Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still using MEW?  (Read 3870 times)
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

In my work MyEtherWallet becomes the only way to work comfortably. Offers a fairly quick and convenient transaction execution with the full set of features and features that I may need. So far, my work with MEW is wonderful, without threats to keep its assets safe.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

of course i am . i am still using mew ( myether wallet ) because im happy with it . i find it safe and easy despite of some other users that give negative feedback thru it . i guess that is is already their fault if they have been scammed or phished due to thier ignorance and carelesness on handling thier wallets .

Yes, I'm still working with MEW right now.

lol . working with mew ? hello? mew is only a wallet for cryptos ( specifically for altcoins and erc20 tokens ) . mew is not a job that you can work with , although you can use it for your work to be able to recieve your salary .
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

As before, I prefer to work further with the functional wallet mew. For me, it is especially fast, convenient and safe in operation. Especially useful for working with acquired assets from bounty programs. For me, this is one of the best wallets for working with tokens based on the ERC20 platform.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

Now I'm still working with MEW's Myetherwallet wallet. I personally believe that it remains the safest and most convenient option for users. Especially convenient and fast wallet when working with tokens based on ERC20.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Personally, I still use myetherwallet and I do not have a problem with it but if you think you are not comfortable with it, I will suggest you use hardware wallets because they are safer and more reliable.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Thanks for the information...I need to be more careful if this has no more support from the developer as this might be a reason for hacking in the future.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

Thanks for the information...I need to be more careful if this has no more support from the developer as this might be a reason for hacking in the future.

Can you provide a link to this problem? Many people will probably not use MEW anymore if this is the correct news. I also don't want to use wallets that are no longer developed and maintained.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

I use MEW frequently in daily trading, it is the wallet that i trust because it is simple and safe. I know there are many doubts about it but simply it is still the number one choice.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

since playing bounty and airdrop, until now I still use MEW and the service is satisfying. many of my tokens are still here and if you have to move it will drain a lot of gas for shipping. is the excess of mycrypto compared to MEW?
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

It seems to me that at the present moment nothing is more convenient and safe than the MEW wallet. Therefore, I still use this purse and I'm not going to stop doing it.
cryptotailored

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

Until now I continue to use the MEW wallet, because I believe in the wallet. If it is not accidentally not going to get to this subject generally do not know that without being awakened again will be served. But now so far everything is going well and safer. But everything is up to you, this is just my opinion.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

MEW is all time favourite wallet for the bounty hunters so most of the people from our forum using them,but it can be compromised through phishing links so people need to be aware of those while accessing MEW site.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

Yes, I use this purse for storing and transferring small amounts. For large transactions, it is better to use cold wallets, which are safer.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

From the beginning I entered this forum and participated in a bounty campaign I used imToken wallets, because in my opinion it is simpler and very easy to use, and I think MEW is a good wallet and maybe everything depends on you, how you use it or not , if you don't tell someone else's private key maybe your wallet will be safe, and don't do phishing on some websites that make it easier for hackers to steal your data easily.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

A new information for me, if the wallet MEW is not developed anymore, then I can use another wallet or how to do?
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Yes i am, myetherwallet is one of my trusted wallets although some may have problems with MEW because of hacking ,i would say it depends to the users others mistakenly submitted their private keys to a phishing site
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

For me, holding the altcoins which are under the Ethereum blockchain and the best wallet for me is MEW. I am using it for more than a year now which i didn't face any problem till now, every now i purchased which is under this blockchain will store in MEW.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

Im using MEW up to now even they encountered some problem in the past.

All my tokens were stored there and so far everything went smooth and I didnt encounter any problems.

For me its still a good wallet for erc20 tokens because its way convenient secured and easy to use however there are many phising sites so make sure to double check the link in the URL.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

For me, holding the altcoins which are under the Ethereum blockchain and the best wallet for me is MEW. I am using it for more than a year now which i didn't face any problem till now, every now i purchased which is under this blockchain will store in MEW.
MEW is popular but for me it isn't the best wallet to use for holding those ERC20 tokens.
Hardware wallet is the best in keeping every coin that we are holding and there's no doubt with it.
There are issues with MEW and still be wary that there are phishing links that keeps on trying to copy it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bittools

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

Until now the wallet that I believe in storing my coins is MyEtherWallet (MEW), and every year I keep using MyEtherWallet as my flagship wallet and my favorite in storing coins. I think MEW will still be the best wallet for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: