Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still using MEW?  (Read 3871 times)
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:02:41 AM

I tried sending tokens so yesterday, but I could not send tokens. I now use mycrypto wallet. More beautiful, easier to use. I advise. You need to download your computer but it's a reliable application. after that I no longer use myetherwallet wallet. my new favorite wallet mycrypto.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

I tried sending tokens so yesterday, but I could not send tokens. I now use mycrypto wallet. More beautiful, easier to use. I advise. You need to download your computer but it's a reliable application. after that I no longer use myetherwallet wallet. my new favorite wallet mycrypto.
Mycrypto and Myetherwallet has the same developer i think so they are both the same easy to use and dependable sans phishing sites. Can Mycrypto be also link to Metamask?
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:04 AM

Definitely yes. Basically mew is one of the best erc20 tokens wallet out there if not the best actually.
Captainhoook01

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:32:30 AM

Yes of course, MEW is the only type of wallet that i am using since i was started to buy crypto investment and in participating bounty campaigns because most of the ICOs project are requesting because it's free and user friendly.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:33:22 AM

Yes, i am still using MEW myetherwallet, because it is a safe wallet where you can store your coins and tokens. Safe in such way that you are keeping your private key privately so that it wont be hack by hackers out there. Myetherwallet is convinient to use, great site and also secured.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:37:25 AM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

Well, we don't know the features the mycrypto wallet will offer, MEW is still serving the purpose without much glitches. Avoid following unknown links that lead to MyEtherWallet interface and also keep your login details safe. With these, you are safe with MEW.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:38:26 AM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

Do you have links of this MEW update? Because i constantly following any news and update of this ERC20 wallet but i did not read about this concern so maybe i miss to read it but until this moment all of my Crypto assets are stored in this wallet and i see no issues so its seems everything is fine and normal as before. So better share the links so that we can see if this is true.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:38:32 AM

I used to use MEW until I discovered mycrypto.com that is a from a team split up from the MEW team. It has a better option in offering a downloadable offline wallet to avoid the website hacking risks with original MEW but still has a very similar interface.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:41:08 AM

I now use mycrypto wallet. More beautiful, easier to use. I suggest. You need to download your computer but it is a reliable application. after that I no longer use myetherwallet wallet. mycrypto is my new favorite wallet. which in my opinion is safer and easier to use.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:00:34 AM

no more, because now I use metamask, because in my opinion metamask is the best and safest wallet in my opinion personally.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

why not? I still use MEW because I think MEW is the easiest wallet to use.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:04:41 AM

indeed some of the founders and developers of MEW made new wallet providers under the name MyCrypto and this happened a few months ago. don't worry, because both are safe and I still use both. if you are afraid, then you can use other wallets, such as metamask, electrum, coinomi, jaxx and hardware wallets.
I think this is good suggestion. By using metamask, we can be a step more safety. But if we know how to handle MEW, i think this wallet is also very safe since i use it and its very safe. Just dont paste your private key in uncertified site or dont paste it in phising site. Always bookmark the MEW site then everything is safe.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:08:17 AM

Yes I am still and will always be using mew. Mew for me is one of the best wallets I ever used but personally I don't store my savings there. I only use mew for trading and other stuffs. I haven't had any issues with mew and no hacking or lost funds. Hard wallet is still the best for storing but if you can't afford it yet you can always trust mew.
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:11:24 AM

MEW is the one and only wallet for me.  Simply get the public and private key and keep it safe.  Don't go to a phishing site by accident.  If you follow those simple rules you should have no issues at all. 
alwie16

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:12:16 AM

of course im still using myetherwallet until now, i think MEW is the simple one among other wallet.
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:20:10 AM

Yes, MEW is the best wallet for me and easy to use and also I can send my token without internet and that was great.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

Since i joined those crypto universe i have been utilizing mew a direct result i feel its the best wallet to altcoins Also because of its secured nature i want it In different wallets. Will be legitimate i still utilization it What's more its those best if. Since the time that i trusted mew for my eth and erc20 tokens. I feel protected utilizing new. In spite of it may be prompted to move im staying with mew to presently. My crypto is even now new. Despite the originators for mew are recommending its use, i even now believe mew need turned out its wellbeing and security. I'm still utilizing mew should get my store Furthermore its simple to utilize. Barely be cautious Also constantly weigh those url deliver The point when utilizing mew since large portions phishing site that will compromised your account.
LARSBAK

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

I only use myetherwallet until now, I never thought of changing my wallet. so far I am safe to use it and there have never been bad events with my wallet. this is one of the best wallets.
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

I have not heard such news before from the developers saying people should move their assets to mycrypto, I only heard that the mew team had misunderstanding and disintegrated and some of them went ahead to develop their own platform mycrypto but I still use mew
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

Yes, I'm still working with MEW right now. For me, this is the most convenient and safe way to store your tokens. So far, there were no special problems with this wallet, so I continue to recommend the wallet to my friends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: