Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People say altcoins won't survive  (Read 6320 times)
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

Not all Altcoin can survive and coins which have no development will certainly be lost. Especially now that many of the new coin scam. So with such cases make reduced investors. But I still believe that Altcoin still has a very good future.
Most coding and the other development could be used for another Currency that the Government issues out to public people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

Not all Altcoin can survive and coins which have no development will certainly be lost. Especially now that many of the new coin scam. So with such cases make reduced investors. But I still believe that Altcoin still has a very good future.
Most coding and the other development could be used for another Currency that the Government issues out to public people.
Of course, you can control the existence of different coins and platforms, But we understand that not all the crypto currency will be in demand, but only a certain amount, with certain capabilities and functions.

]
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

It all depends on ETH, while it's hard to say, I still think that they have every chance of existence. I do not know why someone does not really believe in them

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

altcoins will continue to exist and among the many coins there are many promising coins that continue to exist successfully in the cryptocurrency market.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

altcoins will continue to exist and among the many coins there are many promising coins that continue to exist successfully in the cryptocurrency market.
It seems to me that the issue is not the existence of a certain coin, but in real use by its society. for today there are quite a lot of different coins, but they will not all survive after the current state of the crypto-currency market.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

It's true that many altcoins will not survive, but I think that's normal in any market, we will always see a great flow of ideas and new projects every time people invent a new technology, and it is not necessary that everyone survives, and that's because unfortunately there isn't enough money for everyone, but those who survive will surely be very solid projects with an excellent community.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

As for me altcoin will still live and continue to have many new developments involved in this market the unlikely projects will die the same as in traditional investment. We could see it with the stock market we could see it with the dot-com bubble and now with the cryptos what happens is that there are many investors willing to invest in whatever new coin appears. Still holding alts I believe they will stay and has future in Crypto.
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

The mindset of some people is if the value of the coins fall down it will never rise again which is not true because it is normal that in this kind of business it altcoins or bitcoins are not stable there will be ups and down so if you want to become successful in this kind of platform you should face it. Altcoins will survive no matter if it reaches the lowest possible value as i say there will be ups and down and it is not stable so there's a big possibility that it come back again to its own greater value. Dont lose hope keep calm and stay positive.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

I agree with you, we have to believe in the coins we invest in. But unfortunately, believing in them will not save them from failure. It is not always possible to successfully choose a coin. Some investments can still be unsuccessful.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

Personally for me, I am sure potential altcoins will definitely survive the market while the shitcoin or the weak coin might not be able to survive the present condition of the market as they do not have good technology or a very strong and supportive community to help them grow.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

Well, all altcoins just will not survive , but for example Ethereum eos, I think can easily survive even in such a bear market

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
TobMarshall

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

Altcoin would not survive, some will, not all will die. I quite agree that altcoin won't survive but not all and that's is due to competition in the market, their ICO value, and mining of some of need be are some other factors that would determine the survival of this coins. Just make the best use of those still available and profit from, some more coin will still surface and so I don't think, I stand by it, that allaltcoin will not survive.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

Absolutely, normally whenever i hear individuals making that statements i laugh and i'm like what is your say also on the allegations and most are like "I don't know oooo". Several coins dying does not mean altcoins will not survive. Sincerely speaking not all coins needs to be alive in my capacity and i have no worries if those coins are wiped from the system my only sympathy is for those who have invested their hard earned monies in those coins.
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

There are definitely altcoins that could even surpass bitcoin as long as they become more reliable, but the majority of the altcoins are definitely going to die sooner than later, there are simply too many projects of the same thing.
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

I believe in that opinion but for not all altcoins, there are still many potential altcoins with so many interested ones, so an altcoin is quiet with transactions that will not be able to survive, if you look at the development of altcoin at this time it is very worrying because it has decreased prices, but I am optimistic that altcoin will Hang in there

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

Altcoin would not survive, some will, not all will die. I quite agree that altcoin won't survive but not all and that's is due to competition in the market, their ICO value, and mining of some of need be are some other factors that would determine the survival of this coins. Just make the best use of those still available and profit from, some more coin will still surface and so I don't think, I stand by it, that allaltcoin will not survive.
They will go to a point where they will be worth nothing anymore or there would be no way to spend it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

Many people think that 95% of alternative coins will die. Perhaps they are right, because at the moment the market is falling and most small projects are really dying.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

Yes, not everyone can survive. Therefore it is necessary to be more attentive to the choice. Some coins are worth selling right after they have reached a price that suits you and then forget about them. But some worth considering such need to keep even if the price has risen high enough. Because in the future they can grow even more. I will not say the names of such coins. Here everyone chooses himself, by his own analysis.

cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

I think so too, but we still can not reliably determine this. Probably 90 percent of the coins will die, well maybe not.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
Altcoins can easily survive do not worry at all. If you go for the right coins, it shall always be very helpful. The coins are:
Paragon
Ripple
Cardano
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: