusion I make is that if you are only investing risk capital (money you can afford to lose) then there is no reason not to be investing in cryptocurrencies
Chadei

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

Hello,
The ultimate conclusion I make is that if you are only investing risk capital (money you can afford to lose) then there is no reason not to be investing in cryptocurrencies

Do you think that much money has already been invested?
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

Hello,

Do you think that much money has already been invested?

The majority of the money is outside crypto and more and more people are getting interested.
Allexandr

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

I think that every investor should decide for himself whether to invest in POMZ or not. Do not listen to anyone, decide everything yourself.
bmw_e46

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

Why is it  Important?

I think is three branch:

1. SEO
2. SEM
3. SMM
This is the most basic directions
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

I think that every investor should decide for himself whether to invest in POMZ or not. Do not listen to anyone, decide everything yourself.

I think there are those investors who help the project
pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

I briefly read the description of the project, your idea looks interesting, but I would like to study the project in more detail, give me a link to a website or white paper.

Hello!
Website URL: https://pomz.com/.
White Paper: https://tokensale.pomz.com/white-paper.pdf?v=1
Live Demo: https://demo.pomz.com/auth/signin/.

Best Regards! ;-)

pomz.com|POMZ — Blockchain for Internet Marketing
pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

I have heard about the POMZ and its functions.. who can tell about them?

Hi! You can watch our promo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snNHnn3Zy9s or read our White Paper.

pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

What is the project goal? The amount of interest is low, what are you prepared for? How will you market to a new person on the project? Where can I watch the news about the project?

Hello! Our goal is to cut advertising costs. You can read our White Paper for more information.
Also follow our social community:

https://twitter.com/pomzcom
https://facebook.com/pomzcom
https://t.me/pomzcom
https://www.youtube.com/c/pomzcom
https://www.reddit.com/r/pomzcom
https://github.com/pomzcom

Best Regards!

pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

I have heard about the POMZ and its functions.. who can tell about them?

It is conducting high quality market research reports that will cover all market products!

Also it is running practical risk management tools, delivering an up to date fundamental and technical analysis

I do like, that it is serving marketing programs that meet client’s risk and return, and objectives & constraints.

about all the functions you can read on the site..
There are AFFILIATE LINK STYLES, CHANNELS TRACKING, TRACKING METHODS, REAL-TIME STATISTICS, PROTECTION AGAINST FRAUD and much more

Please tell me about CHANNELS TRACKING.
How it works?

Hello! Look at Live Demo of our CPA. 

pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

I am interested in your project, but i would like to understand how I can save my money on advertising? Will you work bots or robots, or real employees? After all, launching an advertising bot is much easier than paying people's salaries.

Good day! No bots, no fraud just real work! Watch our promo video.

pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

I want to know if any rating system will be introduced, both for the customer and the contractor, to be able to understand with whom you are dealing?

I did not understand the question. Please give me more information about your question.

pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

Good day! Information about the investment will be later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: