Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:28:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still using MEW?  (Read 3870 times)
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

I have always been a fond of mobile wallets due to the fact that, I can easily manage my assets regardless of where ever I find myself. However, I have some coins on MEW which I'm holding for long-term so I bearly access MEW

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

For me MyEtherWallet very reliable and proven over the years purse. I've been using it for a long time and I'm not going to jump to another one . I do not know what will happen in a few years, perhaps if I have to - but now I'm not exactly ready for it
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

I don't have any problem encountered on using MEW as of now, so i may still stick to this wallet. I know there are lots of issues and reports about MEW but on my opinion every wallet lost and stolen cryotocurrency are only happens when you carelessly use your private keys.
Yes there are many reports about hacking incidents but it doesn't belong to MEW's management.
It's a mismanagement coming from the users not from MEW itself.
As a user, we need to be careful as well and bookmark it so we can't be fooled by fake sites.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

KSHMR

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

Yes I'm still using MEW since the day I've joined crypto. Even though a couple of the DNS Servers of MEW have been hacked recently but I think the developers work hard to fix those problem and to make sure that it will not happen again they've put a security and maintained it everyday.
veroku

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

I use a purse of MEW and I will use. It seems to me the most reliable. I use Metamask, but it is rare, it for some reason seems to me not really convenient for use.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

Myetherwallet one of the best and secure online wallets, simple interface easy to use, for full confidence using the input, only with its bookmarks and with the application of the extension MetaMask.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

I am still using myetherwallet and it is the best wallet for store Erc20 tokens. I think hardware wallet is the safest way to protect coins. I am using trezor hardware wallet  to safe my coins.

Myetherwallet is what I use for in claiming a reward in a campaign, it's more useful because it operates fastest transactions and more secured our earnings .In more than years, MEW is the most trusted wallet and much better than other wallet.

ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

all the time with no issues whatsoever.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

I am still using myetherwallet and it is the best wallet for store Erc20 tokens. I think hardware wallet is the safest way to protect coins. I am using trezor hardware wallet  to safe my coins.

Myetherwallet is what I use for in claiming a reward in a campaign, it's more useful because it operates fastest transactions and more secured our earnings .In more than years, MEW is the most trusted wallet and much better than other wallet.
It is recommended for bounty, but in saving more amount better have ledger. It is much secure and private. Having MEW is safe but there are times we might not be careful and got some phishing sites. Always be careful.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: