Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People say altcoins won't survive  (Read 6332 times)
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

This opinion is already widely circulated in the Cryptocurrency community.
Indeed there are altcoins that are able to survive the current conditions and there are also falling prices and missing.
I think that depends on every coin because each coin will have its own advantages and disadvantages so it would be wise to always monitor the altcoin price before buying it.
Altcoin isn't completely dead.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

it's up to them. the important thing is we don't get their talk bro. keep investing in altcoins and we aim at them that altcoins are not as bad as they think.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

There are some shitcoins out there right now that are good for quick profits,  go to idex and see,  you get to understand what I'm saying, although not all of them will survive this bear market
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

In theory, 90% altcoins should not survive, as investors should not have enough money to keep their projects afloat. However, 70% of them still somehow survive.

The 70% figure is not quite right. There are thousands of altcoins / tokens out there and only a small percentage of them witness active trading. The rest can be termed as "dormant" if not "defunct".
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
no one can know and predict exactly any cryptocurrency because one of the risks in investment is a lot of bad and negative news that keeps popping up for investment requires enough confidence and patience in the investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bountyangel

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:38:24 AM

Most of the people that say that are those that are just joining cryptocurrency because if they are not new, they ought to know that the situation in the cryptocurrency world is not a new thing and doesn't call for alarm
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:44:06 AM

This is said by people who do not know and disagree in the crypt. Since the alcottage is a coin that does not depend on the other, they are strong. Alcoyne therefore keeps his price. There are alki very cheap, but there are very expensive.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

It is confusing to hear so many negative sentences about the altcoins. I think that many altcoins will live and i see very good projects in the crypto market.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
This is all clear, I want to know what will happen to forks and coins derivatives by technology. I think they need to be cleaned immediately after the shitkoins, as these are ordinary pumps without stability and growth.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Idol_Network

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

I agree. Although the concept of a project seems to be very promising and you have utmost belief in it, there are too many naive people out the just wanting to make a quick buck and fail to do their own due diligence thus end up dumping free money around. It is never easy to know where to put your money into, but if you decide to, take your time to analyze the project you've chosen.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

not altogether dead altcoin I just think it's really a big loss to the altoin holders who are waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase the price of the altcoin but they make a mistake in the predict that's why they're losing their holds now that the price of altcoin is somewhat rising, so it's a bit too much for it.

Abbey77

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

I do not  believe in this that "altcoin won't survive' I only think this can if only and only cryptocurrency does not exist anymore, the altcoin will also exist no more
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it

I almost give up because of the status of cryptocurrency yet a friend of mine encouraged me  not to give up right away. He do believe  that altcoin will survive and spike again in the market. Now. I'm back and won't give up and continue suppport altcoin.
kolyaga82

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

Altcoins will not survive if interest in all altcoys and even bitcoins is lost, which is unlikely. And not the necessary altcoyins of inefficient projects will certainly not survive and will be quickly forgotten
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

Unfortunately, this is true, 90% of projects that are currently under development will not last long. This is also due to the fact that there are a lot of scammers.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

I do not  believe in this that "altcoin won't survive' I only think this can if only and only cryptocurrency does not exist anymore, the altcoin will also exist no more
Altcoins will live, but there will be very few of them, only the most promising ones will remain. Now it is very difficult to choose a good coin, which will soon not disappear from the market
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

I do not think so. There are about 1000 altcoin at this time. Without altcoin, I wonder what bitcoin will do here. I believe that at this time altcoins need bitcoin and bitcoin too.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Altcoins are future of crypto and best way to grow crypto community, but hard truth is that current 99% of them are scams, but good news is that there are thousands of them so when all shitcoins disappear, there will still be quite enough quality altcoins to spread crypto network!
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

The altcoin have a weak position in the cryptocurrency market. But that doesn't mean they'll disappear. Projects are implementing their road map, it takes years. So it is necessary to look at altcoin after a full analysis of the project, whether the project team has fulfilled all the planned goals or not.
It is especially difficult for projects, after large crypto-currency funds, having bought at a low price, sold all tokens immediately after the listing, thereby squeezing out the team like a lemon. In this case, the growth of the token must wait for a very long time.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

The first task that developers should solve for the altcoins and, in principle, for other crypto-currencies is the ease of use. While this remains not very popular

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: