Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522075 times)
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

It is important that in the future this all worked correctly and there were a lot of satisfied customers.
Developers are trying to make an ideal platform with high security, I also hope that everything will be fine.
Of course, they don’t need advertising, as they do marketing themselves, but to do a good job for others is what’s important
The quality of marketing advertising for other projects is important, thus what quality, such and further promotion will be
The fact of the matter is that at an early stage of development, they themselves also need advertising, so that they would be seen.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 03:16:21 PM by strongtree2505

Internet marketing is now popular and the project may well flow into the market and become a popular platform, the main thing is not to relax the developers.
I agree, in the era of the development of digital technologies, such a project with a successful launch will be a godsend for marketing.
Investors should notice this project, there are prospects, but I am sure that there are those who constantly help
In any case, the team has constant sponsors who support the project in such difficult times.
If there are such people, then this is excellent, support is always very important for the project, funding is good.
But investors are hard to find now, the market is constantly unstable and few people take any actions.
If a person really likes a project and sees a perspective in it, then the market situation will be of little importance to him.
I’ve been following the project personally for a long time, really looking forward to when the applications come out on a mobile phone
We hope that the money that invested in the project went to the development of further software
It is important that the product was of high quality and there were no dissatisfied people, although there are such people everywhere, even if everything is well done, they don’t like something as usual
If all the money goes to the development of the project, then everything should be top notch

Whitepaper should indicate what percentage of the funds raised will be spent on the further development of the project. Such nuances are immediately considered in the early stages of project development.
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

It is important that in the future this all worked correctly and there were a lot of satisfied customers.
Developers are trying to make an ideal platform with high security, I also hope that everything will be fine.
Of course, they don’t need advertising, as they do marketing themselves, but to do a good job for others is what’s important
The quality of marketing advertising for other projects is important, thus what quality, such and further promotion will be
Even if you just see, I like the picture myself, but seriously, the project has good hopes.
There are hopes, but you shouldn’t run ahead, now the team needs to focus on developing the product itself.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

Even if you just see, I like the picture myself, but seriously, the project has good hopes.
There are hopes, but you shouldn’t run ahead, now the team needs to focus on developing the product itself.

All stages of the project development are included in the roadmap. And the project will follow this plan. If there are any changes, they will tell us about it.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

All stages of the project development are included in the roadmap. And the project will follow this plan. If there are any changes, they will tell us about it.
In any project it is important to keep your direction, in the future it will give results, the result will decide the fate of the project
The development stage of any project is a very long and thorny path in the future, in the form of competition and financial wars.
Sometimes it is even offensive to think that a lot of people decide who has the most money and that takes its place in the market.
Now the product itself is most appreciated, but for the money you can buy a user, but need to earn respect.
d.morskaya22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

We have been following the project for a long time with the spouse, I like the idea myself, in the future we will invest a small amount here Grin
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

We have been following the project for a long time with the spouse, I like the idea myself, in the future we will invest a small amount here Grin
The project attracts new people to itself, because in the future there should be a lot of clients, thus the project will do better Cool
I am also pleased that the idea is liked by many users of the network. I have long been thinking about investments.
petrov11z

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

The project attracts new people to itself, because in the future there should be a lot of clients, thus the project will do better Cool
I am also pleased that the idea is liked by many users of the network. I have long been thinking about investments.
You can invest in the project, the idea is good and the team constantly monitors everything, does not forget about it
m.kojevn1kova

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

You can invest in the project, the idea is good and the team constantly monitors everything, does not forget about it
The team should in the future when they collect money for themselves to invest almost everything in the development of the company in the future.
oleg_vas1levq

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

The team should in the future when they collect money for themselves to invest almost everything in the development of the company in the future.
A lot depends on how the team decides to share their finances for the project and its development.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

A lot depends on how the team decides to share their finances for the project and its development.
Most important thing is to have a good plan for investing the money, we should have at least basic concept how they will invest the money in development.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

I hope the team has a good financier who will solve all the problems correctly.
boykov.maks11

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

They have a great team, if I'm not mistaken, they wrote that the team will improve their skills
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

They have a great team, if I'm not mistaken, they wrote that the team will improve their skills
You guys are positive for development, but wait for the release of the test version, then we will draw such conclusions.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

In any project it is important to keep your direction, in the future it will give results, the result will decide the fate of the project
The development stage of any project is a very long and thorny path in the future, in the form of competition and financial wars.
Sometimes it is even offensive to think that a lot of people decide who has the most money and that takes its place in the market.
Naturally it is. It has always been that the more money a person has, the more important his opinion is. The cryptocurrency sphere of activity is no different in this respect.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:04:23 AM

Naturally it is. It has always been that the more money a person has, the more important his opinion is. The cryptocurrency sphere of activity is no different in this respect.

But not everyone decides money! This is a new field of activity, where I hope money will not be a major factor
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

As everyone said, the more money, the more power a person has, on the one hand it is true, but on the other there isn’t
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

As everyone said, the more money, the more power a person has, on the one hand it is true, but on the other there isn’t
Well, in projects, money decides yes, but it is more the fact that the team has set everything up and how it works on the project.
If a project has no idea, it's like a dead soul, without a good idea, no one will invest
pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

Have a good weekend to everybody! But we have no time to have a rest. We'd like to present to you the next technical updatings of our system:

ADD

Interface;
Updated Anti-Spy module;
Updated Smart Filters in reports;
Decreased database volume.

FIX

Context menu errors;
Code optimization in the section of adverts and affiliates;
Garbage cleaning.

pomz.com|POMZ — Blockchain for Internet Marketing
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: