Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522075 times)
m.kojevn1kova

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

Now just a large part of investors like snowdrops, waiting for market growth, and then will already invest
We will wait for new people to come to the project, the more the better, the better
New people in projects, new ideas for the team itself
Business on the Internet does not have boundaries at all, it is an area that is constantly developing endlessly
Now any user who has a PC and Internet access can earn online. You need only desire. People can acquire knowledge in the Internet without spending money on it.
The Internet, this is the sphere where you can raise yourself a good amount of money from scratch, the main thing is knowledge

I agree with you. No other sphere of activity allows you to develop and earn money because the Internet. But so far not many users have learned to do this
On ordinary work they think for you, but here you yourself think how best to do it

But this kind of activity allows you to develop and acquire new skills. Working on routine work you only do that one thing and no time for development
In any case doing the same thing for a long time come to the conclusion how to make it ideal
oleg_vas1levq

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

Most of all I want to see applications on the mobile platform, because this is important in the future
boykov.maks11

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

Most of all I want to see applications on the mobile platform, because this is important in the future
As for me, for any company in the future, you need to make an application, because access to the computer is not always there
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

As for me, for any company in the future, you need to make an application, because access to the computer is not always there
Should do, only it's not worth a lot, you need to collect finance for this whole idea and development
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

Now all investors are resting and waiting for when there will be growth in the market
All the same there are those who with pleasure even not looking at a condition of the market will finance
Another important fact is that proper targeted advertising is needed so that as many people as possible can learn about the project
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

In general, the very idea of ​​the project with marketing is interesting, although there are many competitors, but I hope that the project will be in the top
Marketing has always been at a high level, but when it all became on the Internet, everything became much easier
Marketing is good, I will wait for the growth of cryptocurrency in the market to invest

It's reasonable to start investing when the market is at the bottom (as it is now) And to sell when the market is at the top. Then you will get a good profit
This can be called simpler, the standard "profit" for the newcomers, wait for the market to fall, invest money there and wait for growth
Well, many who invest at low prices in the crypto currency, because in the future it is possible to raise well
Now there is still time to invest your finances in the project, the price on the market allows

Although now and a good time to invest, many people are afraid to do it. Because the last half year the market behaves unpredictably

The one who is afraid to invest normally and does not make a profit.)) Any investment is a risk. So everyone decides whether he needs it or not
Now the market is very unstable, I sit already and I think the second day when it is worth investing

Tell me, when is the stable crypto-currency market? It seems to me that from the very beginning it is unstable. Prices soared, and then fell. It will be a long time until capitalization increases significantly
petrov11z

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

In general, the very idea of ​​the project with marketing is interesting, although there are many competitors, but I hope that the project will be in the top
Marketing has always been at a high level, but when it all became on the Internet, everything became much easier
Marketing is good, I will wait for the growth of cryptocurrency in the market to invest

It's reasonable to start investing when the market is at the bottom (as it is now) And to sell when the market is at the top. Then you will get a good profit
This can be called simpler, the standard "profit" for the newcomers, wait for the market to fall, invest money there and wait for growth
Well, many who invest at low prices in the crypto currency, because in the future it is possible to raise well
Now there is still time to invest your finances in the project, the price on the market allows

Although now and a good time to invest, many people are afraid to do it. Because the last half year the market behaves unpredictably

The one who is afraid to invest normally and does not make a profit.)) Any investment is a risk. So everyone decides whether he needs it or not
Now the market is very unstable, I sit already and I think the second day when it is worth investing

Tell me, when is the stable crypto-currency market? It seems to me that from the very beginning it is unstable. Prices soared, and then fell. It will be a long time until capitalization increases significantly
This is the essence of the crypto-currency market, we need to wait for the moment of growth
It is necessary to catch the moment when growth grows, wait and then already finance in projects
m.kojevn1kova

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Well, nothing, we will wait for our snowdrop investors who will help in the future
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

Now all investors are resting and waiting for when there will be growth in the market
All the same there are those who with pleasure even not looking at a condition of the market will finance

I think that there are very few such people at the moment. Everyone is holding a crypto currency and waiting for the moment when it will become expensive. And only then buy promising altcoyins
oleg_vas1levq

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:32:25 PM

I think that there are very few such people at the moment. Everyone is holding a crypto currency and waiting for the moment when it will become expensive. And only then buy promising altcoyins
So this is the right decision to wait for growth, and not to drain everything at a small price
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

Another important fact is that proper targeted advertising is needed so that as many people as possible can learn about the project
Competition, here is the most important mechanism for the movement of the team
It is important how sometimes the bounty still passes, because the bounty is advertising in social networks
In general, I really like the fact that they made a video in which a person talks about the work of the service
In fact, the project does not even need advertising, because he himself is engaged in it, all the cards in their hands

I agree with you. By the way, the self-realization of this project will be the best advertisement for him. If they can sell themselves, these and other projects will be well advertised
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

So this is the right decision to wait for growth, and not to drain everything at a small price

I know such projects that fixed the price of the ethereum at around 700-800 dollars. Thus, whoever wanted to invest in this project does not need to get a market growth
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

I know such projects that fixed the price of the ethereum at around 700-800 dollars. Thus, whoever wanted to invest in this project does not need to get a market growth

An interesting solution for attracting investors. But there is a minus. Until such a price is really in the market, the project will not be able to realize the collected funds.
boykov.maks11

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

An interesting solution for attracting investors. But there is a minus. Until such a price is really in the market, the project will not be able to realize the collected funds.
Well, yes, it is logical, I agree, it is not always necessary to wait for the growth of the market to invest
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

I reread white paper many times, everything is well written and there are no questions
The guys have tried, the main thing is that all the goals and plans were implemented in the future.
Watching the last couple of days, the market is almost stable, it pleases
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

I reread white paper many times, everything is well written and there are no questions
The guys have tried, the main thing is that all the goals and plans were implemented in the future.
If the power of different states began to invest in cryptocurrency, everything would be different
Well, yes, and immediately you started the growth gradually, but this will probably never happen
Why not, I’ve heard that Switzerland was allowed to pay cryptocurrency in supermarkets
They do it right, because anyway in the future the cryptocurrency will be even more popular
And once they talked about the fact that for the Bitcoin future and people did not lie
Lucky people who once in their time buy bitcoin
And then after that it was so that Bitcoin was 22 thousand, not bad
Well, maybe sometime there will be such a growth, you will have to wait
petrov11z

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

If the power of different states began to invest in cryptocurrency, everything would be different
Well, yes, and immediately you started the growth gradually, but this will probably never happen
Why not, I’ve heard that Switzerland was allowed to pay cryptocurrency in supermarkets
They do it right, because anyway in the future the cryptocurrency will be even more popular
And once they talked about the fact that for the Bitcoin future and people did not lie
In general, this is the right decision that the guys decided to do marketing, now it is necessary
m.kojevn1kova

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

Recently, we must very well and carefully follow the course of the market.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:24:24 PM

In general, this is the right decision that the guys decided to do marketing, now it is necessary
Everyone is waiting for growth, but when the market activity starts then there will be a need for such services, now we need to wait a bit.
pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

We continue publishing a series of articles in our blog.✍️ This time we've got the article on the following topic: "Speakeing about Smart Contracts: Need for standarts". Link: https://blog.pomz.com/industry/qB1xt0/
We are looking forward to your feedback.❤️

pomz.com|POMZ — Blockchain for Internet Marketing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: