Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still using MEW?  (Read 3870 times)
redtag070

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

I am still using MEW
Actually, I think this old wallet is easy to use.
There are also reasons that it is hard to put on my hands and the Airdrop I bought and the ETH of the shipping fee are included.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Indirectly I still use MEW but for all transaction activities I use imtoken, I import MEW key prifat to imtoken to make transactions easier and there is no risk of being exposed to fake web.
Its still the best wallet to use especially for bounty hunters, we will be needing it to secure our funds we can eventually transfer it in exchanges or trezor after if we dont have plan to sell it yet.
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

I tried to use a lot of wallets and I can say that it is MEW that is the most convenient and safe. And if you use a hardware wallet (Ledger or Trezor) together with MEW - then this will be the best solution.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

My Ether Wallet (MEW) was my first Ethereum wallet that is ERC-20 compliant so basically, it is my first real wallet and this makes me have a soft spot for it, due to the fact that hackers tend to concentrate on the website, what I did was to import my MEW wallet to my ImToken app and this offers me a measure of security because I do not have to input my private key in their website, so far so good, been using it since December and I have not had any ugly experiences.

islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Yes i am still using mew because it is very reliable its fast in transaction and i could adjust the gas and gwei of it. .

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

I am old school and still use MEW. Actually there have been minor upgrades in MEW as any user can notice.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

MEW is the easiest wallet to use compared to others, for more than 2 years I used MEW and never found a problem, this is what made me never replace MEW with others.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

MEW has always been a good choice. Unless you give your private keys to anyone, there is nothing to worry about. I'm still using MEW. I login in MEW using metamask which makes it more safe to operate.
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Yes, because I think that MEW is the most convenient, practical and easy to use option. That's why it's now going to be about him. MEW, by the way, is not an online wallet. This is a service that provides access to the purse stored on your PC.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

I am still using MEW "Myetherwallet" as it is one of the best wallet to use especially in ERC-20 tokens.
MEW is always safe as long as we save the private keys privately and secured.
never to share it to anyone and make sure you have more than one copy for additional security.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

until now I still use mew to store some of my assets. Although there have been many wallet-based erc 20 and the ethereum platform but I still feel safe and comfortable with the wallet of mew.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

I just heard this information from you. I have not moved another competitor, I still stick with the Myetherwallet that I have. I am still confident with MEW. I will move if there are instructions or MEW is no longer safe.

stillmissu

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

No, i have never used MEW. Not because i consider MEW is not safe, but because i am used to using another erc-20 wallet, which is called Imtoken. It’s strange to say that some things i don’t want to change once i get used to it.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

I believe Vitalik Buterin is always thinking of ways to improve the Ethereum blockchain, so if there is any update that is going to take place in Ethereum ecosystem, there will be notification on the Ethereum platform. I am a fan of Ethereum.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

Yes I only used 1 wallet and it's MEW it's because MEW aside from being free to make and account this is already proven by so many people as being safe to use due to it's security features and can't be easily hacked by bad people who wants  to steal our investment.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

If this transistion is true then this would be bad news to many eth holder like me who uses MEW as our primary erc20 wallet. It is still my main wallet for hodling all my erc20 tokens. Transfering tokens is expensive so need to find a cheaper solution to transfer my tokens to other wallet
bankarpit

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

MEW is still the best way to use ETH transactions. I don't think there's any problem as such with MEW as such. Infact all the softwares like metamask uses MEW in one or other way. you can easily import MEW keys into metamask and then use it to transact.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

I am still using MEW, last time I install the plug in call Metamask but it cost ETH to move the token from MEW to Metamask so still using.

From what I understand, you are right when saying MEW is the gateway to access the block chain.

We are in the cryptos world where people very cautious, so if something like "not safety" when using MEW, I am positive the alert will come all over the forums/discord/telegram as this will be a critical point.
Yes, I'm still using Myetherwallet. Cause I like this wallet and it's hard security. I store my all token on this wallet and I still didn't face any problem.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

I personally use MEW and for security of coins I use several wallets. And then I break the coins into all my purses and then all the coins are safe. And if the malice is a loss is not very significant.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

MEW is undisputably one of the underrated wallets out there, the platform is great and is greatly secured since it shows a lot of prominent features that a person will need in keeping their coins, and personally, me myself am also a user of MEW and has been using it ever since.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███