Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:41:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People say altcoins won't survive  (Read 6330 times)
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it
all possibilities can happen and no one can make sure what coins will be the best use all the possibilities to benefit all crypto currencies will experience development as time and technology progress

I think the ICOs seem to be talking too much about their team. I have tested a lot of ICOs, many of which have freelancers, suggesting they have never worked in a professional company. This makes the project very easy to fail
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

Some coins will not survive, because these projects are weak and were created only to enrich the developers. These coins must die.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
some of altcoins are going to survive as they simple are not so popular and i doubt that they will ever be but still others have a good chance
Welckomtome

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

Some coins will not survive, because these projects are weak and were created only to enrich the developers. These coins must die.
yes i agree why should we try to save altcoin that do not deserve to be saved? we can spend time and money on more important things
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

Of course those altcoins who have the product and the team wants to develop, they certainly will disappear , and for example, coins such as Ethereum, they will be very long

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
MilanaPay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Many people will not survive and speak correctly. But many will survive and will be very expensive, they can make a lot of money. Therefore, in your place, I did not believe everyone in a row but invested in good altcoins.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

Many altcoins will not really survive in the long run, but also quite a large number will continue to live. You shouldn't listen to anyone. Make an analysis of the project and invest in promising coins.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:43:47 AM

So it should be,many altcoins will not survive, will remain the most popular that will enter the financial world market as a means of payment.Most likely, these are coins from the top 10 and those coins that participate in the ICO,they have a chance to gain a foothold and remain in demand
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

For now, altcoin is being destroyed because bitcoin is also unstable or under, there are some new altcoins that cannot compete in coins at the top, because there is very little investor interest in having these coins and the coins are not profitable for investors, but I am always sure of cryptocurrency, even though the coin price is destroyed I will continue to hold it, because I get the coin from the bounty campaign, I just feel a loss of time if the coin that I get does not have a price or cannot be sold, I will listen to the news positive about crypto alone if there is negative news or there are some people who drop crypto I will not listen and I still believe crypto will lead me to success in the future.

signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:04:01 AM

This is certainly true, but the disappearance or death of the altcoin currency is certainly not instantaneous, or it takes half a year to appear. Indeed, some altcoins affect the growth of the cryptocurrency market, and there is no contribution to the cryptocurrency market. So what they said is the fact, I agree.
we cannot predict all crypto currencies and know in the future the price is even developing and that is one of the risks in investing with crypto currencies in my opinion lost and developing crypto currencies depend on the investors themselves
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

This Altcoin growth depending on the team they have. If the team is able to develop the project, surely they can compete with the other coins. But if it is not able to compete will certainly many Altcoin who will die.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

Now there are a lot of hysterical predictions as the market has been down for too long. But in my opinion, in this situation, we need to remain calm.
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

because it is indeed a great many types of altcoin are there. and I am sure not all altcoin will succeed. because the competition is also very strict. and this is a job for us to choose the altcoin is indeed appropriate.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
You are very right, nowadays there are already many altcoins and tokens that start colliding and are not interested in by many communities. now too many coins and tokens have sprung up and caused competition to be very tight.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

Many altcoins will not really survive in the long run, but also quite a large number will continue to live. You shouldn't listen to anyone. Make an analysis of the project and invest in promising coins.

Yes, you are right only potential project which has great ability and development will always have growth in the market. As you can see many altcoins don't have the potential ability to develop and which leads to lose their value in the market after dumping them.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

Surviving in the market is what drives projects to succeed, otherwise they will be dumped out of the market. For example, after the dotcom bubble, many technology companies have died
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

Yes, now there are a lot of new coins, some of which repeat each other. Over time, I think that extra and weak coins will leave the market and only the strongest will remain.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
NLO

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

This is certainly true, but the disappearance or death of the altcoin currency is certainly not instantaneous, or it takes half a year to appear. Indeed, some altcoins affect the growth of the cryptocurrency market, and there is no contribution to the cryptocurrency market. So what they said is the fact, I agree.
we cannot predict all crypto currencies and know in the future the price is even developing and that is one of the risks in investing with crypto currencies in my opinion lost and developing crypto currencies depend on the investors themselves
There is a small chance that the top coins will disappear soon. If you want to invest in new projects, you should study them well and be confident in them. And constantly follow the news.

Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:11:40 PM

Yes, they say, but that's how true and real it is. I'm not sure. So far, just assumptions and opinions. But there is really no reliable information that says that this is true and will be so.
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

Yes, they say, but that's how true and real it is. I'm not sure. So far, just assumptions and opinions. But there is really no reliable information that says that this is true and will be so.
The coins that are stating that they are really going to be reliable is not really going to do that. It's better to invest in a coin that is doing well.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: