Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3865 times)
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:21:03 AM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

At the moment I also experienced that when you work too much but not meet the requirements, I feel sad. The stakes are not counted and the entire week I felt is wasted. Maybe for a solution to this, I should be more responsible and put more efforts and time to my works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

All returned to the rules made by the Bounty manager and if they violated they would certainly not get shares. I also often find that participants do not reach the weekly post target, but still get shares. I think there are some managers who are very strict and there are managers who are not too strict.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:30:44 AM

All returned to the rules made by the Bounty manager and if they violated they would certainly not get shares. I also often find that participants do not reach the weekly post target, but still get shares. I think there are some managers who are very strict and there are managers who are not too strict.

Yes, all goes to the bounty manager's decision. But really? Just making 15 post in the bitcointalk thread isn't that hard to work for an entire week. Each post will only cost you 0.5 - 2 minutes and you have 10,080 minutes in a week.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:36:31 AM

By registering with the signature company you automatically agree to the conditions set forth by the organizer of the bounty .. if 10 posts are written, 10, not 7, not 12, but 10 will be counted ... is this fair? of course fair
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:43:17 AM

It should make 10/15 posts every week, I don't think it will be difficult and of course, it can be achieved. But that also depends on the Bounty manager because sometimes this spreadsheet is not actively updated every week. So maybe when updated by the Bounty manager there were a number of posts that had been deleted.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

quite satisfied with the current campaign. any existing rules show that the campaign necessarily wants maximum results also from the level of the bounty hunter. when bargaining for lightening the thing I think is reasonable. so of course if not pleased with existing rules could leave the campaign only and creates its own rules.

kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
I think if the rules already been decided form the start, then there is no problem with that, cause joining the project with that rule applied means we already agree with the rules.
And it would be different story if the rules were changed at the middle or at the end of the campaign that cause the participant to loose their chance to get any reward.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:29:04 AM

It should make 10/15 posts every week, I don't think it will be difficult and of course, it can be achieved. But that also depends on the Bounty manager because sometimes this spreadsheet is not actively updated every week. So maybe when updated by the Bounty manager there were a number of posts that had been deleted.
yeah, that's why i think it would be better if we exceed 1 to 2 posts from the limit determined by the bounty manager.
so that we do not lose the stake if at any time our post disappears one.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

In my opinion, it would be more fair to pay a signature campaign for each publication without taking into account the required number of posts. However, if the requirements of the mandatory presence of 10 or 15 posts per week are set by the employer, then they must be met.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

there are cases in the past where bounty participants are allowed to make more post in subsequent week to make up for his/her post but that does not happen again. They realize how competitive this is now and are ready to stick with rule no matter the condition. I appreciate also that the bounty managers dont pick post from one's profile and deduct from previous recorded but count post per week on ones profile. most cases post are deleted and this always affect the post counted every week.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

The results of each ICO that has been followed vary. Valuable results can usually be obtained from ICO who are also qualified. Many of the ICO only produce a small amount and the price decreases quickly when it has been distributed to participants and investors. For ICO results, current prices tend to be small because the market price factor also decreases. Be careful when choosing ICO, many fail in the middle of the road, and many of them are also scams.
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:33:28 AM

I think it's fair! Why? because before starting and registering with a company signature and doing it, you have read the rules and what to do to get the shares! well of course if you can't post as many rules as you won't get anything.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

Of course, everything has been properly arranged and considered. Indeed, there must be positive and negative. If we experience such a problem, I'd better ask directly to the gift manager. If we have reported to the Bounty manager, it will definitely be followed up soon.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:45:39 PM

There were times, they were very pleased with the payments of subscription companies, but now there are only hopes for a cheerful and fruitful future!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

Why do you make staff up? There're rules which are clear enough. Ofc, administrators often clean the forum, and some threads are deleted. That's why always do a bit more than you have to do.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

in my opinion, stakes system or tokens that are paid weekly is good enough, but it's good that every manager gives relief to bounty hunters who don't make a post, for example, if the rule is 15 posts per week, but bounty hunters are only able to make 7 posts then their stake or token can be reduced by 50%
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:16:28 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 09:32:37 PM by donass1

Good suggestion but i doubt it will be looked into.  Rules are rules and its often there to take advantage of those that break it even slightly. Rewarding a signature posts of 7/10 or 12/15 should be considered in my honest opinion. I think Its fair for both parties

lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

I think that bounty managers shouls give half stakes or maybe more. People we working a lot and if they forgot about 1 post, it's not serious to give 0 stakes and wait the next week

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

I think that bounty managers shouls give half stakes or maybe more. People we working a lot and if they forgot about 1 post, it's not serious to give 0 stakes and wait the next week
I don't think so. The bounty manager will not give stakes if we cannot reach the target number of posts that are clearly written in the rules. If we have joined a bounty, that means we agree and must complete the rules well in order to get a stake. Therefore, before joining a bounty, make sure you understand the rules properly, adjust to your respective abilities.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

The way to solve the lack of posts per week is to to do at least one extra post incase one of the threads you posted on gets deleted. This would otherwise result in you not meeting the requirements and therefore not receiving any stakes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: