Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People say altcoins won't survive  (Read 6322 times)
yunjia26

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:14:10 AM

I think this is correct. It takes a certain amount of time for the death and disappearance of the altcoin, but in the end it cannot survive.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

Those people are not here so long, saying thats altcoins will no longer alive soon is a big mistake and seems to generalize because of price. For me price doesnt matter as long as the volume of the currency is still high. Development is one good basis. Altcoins have different vision and idea thats born to help the top currency to have a bigger price. How do btc reach its 20000$ last year if no altcoins being traded? Am i right?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

Do not trust in what they say about altcoins, simply because they do not have enough knowledge and proper basis to tell you this, it is only their speculation about altcoins. For me, altcoins will survive until their is someone who is patronizing it.
Maybe those person is just creating nonsense talk about crypto or maybe they don't want to learn and improve their life. People who are open for developments and opportunities will surely grow, just like survival of crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

They are wrong totally. There are many altcoins which is expected to overcome BTC in the future.

If you heard any words of some people that  about Altcoin will not survive, don't believe it.Its better you walk away with him and ignore it don't keep in your mind. We take advantage for that people maybe they don't know how alts works in cryptocurrency that's why they can about that alts.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

everyone has the right to their opinion, and we cannot accuse their opinions. I think altcoin will survive, but not 100% of altcoins will survive. maybe only 75% of altcoins will survive and the rest will die.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:05:02 AM

Every person has their own predictions that some said no future or growth will happen. Altcoins will still survive but let's accept the fact that some alts has no development. So choose the best alts in investing for those promising project it can survive.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:07:32 AM

the scam coins and token will be obsolete now we can be been seen them but blockchain is here to survive for life
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

It's just some people who do not believe the crypto. the State is indeed being bad but this is crypto's market, we have to believe things will get better and this situation will be exceeded. altcoin will still survive.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

It's just some people who do not believe the crypto. the State is indeed being bad but this is crypto's market, we have to believe things will get better and this situation will be exceeded. altcoin will still survive.
well , if people can know the future or the day tomorrow, maybe i've had to trust them because they see it. but we know that there's no such thing in terms in this industry the only predictor are only in the different world and not in this industry. in this industry, you will know how you think carefully and how much trust you give in one thing.also, you need to take the risk because it is always beside the decision.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

Do not trust in what they say about altcoins, simply because they do not have enough knowledge and proper basis to tell you this, it is only their speculation about altcoins. For me, altcoins will survive until their is someone who is patronizing it.
Maybe those person is just creating nonsense talk about crypto or maybe they don't want to learn and improve their life. People who are open for developments and opportunities will surely grow, just like survival of crypto.
We are all entitled with our own opinions, but sometimes I think it's important to be aware what we say and do. People saying that altcoin won't survive may not have understood and are not fully-educated how these work, and how valuable and profitable altcoins are. The best person you can trust is yourself, so believe in your potential. Altcoins have been changing the quality of living, but it does not end there, it takes time effort, patience, positivity, and determination to survive and succeed in the field of altcoins.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
rahul10

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:35:15 AM

It is clearly easy to say that 90% of the alts will not survive, when that percentage is mostly shitcoins that are trying to get money out of new investors, just looking at etherscam statistics, the remaining 10% will be like 10,000 alts, I think that's more than enough to supply the market for now,the goal is to invest in some of those altcoins with a future, so we are all here doing our research.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

Well, for me some altcoins now are weak and have lower prices but it does not mean that they will not survive anymore. Those weak altcoins if there are people who would invest and support surely they will grow. Altcoins can be successful only if somebody will continue support it.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:57:19 AM

Of course only the shit coins won't survive because of weak project some of them just nothing they created altcoin to scam people, only the trusted and popular coins will survive just do research the coin first so you will not losing money if you want to invest.

HashSwan

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

Obviously this is just my opinion, but the altcoin market has stopped making sense to me.  Altcoins Will Crash - It's Time to Move Back into BTC & ETH.

reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

Obviously this is just my opinion, but the altcoin market has stopped making sense to me.  Altcoins Will Crash - It's Time to Move Back into BTC & ETH.

There's no question for crypto currency market today all Altcoins in the market are really dropping and it continue to drops even this time but we should not loss hope because i strongly believe that after the darkness which is now experience by altcoins and Later sunshine will rise to make people wake up from sleeping in the dark.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:27:37 AM

Obviously this is just my opinion, but the altcoin market has stopped making sense to me.  Altcoins Will Crash - It's Time to Move Back into BTC & ETH.

ETH, if you forgot is altcoin, like any other cryptocurrency different from bitcoin. I believe that soon will die all projects which were created solely for profit,and will do the desired and useful products

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

Both are safe and smart choices, but most big investors are risking themselves and they tend to buy altcoin to make a lot of money. Personally I'm sure the altcoin will increase and we just need to consider good investments in this stage

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:41:54 AM

In my opinion, the Alcoy will survive. The safest alcas are bitkoyny and ethereum. If you invest in them always stay with a plus. Although the market to date and posiven.No something global is waiting for him.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

this is what will happen if ethereum platform are too easy to be used by new issued token even with similar vision or project to others. and this is what i have talked why are many altcoins wont survive even in market capital to other altcoin. for now we have too many altcoin in cryptocurrency with similar project or even developed only a few thing from other. it might caused to other altcoin's price dumped. we need regulation on every new token or new project. so it will be more effective and last for long term, and give more secure to every investors.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:57:44 AM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

It may indeed be excessive, even though there are indeed many altcoins that never even try to grow. But of course everyone still has hope in new altcoins, or altcoins that currently have great difficulties. Many portfolios have values that are corrected more than half, and I think it's natural that they assume all altcoins will go to hell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: