Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522069 times)
STORMIX

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

I'm wondering which markets the project is going to go to? Ie work in Europe or in Asia. In America, I know this is problematic
It is very difficult to work with America, there are many legal prohibitions related to cryptocurrencies in General.

Yes it is. But if the project succeeds in entering the American market, this will be a success. This country is based on advertising.
We need more advertising, and then success is guaranteed.

To enter the American market, one ad is not enough. It is necessary, however, from a legal point of view, all documents were correctly published
You need a lot more effort to move to a new level

Always in order to achieve it is necessary to try very hard and work hard
Teamwork is always more important than other factors
I agree with you. The team is very important for the project. To work successfully, they must work as a unit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denreddit

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

Tell me, is there information in what successful projects did the members of this team participate?
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

Tell me, is there information in what successful projects did the members of this team participate?

Each team member must have a profile in Linked In. There you can view the profile of the projects in which one or another person participated
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

I'm wondering which markets the project is going to go to? Ie work in Europe or in Asia. In America, I know this is problematic
It is very difficult to work with America, there are many legal prohibitions related to cryptocurrencies in General.

Yes it is. But if the project succeeds in entering the American market, this will be a success. This country is based on advertising.

To enter the American market, one ad is not enough. It is necessary, however, from a legal point of view, all documents were correctly published
Before choosing a project, I primarily pay attention to the technical document and the command. A lot depends on the team.
Antalia

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:10:29 PM
Merited by dumbtool45 (1)

Before choosing a project, I primarily pay attention to the technical document and the command. A lot depends on the team.
It depends heavily on the team, but almost all the technical processes that are the main aspect of project development. As for the market, you are right, American laws are too limited, I think that the ray in the Asian will begin.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

To prove yourself from the best side, you need time and hard work, otherwise the project will not manage to break through.
bmw_e46

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

Each team member must have a profile in Linked In. There you can view the profile of the projects in which one or another person participated
In general, it's good when there is access to the team, because you can always read about them and find out who they are
Gromstop

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

If you believe the information from the white paper, the platform will be worldwide, and the functionality of the platform will be translated into more than 20 languages.

It would be very good, because let's say the Asian market is very relevant, there as there pay for advertising above.

The Asian market offers additional opportunities, but it is not easy to gain a foothold on it, strong support and reliable partners are needed.
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

If you believe the information from the white paper, the platform will be worldwide, and the functionality of the platform will be translated into more than 20 languages.

It would be very good, because let's say the Asian market is very relevant, there as there pay for advertising above.

The Asian market offers additional opportunities, but it is not easy to gain a foothold on it, strong support and reliable partners are needed.
The main thing is to make a high-quality product and user-friendly interface, and then in popularity there will be no problems in any market of the whole world.
big-svobodniy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

The main thing is to make a high-quality product and user-friendly interface, and then in popularity there will be no problems in any market of the whole world.
You are right, a quality product and support of partners will be able to ensure success at the international level. To do this, it is necessary to try very hard.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

I would like to be aware of all the events that take place in the project.

I advise you to subscribe to the official telegram channel of the project, there is a lot of news.

And where can you find a direct link to this very telegram channel? Isn't it easier to follow the news on Twitter?

You can follow the news in any convenient way, the project does not have any problems with this.
military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

I advise you to subscribe to the official telegram channel of the project, there is a lot of news.

And where can you find a direct link to this very telegram channel? Isn't it easier to follow the news on Twitter?

You can follow the news in any convenient way, the project does not have any problems with this.
Subscribe to all social networks of the project and will be informed of all the news.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

Subscribe to all social networks of the project and will be informed of all the news.

If I'm interested in any project or I'm going to invest in it, I always subscribe to all social networks. So I learn all the news about the project
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

Tell me, but people who order ads on their site, how will they be checked? And suddenly they are scammers, or they do not sell legitimate goods
STORMIX

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

Tell me, but people who order ads on their site, how will they be checked? And suddenly they are scammers, or they do not sell legitimate goods

I think that of course there will be some sort of verification. Why the project spoil the reputation
denreddit

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

I think that of course there will be some sort of verification. Why the project spoil the reputation
Most likely they will need to undergo verification, but this is my personal opinion. I hope the team took care of the issue.
Some people are afraid to undergo verification and submit documents, thinking that they can be used for other purposes

It will be necessary to check not an individual person but a company that orders advertising. So they do not have to worry about their personal data
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

Most likely they will need to undergo verification, but this is my personal opinion. I hope the team took care of the issue.
Some people are afraid to undergo verification and submit documents, thinking that they can be used for other purposes

It will be necessary to check not an individual person but a company that orders advertising. So they do not have to worry about their personal data
Well, also an option, or the director's documents, if the private firm
In general, yes, it is logical, to request documents of the company, so that there would be no later inexpensiveness
petrov11z

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

Well, also an option, or the director's documents, if the private firm
In general, yes, it is logical, to request documents of the company, so that there would be no later inexpensiveness
But if for ordinary users, you always need to make a choice, there may be another way to somehow pass through the verification
m.kojevn1kova

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

Verification will decide everything, if they are afraid to show documents, everything will fall into place
oleg_vas1levq

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

It will always remain relevant that traveling around the world with your project is the best solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: