Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:39:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still using MEW?  (Read 3870 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

MEW is fine so why would I stop using it?

I never used mycrypto and even there are some problems that has been showed with MEW, its still the most convenient wallet so far that I can use if ever I want to.

I think MEW is the best and safest wallet, with various security features and features so I made MEW as the main wallet to store ethereum and dozens of tokens that I have.
I'll not end up with that statement that MEW is the best and safest wallet.

If that's the story, safest and the best wallet for me still an hardware wallet and that would be Ledger Nano S, IMO. I'll choose to say that because I have that wallet and never had issues nor problems by the time that I'm using it and with those updates and support, its amazing.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

You are actually correct. I read an article a long time ago that the reason why MyCrypto wallet was created is because team MEW was divided. There could be a possibility that the reason why MyCrypto was created is to build a stronger credibility with their wallet. Do you have any reference about MEW encouraging users to switch to MyCrypto? That would be an amazing start to discuss this matter accordingly.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

I trust to MEW more so I didn't ever think to move on to mycrypto.
By the way, do you think that MEW isn't that safe and I have to change my mind?
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

yes i am still doing with mew. its the most secure wallet i have ever seen. I can highly recommended  that wallet. private key with us. thats the most advantages to us.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

I trust to MEW more so I didn't ever think to move on to mycrypto.
By the way, do you think that MEW isn't that safe and I have to change my mind?

MEW is decent wallet, although I would not recommend you to use your main addresses there. The reason is because many people often don't protect well their private keys such as keeping them in plain text or yet they even use their main computer that they use day to day. And there is the problem with using your ordinary computer/OS because chances are higher that there is some malware or virus that can get on your computer. If you don't understand or have knowledge of how to keep your funds safe maybe you should start to look at some hardware wallets as they provide greater security with ease of use.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

Thanks for the information, before I heard about such a purse as MyCrypto. Until now, I have used MEW and still consider it to be the safest. The main rule is not to go over suspicious links and not to enter your PrivatKey anywhere.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

I still use mew to store my tokens from the results of the bounty campaign, honestly I do not know what happened whether mew has not been developed anymore or there is a problem with the developer, I do not know because I still use mew using metamask and still running well
Thai19

Activity: 360
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

The information you hear may not be true. Can you tell me the source of that information? Because I'm still using MEW wallet with me all is normal. You do not believe in false information.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:05:13 AM

Mycrypto desktop application is really cool!
I love mycrypto its more safe and secure for me. also desktop application is good for dns attacks and you can use it locally.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

I still use MEW, I think MEW is still very much used as a wallet for all crypto that uses the ethereum platform. and for the news that you said I just heard it, you should deliver it with an official link so we can learn it.,
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

Yes, I still use MEW and I already register that address to some campaigns and airdrops.  I didn't know about that they will stop MEW development, I hope they didn't kill it.  

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

They're not gonna kill it. They have tons of users and it works pretty darn well. The UX could be improved though!
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

Hey,

I still using, I have alot of tokens there.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

for now, yes, I still use MEW, because in my opinion only MEW is very easy to use and safe, so I still use MEW compared to I choose use Metamask, because I think MEW is better than other wallets.

tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

Im still using MEW and it is one of the most trusted and reliable online wallet,some of the founders and developers of MEW made new wallet under the name of MyCrypto and this happened a few months ago,but i have never used its, maybe i will try it later.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

that's not true . because MEW is still earning its fees from the Every transaction happen on MEW Wallet.
and the site is always concern about you accessing or visiting a MEW phishing site.
MEW is still good for me

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

Yes, I am still using myetherwallet.com because it is still safe to use. If the time comes that it's not advisable tp use myetherewallet.com. Then I will move to the new develop platform or the trusted existing platform.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

I'm still using MEW to send ETH and token. I think MEW is safe. If MEW is not working then it is not a big deal since there are other access ports to ETH.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

MyEtherWallet was my first crypto application. It was very easy to learn how it works and it was very good experience. I still use it for some operations but I think it is not a good instrument for holding a big amount of cryptocurrency.
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

I am still using mew and I have read the news that there is a dispute in their team. I don't know whether it is true or not. Maybe I will see the progress of seeing and seeing what is going on so as not to hesitate to save tokens in this wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: